✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Quote:Originally Posted by postcards;5371508

agreed, for sure

Hi ladies, been away and no time for play. Hope everyone is well. When's Chris taking off his shirt. :angel: :devil: ;)

LOL.. I wish I knew.. was that a rhetorical question, or were you asking??

:lol:

I was praying. :p

Shinan: A rush of blood to Chris Martin’s head (at Toronto hot yoga)[/size][/b]

Shinan Govani Jul 28, 2012 – 9:00 AM ET | Last Updated: Jul 27, 2012 8:28 PM ET

“You’d work out, too, if you were my age.” Shh, don't tell Coldplay's Chris Martin he's only 35!

Clean-living Chris Martin got himself to some hot yoga here on Wednesday — all the better after the late night he frittered away at Amber the evening before.

Causing no shortage of al fresco commotion at the long-running Yorkville boite following the second of a two-night engagement in Toronto, the Coldplay rocker found himself at the tsk-tsk-themed “Sleep With The Help” night. (Not sure if Gwyneth’s hubby even noticed, but on the bottle-service tables on this Tuesday night were signs heralding “Masseuse,” “Golf Pro,” and the like! Servers dressed up as prêt-à-porter maids to round out the scene!)

Martin kept mostly to his fair-sized entourage, including the trainer he’d burned calories with at Yorkville Fitness, around the corner, that very day. He “works out hard” and “sweaty” was the review of someone who happened to be in the gym with him at the same time, incidentally. And THIS JUST IN: Yet more perspiration was shed when he returned to the gym, and omm’ed, the next day.

By the way: When a fan at the club ooed about his steel-trap fitness focus, the 35-year-old replied, almost elegiacally, “I’m getting old.”

Time for Martin to start upping his take of Goop-y mung-bean smoothies? Or perhaps get into his wife’s reportedly favoured snake venom facials?

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2012/07/28/shinan-a-rush-of-blood-to-chris-martins-head-at-toronto-hot-yoga/

Thanks Detective Sharon - you are promoted.. ;)

Yeah, I was afraid I might traumatize people with reminders of the Happy Trail that is no more, but I figured the excessive amount of belly in the photo would make up for it. :lol:

Ummm.. yeah.. well.. but there is THIS.. to remind you of happy times..... before.. before.... *sob*

tumblr_m7qqoy4Xlw1r0d3uwo1_1280.jpg

:( Dammit Chris....

Thanks, Tracie. I had just managed to get the image of no belly or chest hair (the travesty that it is...) out of my head, then you have to go and post this pic. Way to go. Oh wait...it still is a cute little belly, isn't it? It would be better with hair, but the man can't help it. He'd be HOT no matter what. :sneaky:

OK this is true.. pulls self together.. and you know what Sharon.. WE'RE Seeing him in EIGHT DAYS!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dazzled:

I'm just trying to ease you poor girls through the grieving process,lol. Acceptance is half the cucre!:lol:

Oh...hello there, Chris.:D

24ydces.jpg

...part of the cure, or part of the disease?? :smug::D

I clicked that link with big hopes to see one little tiny pic from that yoga... but no picture of course :disappointed:

Damn.. that would be too easy... he's wearing long t-shirts and trying to make us forget he committed such a crime against tummies...

tumblr_m7u34qfXEM1qhbsgwo2_250.gif

tumblr_m7u34qfXEM1qhbsgwo4_250.gif[/url]

last gif.. I can't elrkgjeroıfjerşjeifke

btw, chris got tan..

Yes the entire gif selection... is elrkgjeroıfjerşjeifke

tumblr_m7usy6CWvG1qdhddvo1_250.gif

tumblr_m7usy6CWvG1qdhddvo2_250.gif

tumblr_m7usy6CWvG1qdhddvo3_250.gif

tumblr_m7usy6CWvG1qdhddvo4_250.gif

[/url]

cute :|

shock.gif

I was praying. :p

LUCIA! HEY ! Welcome back honey!! :heart:

Well, I happen to know a certain Coldplayer...let's just call her Jilly, witnessed the Blessed Event, but was too stunned to get a photo,lol. I know the evidence is out there somewhere though. Don't give up, Detectives! The Shirt DID come off!:D

I'm hoping he might do it in Chicago..... Believe me you'll ALL HEAR me and Sharon in ALL your countries if he does!! I think we might go supersonic LOL.. :laugh3:

AWWW, he's so hawt in here!! :dazzled:

tumblr_m7lol5qVqo1qcxi3ao1_r1_400.jpg

He's hot in everywhere!! :laugh3:

a snake is a person who is not married and who is going with a married person.

then it will tell me why he does not respect the wife of Chris Martin who is Lady Gwyneth Paltrow? and who is the woman of his children . it's not as if it was a bitch prostitute doing a massage.

In the article they were meaning a real snake when they mentioned a snake. Not a person who is not married. Snakes are also animals that roam this planet. No need to utter words like 'bitch' and call the article stupid just because you don't understand it.

Why am I even in this thread :(

to drive me crazy dream about a real alternative or I do not know what exactly.

I was at the Coldplay concert quietly and Chris sing Politik and I know but of a sudden he stopped singing, threw back his chair he go around the stage and jumped on me *boom* he kissed me (it was quite warm and not belly hairy or hairy chest). my head and my heart would explode. :wreck:

there was Gwyneth in the crowd and people were shocked. kind of say Chris Martin jump on a fangirl and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow is next. it's the celebrities in showbiz strange.

So I was at the end of the concert after what people look strange to me the whole concert or said lucky you are !? I said I was told to be fantatic fangirl not think! After I was backstage I wanted to talk to Chris.

he came and gave me a message . is the hotel and room number". signed : your Chris Martin the Scientist

So I get to the floor and the bodyguard stop me . I was afraid said not VIP! but look at me and said I think Chris expected you. So I come in room.

and there was Chris. and I start talking to the 3rd person. Lory said hello. and him said Hi you can also called you Gwyneth Paltrow. and me I said NO . falling floor in tears. I said I love You but I am nothing and I following a fangirl you said always let me go disappear.....

edit :

I could see end of the dream, so why Chris wanted to see me in this hotel.

Have a good day girls, I'm going to see the lake alone I am single but soon celebrate the first Swiss national first August there is the fair. yes is my real life not fiction with the fireworks.

In the article they were meaning a real snake when they mentioned a snake. Not a person who is not married. Snakes are also animals that roam this planet. No need to utter words like 'bitch' and call the article stupid just because you don't understand it.

Why am I even in this thread :(

well I better understood now and snakes males identical were ejected from the garden flower of Eden, because it's liars :shame:

he speaks of the concert Coldplay and Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow and not picture of yoga .

No, Lory, the article was mainly about Chris doing yoga !

:nice:

Edit: Thank you for the great gifs Ceren ! :D

From the latest Roadie #42 blog - I believe this supports my observation that our hero is wearing longer shirts now.

chrislongshirt.jpg

And yes, I did witness the removal of said shirt, not once but twice. The act occurs just before the band moves out to the X stage, so right at the end of GPASUYF. I will be at the Detroit show on Wednesday and will pay close attention and TRY to get a photo (I just went through all of the couple hundred I took at the Toronto shows and hate to report that I failed you - I think the sight just shook me up so much I couldn't get a decent snap). I will be better prepared on Wednesday.

For those of you going to Chicago, keep your eyes open right after he tosses the guitar! The lights go down and he moves to just in front of Will to change shirts!

^^WOW. WOW. Just, w.o.w. :o:o

Yes, quite the shot, huh?? Those mic shots with the orgasmic faces....whew. :D:D:cool::wink3:

504891662.png

:smug::smug::smug::smug:

I hope no one minds quoting this from a few pages back

but just...........:dead:

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARON :dazzled: :stunned:

I hope you & Row enjoy your gig together & have the craziest fangirl time :D

Tell us all about it, eh?:sneaky: