1) The arm

2) No shoes

3) J's legs look so tiny!

4) The arm

5) Is that SCRUFF?

6) My God, he's so freakin' adorable

7) Can this man get any more adorable?

:nod::dazzled::dazzled:

^ I just saw your siggie and burst out laughing. Genius.

It was made by Kristal.. she is a genius. We're all adopting it as you can probably see! LOL.. But glad you like it, I am sure she'll let you use it too if you want.. :)

my God, kind fangirl lives in the same region from Brisbane as my cousin Australian who is a fan of Coldplay ............ :surprised: :cheesy:

WOW. where was this.. when was this!! :D Lucky girl

agreed, for sure :nod:

Hi ladies, been away and no time for play. Hope everyone is well. :) When's Chris taking off his shirt. :angel: :devil: ;)

LOL.. I wish I knew.. was that a rhetorical question, or were you asking??

It was made by Kristal.. she is a genius. We're all adopting it as you can probably see! LOL.. But glad you like it, I am sure she'll let you use it too if you want.. :)

LOL.. I wish I knew.. was that a rhetorical question, or were you asking??

1) The arm

2) No shoes

4) The arm

5) Is that SCRUFF?

No.. unless... wait.. Oh dear.. if he does we're all dead!!

600fullchrismartin.jpg

Now I lay me down to sleep

I've made a mistake, Lord, with consequences to reap

It seems I've made fangirls cry and turn into jelly

All because I shaved the hairs creeping down my belly

And chest hair too, Lord, what have I done?

I know my body parts are there to have fun

Help me grow it back fast, dear Lord, and not fail

I didn't realize the power of my Happy Trail.

Amen.

:laugh3::laugh3:

:lol:

I just read this tweet:

@MyHauteHabit

My bestie just did hot yoga with THE Chris Martin. He was topless too. Happy Wednesday to her! #truestory #coldplay

.........................kill me now.

he is wearing longer shirts![/size]

Ok, ok...CHRIS WTF?!

Have you all seen Ariel's LiJ umbrella?

It's quite the amazing thing she made!

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94416

:dazzled: I want it :stunned:

Dear gods,

You granted all our wishes so far.. Chris in suit, sexy back pic, sexy back video.

Please, pretty pretty please, give us a Chris does Hot Yoga video next.

Much love,

All the women on the face of this earth

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Everyone wants Jonny :awesome:

Me too :nod:

tumblr_m7sv9k1DxG1rbb7jro2_400.gif

:dead:

1) The arm

2) No shoes

4) The arm

5) Is that SCRUFF?

this.

fangirl's crazy missed a beat when he blushing *sigh* :sick: :heart:

so cute Chris for his fans :)

Oh Chris would have to dedicate this song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMhvkC3A84]Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall - YouTube[/ame]

also has One Direction because the sounds same sounds Coldplay so pure sounds . if Chris would have sung these songs melt on the spot return to adolescence romance.... so sweet :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E]One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvfejaHz-o0&feature=relmfu]One Direction - Gotta Be You - YouTube[/ame]

on coldplaying in 2006 she told her fantastic meeting with Chris :D

yes lucky girl, and I have said the same thing and I have had my heart exploding from the inside, beside him it's terrible I love so Chris.......... :bomb: :dazzled:

it's true his bodyguard scared not too close to Chris.. :anxious:

I know it's just a dream for me, coldplay songs like this is a dream.

they are promoting for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow just before or after the interview, and not been invited to muffins eaten in house Martin's. :(

http://www.musiqueplus.com/palmares/videos

Shinan: A rush of blood to Chris Martin’s head (at Toronto hot yoga)

Shinan Govani Jul 28, 2012 – 9:00 AM ET | Last Updated: Jul 27, 2012 8:28 PM ET

“You’d work out, too, if you were my age.” Shh, don't tell Coldplay's Chris Martin he's only 35!

Clean-living Chris Martin got himself to some hot yoga here on Wednesday — all the better after the late night he frittered away at Amber the evening before.

Causing no shortage of al fresco commotion at the long-running Yorkville boite following the second of a two-night engagement in Toronto, the Coldplay rocker found himself at the tsk-tsk-themed “Sleep With The Help” night. (Not sure if Gwyneth’s hubby even noticed, but on the bottle-service tables on this Tuesday night were signs heralding “Masseuse,” “Golf Pro,” and the like! Servers dressed up as prêt-à-porter maids to round out the scene!)

Martin kept mostly to his fair-sized entourage, including the trainer he’d burned calories with at Yorkville Fitness, around the corner, that very day. He “works out hard” and “sweaty” was the review of someone who happened to be in the gym with him at the same time, incidentally. And THIS JUST IN: Yet more perspiration was shed when he returned to the gym, and omm’ed, the next day.

By the way: When a fan at the club ooed about his steel-trap fitness focus, the 35-year-old replied, almost elegiacally, “I’m getting old.”

Time for Martin to start upping his take of Goop-y mung-bean smoothies? Or perhaps get into his wife’s reportedly favoured snake venom facials?

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2012/07/28/shinan-a-rush-of-blood-to-chris-martins-head-at-toronto-hot-yoga/

YAY !! :dazzled:

OH wait :( :\

Thank you :D cute piccie :wacky:

Yeah, I was afraid I might traumatize people with reminders of the Happy Trail that is no more, but I figured the excessive amount of belly in the photo would make up for it. :lol:

Yeah, I was afraid I might traumatize people with reminders of the Happy Trail that is no more, but I figured the excessive amount of belly in the photo would make up for it. :lol:

Thanks, Tracie. I had just managed to get the image of no belly or chest hair (the travesty that it is...) out of my head, then you have to go and post this pic. Way to go. Oh wait...it still is a cute little belly, isn't it? It would be better with hair, but the man can't help it. He'd be HOT no matter what. :sneaky:

Shinan: A rush of blood to Chris Martin’s head (at Toronto hot yoga)[/size][/b]

“You’d work out, too, if you were my age.” Shh, don't tell Coldplay's Chris Martin he's only 35!

Clean-living Chris Martin got himself to some hot yoga here on Wednesday — all the better after the late night he frittered away at Amber the evening before.

Causing no shortage of al fresco commotion at the long-running Yorkville boite following the second of a two-night engagement in Toronto, the Coldplay rocker found himself at the tsk-tsk-themed “Sleep With The Help” night. (Not sure if Gwyneth’s hubby even noticed, but on the bottle-service tables on this Tuesday night were signs heralding “Masseuse,” “Golf Pro,” and the like! Servers dressed up as prêt-à-porter maids to round out the scene!)

Martin kept mostly to his fair-sized entourage, including the trainer he’d burned calories with at Yorkville Fitness, around the corner, that very day. He “works out hard” and “sweaty” was the review of someone who happened to be in the gym with him at the same time, incidentally. And THIS JUST IN: Yet more perspiration was shed when he returned to the gym, and omm’ed, the next day.

By the way: When a fan at the club ooed about his steel-trap fitness focus, the 35-year-old replied, almost elegiacally, “I’m getting old.”

Time for Martin to start upping his take of Goop-y mung-bean smoothies? Or perhaps get into his wife’s reportedly favoured snake venom facials?

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2012/07/28/shinan-a-rush-of-blood-to-chris-martins-head-at-toronto-hot-yoga/

:surprised: Interesting!

I did not understand the article strange, what's the story about Chris Martin and wife Gwyneth Paltrow? :thinking:

And why are we fans supposed to know what know Gwyneth Paltrow, the article is stupid, they would have done better to go see his wife Gwyneth Paltrow and requests.if he saw it

over a snake is a person who is not married and who is going with a married person.

then it will tell me why he does not respect the wife of Chris Martin who is Lady Gwyneth Paltrow? and who is the woman of his children . it's not as if it was a bitch prostitute doing a massage.

I clicked that link with big hopes to see one little tiny pic from that yoga... but no picture of course :disappointed: