October 22, 20223 yr Ho ho ho! Hello everyone. It's that time of the year again! Sign up now for our annual card/gift exchange *enthusiastically shakes sleigh bells* This is the 13th Coldplaying Secret Santa, and here's how it works: * You have the option to choose between sending a card or small gift to someone in your own continent or another continent. For example: Europe to Europe or Europe to North America, South America, Oceania, Africa or Asia * If you would like to join this year, please let us know asap. The deadline for signing up is Thursday 10th November, 11:59 PM CET. We need the following information: - Your name and address; please display it as you would write it on an envelope. The only person who will receive this information is your Secret Santa. - Your email address (we need to be able to get in touch with you in case you won't reply to Coldplaying PMs). - Secret Santa match preference: either your continent or anywhere in the world. Please do not ask for a specific continent or country (otherwise it gets seriously complicated for Santa and the elves). To sign up, simply fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdom8io0U7FLrKrJamjcwtX0QoRmTolkYhoTnPXMAuYh0QC8w/viewform You will receive your Secret Santa match by the 12th of November. We only have a couple of days between the submission deadline and when I send you your match, which is why I must insist on the submission deadline: please join by November 10th! * A couple of important points: - Send your card as soon as possible (preferably before December) so that it will arrive in time for Christmas! Use airmail if that option is available. You can ask your local post office how long it will take for your card to arrive. In previous years some cards never arrived and some people received their card long after Christmas (January/February) so please try to send the card in time, especially if it has to travel across oceans and so on. - When you receive your match's information, please confirm that you have all the info. - Send a PM to the SantaClaus account after you send your card to your Secret Santa match. - Suggestion: Take a picture of your card/package before you ship. That way, if there is any lost mail, you can at least share the picture and description of the items you had carefully and lovingly prepared for other Coldplaying members. - Post a message in this thread after receiving your card (with a photo if possible so that everyone can see what you got) or at least send a PM to Santa to confirm that you have received it. In case you don't know what Secret Santa is all about, have a look at the threads that were made for the previous editions: Secret Santa 2009: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/50383-coldplaying-christmas-2009-secret-santa-post-a-pic-if-you-already-received-a-card-d Secret Santa 2010: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/57550-secret-santa-2010 Secret Santa 2011: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/61968-secret-santa-2011-dont-forget-to-send-your-card Secret Santa 2012: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/68201-secret-santa-2012 Secret Santa 2013: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/69764-secret-santa-2013 Secret Santa 2014: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/71546-secret-santa-2014/ Secret Santa 2015: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/72858-secret-santa-2015-christmasiscoming-cards-are-on-their-way Secret Santa 2016: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/74503-secret-santa-2016-~-a-sleigh-full-of-gifts/ Secret Santa 2017: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/75253-secret-santa-2017-insert-festive-bells-here/ Secret Santa 2018: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/75608-secret-santa-2018-a-head-full-of-christmas-dreams/ Secret Santa 2019: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/76039-secret-santa-2019-christmas-intensifies-matches-have-been-sent/ Secret Santa 2021: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/81461-secret-santa-2021-were-back-sleigh-bells-matches-have-been-sent/ We wish you all a Happy holidays season and hope you will join us once again this year! If you have any questions, you can send me a PM or post in this thread. Love, Santa
October 28, 20223 yr Fantastic, thank you so much for organizing this again! 😍 I didn't join in the last couple of years but looking forward to do so again this year , it's one of my favourite Christmas activities🤩🤩🎄
November 2, 20223 yr Excited to join for the first time!! And more excited to share the love we all have for Coldplay❤️ Edited November 2, 20223 yr by H_Bo_18
December 7, 20223 yr Hi! I received my Secret Santa gift from @BuckinParadisea few days ago but I couldn’t wait until Christmas and opened it today. It’s honestly the cutest thing ever 🥹 truly made my day! My favourite thing about it are the handmade bracelets that I am absolutely never taking off. They are just the cutest! Also the card had star-shaped confetti inside it so when I opened it just spilled all over my floor but honestly.. it made my day. I then proceeded to clean it all up while ASFOS was stuck in my head 😅 This is the first year I actually participated in Secret Santa after seeing and thinking about it for so many years. Let’s just say it definitely won’t be my last! Thank you for organising this. And of course a big thank you again to the lovely Maren who sent me this and a very happy Christmas to all of you here! 💛💛💛
December 8, 20223 yr 22 hours ago, merilix said: Hi! I received my Secret Santa gift from @BuckinParadisea few days ago but I couldn’t wait until Christmas and opened it today. It’s honestly the cutest thing ever 🥹 truly made my day! My favourite thing about it are the handmade bracelets that I am absolutely never taking off. They are just the cutest! Also the card had star-shaped confetti inside it so when I opened it just spilled all over my floor but honestly.. it made my day. I then proceeded to clean it all up while ASFOS was stuck in my head 😅 This is the first year I actually participated in Secret Santa after seeing and thinking about it for so many years. Let’s just say it definitely won’t be my last! Thank you for organising this. And of course a big thank you again to the lovely Maren who sent me this and a very happy Christmas to all of you here! 💛💛💛 ahhhhh yesss I am so happy it finally arrived and that you love it ! That makes my heart so happy 🙂 hehe, sorry for the confetti mess 😄 will answer you soon to your dm !
December 17, 20223 yr just a very quick note to say that my secret santa gift has arrived today - all the way from Chile!!! I will open it later today or tomorrow with the due time and respect and then post here 😁 - I will not wait until Christmas 😊
December 17, 20223 yr I have got my secret Santa from France 😄 thank youuuuuuuu 😍 ps : now I know my favorite kinder mini eggs 🥰🥰
December 23, 20223 yr Unfortunately my last post got deleted, not saved or whatever ... only just realised ... But I really need to tell you that I got a proper Coldplay T-shirt from Romina all the way from Chile!!! In the most beautiful of all colours 🙂 . Together with two love buttons! My daughter - as usual - nicked the sweets. Thank you so much Romina - I am already following you on instagram 🙂 . I have not been to a concert on this tour - but I know what I will be wearing to my next Coldplay Concert 😍. Merry Christmas everyone!
December 23, 20223 yr Got my gift from fellow Brazilian @Nathália Galvão 😍 Muito, muito obrigado! Fiquei muito feliz! Adorei conhecer mais sobre a fitinha, ainda não conheço a Bahia, mas já tá aqui na listinha. Rachei com a história da xyloband! hahahah Indo pra minha coleção sagrada de xylos e confetes que já recebi de outros Secret Santa. São muito especiais! Poxa! Vou no show do dia 13/03 em SP, mas queria mais outra data tbm hahaha Feliz natal pra vc, repleto de luz! Que 2023 seja igualmente incrível! 🧡
December 24, 20223 yr Merry Christmas everyone! 🧑🎄 What a year it has been. Imagine my surprise to find out that my Secret Santa this year is none other than one of the most wonderful human beings alive @Coeurli A gorgeous gift from a gorgeous person. The duality of the snow globe is utterly fascinating, despite the Angel Moon jumpscare… 🎄🎄🎄
December 25, 20223 yr A huge thank you to @merilix for sending me the most beautiful Christmas surprise!🥰 It came gorgeously packed in a patterned box and even the lid was decorated with little photos of the band. There was SO MUCH confetti!😅 I especially love the ornaments and the socks. They fit perfectly and are so beautiful & comfy. Merry Christmas to you, Merili!🎄 Edited December 25, 20223 yr by AlwaysInMyHead
December 25, 20223 yr Merry Christmas everyone 🎄❤️ May this holiday season be filled with lots of love and joy. I'm so happy to say I received my Coldplaying secret santa postcard all the way from Lithuania ♥️ I shall post pictures in a couple of days once I'm back home ♥️
December 25, 20223 yr On 12/23/2022 at 8:22 PM, murilotifoski said: Got my gift from fellow Brazilian @Nathália Galvão 😍 Muito, muito obrigado! Fiquei muito feliz! Adorei conhecer mais sobre a fitinha, ainda não conheço a Bahia, mas já tá aqui na listinha. Rachei com a história da xyloband! hahahah Indo pra minha coleção sagrada de xylos e confetes que já recebi de outros Secret Santa. São muito especiais! Poxa! Vou no show do dia 13/03 em SP, mas queria mais outra data tbm hahaha Feliz natal pra vc, repleto de luz! Que 2023 seja igualmente incrível! 🧡 Aaaaaaa que bom que você gostou (e que chegou antes do Natal hahaha)!! Uma pena que não vamos nos encontrar nos shows de março, mas vamos torcer pro Coldplay voltar várias vezes, aí quem sabe a gente se bate 😁 Espero que você tenha tido um ótimo Natal e, mais uma vez, te desejo um feliz 2023! Que a fitinha branca de Oxalá te ajude a realizar seus desejos! Abraços 💛
December 26, 20223 yr Author On 12/18/2022 at 2:23 PM, coldplayisawesome said: Got my card from Sam! I don't see a username, but thank you!! 💛 @Lundi
December 28, 20223 yr Hi everyone 👋❤️ Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I've just come back home and I've received a wonderful Coldplay themed Christmas card all the way from Lithuania!! @taeharus Austėja, thankyou soooooo much for such a sweet and wonderful card and the lovely pictures! I love these pictures of Coldplay and I'll treasure them forever❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love how they're all from so many different eras. I'm so glad to learn that you've been a Coldplay fan for 15years! That's amazing and so wonderful and I'm so glad that I was your first match for this Secret Santa.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎄 I love all of the stickers on the packaging and in the card too they're so cute and lovely and I absolutely love them❤️❤️ It's so sweet of you to take so much time and trouble to make such a wonderful card for me. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Reading your lovely card made my day and put a smile on my face so thankyou sooooooo much!! I hope you have a wonderful day and have a wonderful and amazing new year filled with lots of love, good health, lots more Coldplay, BTS and all things that are wonderful ❤️✨ Sending you lots of love and best wishes from India❤️ Edited December 28, 20223 yr by Shreya1975
December 29, 20223 yr Happy holidays everyone!🎄🎁❤️ I have received my gift from @M Marks The Spot yesterday . Thank you so much! This is my first time participating in Coldplaying's Secret Santa as well. I loved everything about your gift and your handwriting is very pretty! I didn't have any love buttons so I was very excited to receive them. I also didn't have any Coldplay vinyl records, but fortunately I've got a record player! The candies are delicious and the card was very lovely! I have followed you on twitter. Ευτυχισμένο το νέο έτος - Happy new year 2023! 🎇
December 30, 20223 yr On 12/29/2022 at 10:31 AM, panayiotav said: Happy holidays everyone!🎄🎁❤️ I have received my gift from @M Marks The Spot yesterday . Thank you so much! This is my first time participating in Coldplaying's Secret Santa as well. I loved everything about your gift and your handwriting is very pretty! I didn't have any love buttons so I was very excited to receive them. I also didn't have any Coldplay vinyl records, but fortunately I've got a record player! The candies are delicious and the card was very lovely! I have followed you on twitter. Ευτυχισμένο το νέο έτος - Happy new year 2023! 🎇 Hello there! I'm delighted and relieved to know that the parcel arrived in your place safe and sound. It means a lot to me that you enjoyed the presents! 🙏❤️ I hope that you've had a wonderful holiday season so far, folks. Happy New Year to you, too! 🎉
January 2, 20233 yr Hello, everyone! 👋 Much to my surprise and delight, I found a parcel from my Secret Santa when I came home yesterday evening. I received a beautiful postcard from the United Kingdom. It's a collage of sights that you can see in Winchester. Interestingly, this city lies in the county where Will Champion comes from! Oscar, thank you very much for this present! I truly appreciate it. I'm also grateful that I could take part in this wonderful event ❤️ P.S. Could I obtain Oscar's forum username, please? I cannot figure that out 🙏 Edited January 6, 20233 yr by M Marks The Spot
Create an account or sign in to comment