✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hi Berrygirls!

For one of my next drawing projects I'm looking for a reference pic of Guy. My Guy collection is sadly pretty limited, so I thought you girls could perhaps help me since you probably have an exploding hard drive full of wonderful pics.

I would really appreciate it if you could post your favourite pic of Guy from the MX era.

Only restrictions are: I preferably need an action shot of some sort and not too small so I can see what I'm doing. :lol:

Once it's finished I might have a treat :sneaky:

I will be eternally grateful! :kiss:

Here are three that I really like. The first is my favorite because look at that smirk. :dazzled:

Guy20.jpg

Guy26.jpg

Guy85.jpg

and this last one looks like it's been somewhat edited already. :confused: But I still really like it. I don't know the original though.

Thanks! Those are already very pretty :wacky:

And thank you for the original Tash :smiley:

It's not exactly an action shot.. but he could definetely get some action looking like that :charming:

Well he could get action looking anyway at all :sneaky:

Whining moment: where is my dvd, I want this stud on my big screen TV right now :veryangry2:

Yes. Yes that counts :wideeyed:

It's not exactly an action shot.. but he could definetely get some action looking like that :charming:

Looking like that, upside down, on the side, and in every position he can be on...

jujuju... every position he can be on... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: