✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

[ATTACH=full]5668[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5670[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5671[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5672[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5673[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5674[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5675[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5676[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5677[/ATTACH]

• Like 6

[ATTACH=full]5668[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5670[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5671[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5672[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5673[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5674[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5675[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5676[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5677[/ATTACH]

What a beauty <3!! Thanks

John certainly would agree that the title is fitting. We should introduce him to Guy. He wouldn't know what to do!

[ATTACH=full]5691[/ATTACH]

We should also let- excuse me- drag Sherlock along with us

His reaction: *looks up and down* Quite the ladies man but uses a straight positive look, a slight addiction to drinking and smoking and often forays into various hobbies in a shabby cover up of the crippling melancholy he feels-

John: SHERLOCK

Guy: O-O

• Like 2

We should also let- excuse me- drag Sherlock along with us

His reaction: *looks up and down* Quite the ladies man but uses a straight positive look, a slight addiction to drinking and smoking and often forays into various hobbies in a shabby cover up of the crippling melancholy he feels-

John: SHERLOCK

Guy: O-O

Imagine the other deductions of the band. :lol:

Imagine the other deductions of the band. :lol:

Sherlock:

*looks at Jonny*

The way you stand with your hands in your pocket and the fairly dull look on your face tells me that you're quite a shy boy, perhaps introverted. You prefer to stay in the shadows but you cling on to your friend like a needy little animal cause you're emotionally dependent. Also insecure. Are you covering a bald spot with that hat?

Jonny: I-- uhh

John: Sherlock....

Sherlock: *looks at Will*

Stable, reliable, hardworking, but you're a victim of your traits you see cause a side effect is also a level of insecurity and a need to be needed. You work hard because you know you maintain a balance within the little band of yours but you can never loosen up sometimes.

John: SherlOcK

Sherlock: *looks at Chris*...*perplexed*

Well you're just a bubbly twit aren't you? I don't even need to make any deductions just look at him

*walks out*

John: SHERLOOOOOCK

Chris: *smiles* He sounds like fun.

• Like 6

Sherlock:

*looks at Jonny*

The way you stand with your hands in your pocket and the fairly dull look on your face tells me that you're quite a shy boy, perhaps introverted. You prefer to stay in the shadows but you cling on to your friend like a needy little animal cause you're emotionally dependent. Also insecure. Are you covering a bald spot with that hat?

Stable, reliable, hardworking, but you're a victim of your traits you see cause a side effect is also a level of insecurity and a need to be needed. You work hard because you know you maintain a balance within the little band of yours but you can never loosen up sometimes.

Well you're just a bubbly twit aren't you? I don't even need to make any deductions just look at him

*walks out*

I almost spitted my tea out, thanks

Sherlock:

*looks at Jonny*

*walks out*

I AM DYING XD

Sherlock:

*looks at Jonny*

*walks out*

That is amazing! XD