✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 minute ago, M-Xyloto said:

Brother whatever money you spent I appreciate it 

Gotta say there are more than 20K real dollars spent for these. I'm not bragging or anything. For any legit collector who has will and power, they will seek their own ways to acquire unreleased content. It's sad that many people are downgraded to scamming. Since some of the files are already leaked. I feel sorry for the band and I'm the one to blame for all this. And this had given me countless sleepless anxious nights. It's right to quit.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Enjoy my collections lol. Since they're out there, then they're out there. Paid too much for these shit and I'm done with everything regarding Coldplay. For those who kept sending me DMs. Don't ask for songs in my DMs because you won't get any from me. Buy your own songs instead of begging.

I second JPA24. This month or so has been really hard on me personally and these songs have really helped. We had a family dog pass away two days ago (he was 12 and passed peacefully thankfully) and he was ill for a few weeks beforehand (I’m not saying that for sympathy, just background on how much these songs have positively impacted me the past several weeks). Songs like Blessed, Love Is A Mighty River, Earthling, and the ending to Wedding Bells (“pain, we’ll sail it away”) have helped hold me together. I don’t really know anything about the whole leaking world. It seems very stressful, chaotic, dramatic. I don’t really want a part in it, but I appreciate the sharing of the music because it does have a great impact on us fans. Their music means a lot to us, and despite the drama, brings us together. It doesn’t warrant or excuse bad behavior, like that you mention. Whatever your part is in all of it, thank you. 😊 

• Care 4

11 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Gotta say there are more than 20K real dollars spent for these. I'm not bragging or anything. For any legit collector who has will and power, they will seek their own ways to acquire unreleased content. It's sad that many people are downgraded to scamming. Since some of the files are already leaked. I feel sorry for the band and I'm the one to blame for all this. And this had given me countless sleepless anxious nights. It's right to quit.

Jesus dedication, could you confirm that stardust is a real song and what it sound like?

1 minute ago, M-Xyloto said:

Jesus dedication, could you confirm that stardust is a real song and what it sound like?

Unfortunately. Stardust is a Troll Title. It's not real.

Just now, M-Xyloto said:

Thank god but is there a song longer than coloratura or another troll?

There is never a legit song longer than Coloratura. People who said that doesn't know what they're on about.

• Love 1

I can confirm one thing for the good fans out here.

Car Kids will be released in the future, it's a real song.

Tomorrow was being considered to be released, its fate is unknown right now. But since the track is sadly leaked, they might as well release the song in the future as well as CK.

Idiot was being considered for the 20th Anniversary. The song will be released in the future.

For Oldplayers and MX lovers.

Don Quixote is slightly different from Spanish Rain. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Care 1

13 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Tomorrow was being considered to be released, its fate is unknown right now. But since the track is sadly leaked, they might as well release the song in the future as well as CK.

Idiot was being considered for the 20th Anniversary. The song will be released in the future.

I don´t see the point of keeping in your room something and not sharing it. With all due respect, I don´t get it. Thanks anyway for the songs you did share.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, edupoint said:

I don´t see the point of keeping in your room something and not sharing it. With all due respect, I don´t get it. Thanks anyway for the songs you did share.

Well. For the things you still cherish a lot and that have a lot sentimental value to you. Would you simply share it with anyone online? I'd only share with people who really cared about me and helped me, and those who were very close to me in real life. Some people might say that's Elitism. Well I guess it is. And some people live in big mansions and nice houses, it's the same thing. People will still complain they don't have the equal chances. I got myself this far by my own, I only despise the ones that had purposefully ruined it for the band and people like me who collects stuff privately. It's nothing shady. There are a lot of people who collects stuff.

Edited by Admirice
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Good to hear! Thank you! Do you know the fate LIB?

Just now, clark595 said:

Good to hear! Thank you! Do you know the fate LIB?

Was being reworked during Pandemic but it goes on silent after MOTS. Might still see the light of day in the future.

• Like 1

😅Some people will throw Fckelitismamongcoldplayfans tags on us collectors while they're leading a Bourgeoisie Lifestyle of their own. Let me ask those people. Would you share all your good stuff and quality life with every one you see? Hypocrisy is everywhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raceman said:

@Admirice first of all thanks for all the unreleased stuff, even if it wasn't your intention to share the songs.

I wanted to ask you if you heard Moon Music and if it'll be better then MOTS.

I've heard a few songs off MM but not all because I don't want to spoil myself too much. It's drastically better than MOTS vol1 imo if you ask me. But people might judge it differently.

• Like 1

Well yeah, I think it depends if you're more on the poppy or alternative rock side of them. But thanks for the answer. Got my hopes high.

Edited by Raceman
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I got myself this far by my own, I only despise the ones that had purposefully ruined it for the band and people like me who collects stuff privately. It's nothing shady. There are a lot of people who collects stuff.

Giving large sums of money for stolen Coldplay content isn't shady. Gotcha. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Giving large sums of money for stolen Coldplay content isn't shady. Gotcha. 

You think whatever you want or like man. You are still enjoying the fruits of my shady business. Don't you?

1 hour ago, Admirice said:

Omg this is amazing news!

I need Tomorrow to be released as it is! It's insanely good. 

I was surprised when I listened to Spanish Rain, I was so used to listening to the live version of Don Quixote that the new lyrics threw me off.

I'm really hoping Car Kids, Tomorrow and Idiot do get released, I'd rather Tomorrow didn't get reworked, it's basically perfect as it is.

One last question from me so I can die in peace - was A View From The Top ever a real song or just that one time sound check thing?

And thanks for all that info, it brings so much closure you wouldn't believe haha

Edited by GarbageOffice

2 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Omg this is amazing news!

I need Tomorrow to be released as it is! It's insanely good. 

I was surprised when I listened to Spanish Rain, I was so used to listening to the live version of Don Quixote that the new lyrics threw me off.

I'm really hoping Car Kids, Tomorrow and Idiot do get released, I'd rather Tomorrow didn't get reworked, it's basically perfect as it is.

Tomorrow, the leaked version. Merely an old monitor mix without mastering. I'm sure if it really comes out, it'll be a fantastic mix.

1 minute ago, GarbageOffice said:

One last question from me so I can die in peace - was A View From The Top ever a real song or just that one time sound check thing?

And thanks for all that info, it's so much closure you wouldn't believe haha

AVFTT is a real song but under a different name. Sadly its chance on being released is very little. Chris had a lot of Piano memos back then. They're not fully developed into a song. Mostly just ideas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will the song Robots be on Moon music? 

Does jupiter feature camila cabello just on background vocals or does she have separate verses too? 

Is there any rock song on moon music? 

What would you say the genre is for the album based on the songs that you've heard. 

Will the wedding album be released sometime? 

1 hour ago, neonforest said:

Will the song Robots be on Moon music? 

Does jupiter feature camila cabello just on background vocals or does she have separate verses too? 

Is there any rock song on moon music? 

What would you say the genre is for the album based on the songs that you've heard. 

Will the wedding album be released sometime? 

I don't think it will fit the MM theme but it should be planned afterwards.

• Like 1

@Admirice Thank you for coming here to explain your thoughts, and also sharing some knowledge with us. I know what it's like not to be able to sleep because of anxiety. I don't want to imagine what you've been through. And I don't think it's fair to hold anything against you either. Be kind to yourself as you try to move on. I hope you can find peace of mind for your future endeavours. 

Edited by Jonan
  • Thanks 1