✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

34 minutes ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Not related to this year's leaks, but does anyone know when this Yellow demo started circulating?

I'm assuming this is okay to post because it's been up for almost 5 years now on YouTube. If it's not, then you can delete my post, mods

This was circulating around the time when One I love demo was found on a demo CD this was also from the a similar CD sold on eBay 

• Like 1

ok I could finally  listen to the different versions of The Race, it's surprising how the song evolved so much, with 3 different choruses and arrangements... so-called "GS demo" (the original one?) is the one I prefer, the piano is great and it would've been great on GS for its nostalgic mood. IMO it was kind of the same situation as for POTP (I prefer the demo too), where keeping the original idea could be the best idea

• Like 3

1 hour ago, johnnymax8652 said:

ok I could finally  listen to the different versions of The Race, it's surprising how the song evolved so much, with 3 different choruses and arrangements... so-called "GS demo" (the original one?) is the one I prefer, the piano is great and it would've been great on GS for its nostalgic mood. IMO it was kind of the same situation as for POTP (I prefer the demo too), where keeping the original idea could be the best idea

I think my favourite is the GS version too. I love that it's so piano-driven. And I just think the 'make my heart start, you make my heart start, start to beat' is such a good bridge, it's a shame that was lost. I really like the added production and layering of the later versions but I dunno, it does feel like they've had a hard time finding its 'home'. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

There is for sure a recording, it was in the documentary. Whether or not anyone outside the band has access to the recording is another matter. 

That's what I'm wondering 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TomJMusic said:

I think my favourite is the GS version too. I love that it's so piano-driven. And I just think the 'make my heart start, you make my heart start, start to beat' is such a good bridge, it's a shame that was lost. I really like the added production and layering of the later versions but I dunno, it does feel like they've had a hard time finding its 'home'. 

That's why I think the 2021 snippet is stripped back again 

@Doomotron

Regarding the Spies demo, it wasn't part of this year's leaks (demo was uploaded in May 2022 as a separate file) - I thought it was because I found it included in one of those "State of the Leaks (updated 3/13/24)" .zip files on that site. If you want, you could remove this from the list.

Edited by fanofmusic05
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, lennyrott1 said:

The clap track on Jupiter is icky and reminds me of a Meghan Trainor song. I am really curious how the whole song sounds. 

Well it is a song about LGBTQ so it will have to be a bit cheesy 

1 hour ago, M-Xyloto said:

Well it is a song about LGBTQ so it will have to be a bit cheesy 

True! I swear, any song from a non-LGBTQ artist about LGBTQ is cheesy af. I appreciate that Coldplay is opening up about their support of LGBTQ people but you just know their song about it will be cheese haha 

1 hour ago, PersonofthePride said:

True! I swear, any song from a non-LGBTQ artist about LGBTQ is cheesy af. I appreciate that Coldplay is opening up about their support of LGBTQ people but you just know their song about it will be cheese haha 

I don’t care if it’s cheesy (which doesn’t make it a bad song) as long as the music is great, then I don’t care what the lyrics are! 😊

• Like 1

I feel MM is really going to be so much better than Vol. 1

I remember some saying The Only One change the lyrics and as far we hear, is taking a good direction.

I really want MM to be better but nothing I've heard so far has given me optimism.

Jupiter and Good Feelings suck. UFO bores me. Robots makes me cringe. The Only One is pretty good but I'd rank Higher Power, Humankind and Human Heart above it. One World is bloody brilliant (as is A Wave if that's still on the table) but it's no Coloratura. I'm hoping there are some secret masterpieces we don't know about. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

28 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I really want MM to be better but nothing I've heard so far has given me optimism.

Jupiter and Good Feelings suck. UFO bores me. Robots makes me cringe. The Only One is pretty good but I'd rank Higher Power, Humankind and Human Heart above it. One World is bloody brilliant (as is A Wave if that's still on the table) but it's no Coloratura. I'm hoping there are some secret masterpieces we don't know about. 

Who hurt you my friend? Why so negative 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Robot isn't finished and is just Chris Martin in guitar and Bill Rhako