✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

While it is your decision @Admirice if you continue to collect and/or share or not, the leaks these past few months have been very enjoyable for me, and some of the songs have become favourite Coldplay songs of mine. Personally I hope that you don't stop, especially if there are some of the more forgotten songs in your collection like A Ghost.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Care 1

I'd be fine as long as he'd change his mind about not dropping the full coldplay package once they stop making music. That would be a real shame. I know the band said they would do something similar on their own, but I doubt it's terabytes of material.

Anyway... anyone got a spare 20k ? 😅

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Giving large sums of money for stolen Coldplay content isn't shady. Gotcha. 

Exactly. Paying 20K for stolen/leaked songs. Then saying how elitist they are for purchasing the stolen content, but isn’t willing or is above sharing said stolen content. The irony is astounding lmao.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Doomotron said:

While it is your decision @Admirice if you continue to collect and/or share or not, the leaks these past few months have been very enjoyable for me, and some of the songs have become favourite Coldplay songs of mine. Personally I hope that you don't stop, especially if there are some of the more forgotten songs in your collection like A Ghost.

Amen! Totally up to Admirice. Some of the forgotten songs are so good, and would bring a lot of joy to us. 

That being said, I'm very excited for Coldplay's plans to release old songs themselves when the time comes. 

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Xylobryte7 said:

Exactly. Paying 20K for stolen/leaked songs. Then saying how elitist they are for purchasing the stolen content, but isn’t willing or is above sharing said stolen content. The irony is astounding lmao.

Hey man. Every people have their fake masks to wear lol. I'm not the wealthiest man on Earth so I also had to pay a lot to get the things I want. So for the things I earned in the hard way. Do I just share them simply with every one I don't really know online? Nope I don't think I would. So how about stop whining about it while you already had 30 more leaked tracks from me? If you had purchased your own stuff with your own hard earned money, would you consider sharing it to me or people here? Ironically, I don't think you would.

1 hour ago, Doomotron said:

I'm glad that some of the leaked files made fans like you happy. The genuine good fans just like me and most people here.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Care 1

3 hours ago, Jonan said:

@Admirice Thank you for coming here to explain your thoughts, and also sharing some knowledge with us. I know what it's like not to be able to sleep because of anxiety. I don't want to imagine what you've been through. And I don't think it's fair to hold anything against you either. Be kind to yourself as you try to move on. I hope you can find peace of mind for your future endeavours. 

It's been pretty hard to deal with the mess about leaking and I had mostly blamed myself for that. There are a lot "What if I hadn't done this" moments flashing in my head. But yeah what's done is done, can only move on and hope people could enjoy the work and contribution I've done for this fandom. Although I didn't intend to make them public at the first place.

• Like 1
  • Care 1

1 hour ago, GarbageOffice said:

I'd be fine as long as he'd change his mind about not dropping the full coldplay package once they stop making music. That would be a real shame. I know the band said they would do something similar on their own, but I doubt it's terabytes of material.

Anyway... anyone got a spare 20k ? 😅

I don't wanna start another thing like what the Avicii fans had done in their fandom. They had a thing called PAB - Public Avicii Buy. After his death, people gathered to Buy unreleased materials from Avicii through different sources. My goal is different from that. I was merely creating my own Coldplay Archive with my own pleasure and hope that no one disturbs my work. Sadly, all things have consequences. Here's mine and I'll take it. I do have terrabytes of Coldplay but I'll see if I can make them public in the future. That being said, I'm not here to show off my knowledge on Coldplay or the size of content I have. I just wish that people who hope to collect stuff could do it in their rightful way without hurting other people. I know I didn't get this far by hurting people. So why can't we all be like what Coldplay had taught us? Be love and be peace.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I don't wanna start another thing like what the Avicii fans had done in their fandom. They had a thing called PAB - Public Avicii Buy. After his death, people gathered to Buy unreleased materials from Avicii through different sources. My goal is different from that. I was merely creating my own Coldplay Archive with my own pleasure and hope that no one disturbs my work. Sadly, all things have consequences. Here's mine and I'll take it. I do have terrabytes of Coldplay but I'll see if I can make them public in the future. That being said, I'm not here to show off my knowledge on Coldplay or the size of content I have. I just wish that people who hope to collect stuff could do it in their rightful way without hurting other people. I know I didn't get this far by hurting people. So why can't we all be like what Coldplay had taught us? Be love and be peace.

I still don't encourage people to Buy leaks online. Yeah of course they would be considered as Stolen material. But people like me just doesn't really care at all. I'm a collector, they could curse and prosecute the real rats who leaked them in the first place. Don't blame the collectors lol. I know this kind of business is in a way shady. I don't mind people thinking me like that. Just understand this: if you were in my shoes, you'll probably do the same thing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Yeah unfortunately it's impossible to share these kinds of things in hopes that people will keep it in a small circle. There will always be rats trying to take advantage and earn some money. But reading your stories on how people try and find ways to scam and pretend being sick is just insane.

As a fan, I get that the leaks are a grey area and are hurting the band, but at the same time as a diehard fan, whenever something becomes public, there's nothing I can do about it so might as well download it without sharing it further. I like collecting all the rare and unreleased stuff for personal use. As others said, this latest package brought me so much joy - the songs themselves are incredible, but being able to get a peek 'behind the scenes" of different eras, the evolution of the tracks, their attempts a.k.a demos... It's always a ride.

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I still don't encourage people to Buy leaks online. Yeah of course they would be considered as Stolen material. But people like me just doesn't really care at all. I'm a collector, they could curse and prosecute the real rats who leaked them in the first place. Don't blame the collectors lol. I know this kind of business is in a way shady. I don't mind people thinking me like that. Just understand this: if you were in my shoes, you'll probably do the same thing.

I think the problem for some is not just the money, but also the access. No one not really in the know knows how to get ahold of this material in the first place, even if we had the extra 20k to spend. We also don't really know how to get into the know (not that I want to; like I said, I don't really want to get involved in that way). You were able to get it through "personal connections" (your words). Some could say that is 'gatekeep-y" or "elitist" but as a collector myself of Apple stuff, I kind of get it. It's a bit different since that stuff is far more accessible (can't go to eBay to buy Coldplay leaks lol), but access is limited to those who can afford it too. I'd love to one day make a museum of the stuff that I have (and want to have lol). There are a few out there. I would hope that you too would consider sharing widely to fans who care about this stuff (and who won't attack you and make you feel bad for having a collection). But, of course, it's up to you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

I think the problem for some is not just the money, but also the access. No one not really in the know knows how to get ahold of this material in the first place, even if we had the extra 20k to spend. We also don't really know how to get into the know (not that I want to; like I said, I don't really want to get involved in that way). You were able to get it through "personal connections" (your words). Some could say that is 'gatekeep-y" or "elitist" but as a collector myself of Apple stuff, I kind of get it. It's a bit different since that stuff is far more accessible (can't go to eBay to buy Coldplay leaks lol), but access is limited to those who can afford it too. I'd love to one day make a museum of the stuff that I have (and want to have lol). There are a few out there. I would hope that you too would consider sharing widely to fans who care about this stuff (and who won't attack you and make you feel bad for having a collection). But, of course, it's up to you. 

Thanks for the fair words. I appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed the songs.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

@Admirice Quick question: do you know if the snippet of a demo of Up With The Birds is real? That's a top 3 song for me, so I'd hope to one day hear the whole thing if it is indeed real. 

it isn't. it seems to be an AI version based off of the "original" song UWTB gets some of its lyrics from

image.png.925c3c952a3eecc33a0e3df98a5af193.png

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

@Admirice Quick question: do you know if the snippet of a demo of Up With The Birds is real? That's a top 3 song for me, so I'd hope to one day hear the whole thing if it is indeed real. 

It isn't real.

• Wow 1

23 minutes ago, jjaguilar1994 said:

Thank you very much for the songs @Admirice, the truth is that I have enjoyed them a lot, I have been a fan of Coldplay for many years and luckily I have seen them live when they came to Barcelona, I only have good words for you, thank you and thank you.

Thanks for the kind words. You're welcome my fellow Coldplayer.

@Admirice

Thank you for the songs that we have heard in the past month - they have given a lot of insight on possible classics that could have been, and I have really enjoyed listening to them.

I have one question for you, do songs that were performed live like If She Comes Back and So Sad still exist in some type of recorded form? 

Edited by fanofmusic05
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 3:51 AM, m4racide said:

Whoever's begging for demos on that site, please stop. You're causing unnecessary clutter. It'd be a whole other story if you were trying to cover up the leaks, but you're just begging for me. Can't you just be happy with what you have already? Plus, @llamapython doesn't even own these songs...

image.png.69ee37add2cdd33c0e4dbfdb1b714836.png

I want anything goes... I don't care... it's very hypocritical for these people to ask to stop asking... and have these songs just to fill their ego...

• Love 1