✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

9 hours ago, Admirice said:

AVFTT is a real song but under a different name. Sadly its chance on being released is very little. Chris had a lot of Piano memos back then. They're not fully developed into a song. Mostly just ideas.

What was it called?

1 hour ago, fanofmusic05 said:

@Admirice

Thank you for the songs that we have heard in the past month - they have given a lot of insight on possible classics that could have been, and I have really enjoyed listening to them.

I have one question for you, do songs that were performed live like If She Comes Back and So Sad still exist in some type of recorded form? 

So Sad is the only song they didn't record back in 1998-1999 in Nikki Rosetti's SyncCity Studio. Vitamins was recorded there by Nikki. It was just Chris and her. Very intimate. Fun fact: Nikki once uploaded the full Vitamins onto YouTube but hours later the video was deleted by her.

Some of the songs they planned for the first EP:

If All Else Fails

Panic

Etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

So Sad is the only song they didn't record back in 1998-1999 in Nikki Rosetti's SyncCity Studio. Vitamins was recorded there by Nikki. It was just Chris and her. Very intimate. Fun fact: Nikki once uploaded the full Vitamins onto YouTube but hours later the video was deleted by her.

If All Else Fails

Panic

Etc.

The band actually digitalized Vitamins from Tapes during 2006. During the early period of VIVA sessions.

6 minutes ago, Admirice said:

If All Else Fails

Panic

Etc.

I believe Debs Wild had the tape recording of their first ever gig being as Starfish at Laurel Tree 1998. So Sad exists there but a Live performance.

@Admirice

Thanks for taking the time to answer some of our burning questions.

My question to you is what other songs from the unreleased material appealed to you and if there were some things that really surprised you.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Admirice said:

Well. For the things you still cherish a lot and that have a lot sentimental value to you. Would you simply share it with anyone online? I'd only share with people who really cared about me and helped me, and those who were very close to me in real life. Some people might say that's Elitism. Well I guess it is. And some people live in big mansions and nice houses, it's the same thing. People will still complain they don't have the equal chances. I got myself this far by my own, I only despise the ones that had purposefully ruined it for the band and people like me who collects stuff privately. It's nothing shady. There are a lot of people who collects stuff.

I was not blaming or accusing you, I´m not a collector on anything, so I really can´t walk in your shoes. Of course, thanks for the songs you decided to share with everyone, let´s hope there would be more to come, but if there weren´t, thanks anyway!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lunarida said:

@Admirice

My question to you is what other songs from the unreleased material appealed to you and if there were some things that really surprised you.

When I first heard Tomorrow 2 yrs ago, it blew my mind. Brian Eno took part in the production. It's such an incredible song, such a shame they left it unreleased. Tomorrow was my favorite unreleased Coldplay song except The Race.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lunarida said:

@Admirice

I don't think people have more songs to leak genuinely. It's pretty much all of them there.

• Wow 1

41 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I don't think people have more songs to leak genuinely. It's pretty much all of them there.

Do you have an estimate of how many unique songs remain unleaked? Is it a few, dozens, hundreds? I know you said you had TBs of material, but that could be variations of existing songs/leaks. I understand if you don’t feel comfortable answering this question. I’m just curious about the extent of the material. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Admirice said:

I believe Debs Wild had the tape recording of their first ever gig being as Starfish at Laurel Tree 1998. So Sad exists there but a Live performance.

Good to know, thanks for the information!

3 hours ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

I want anything goes... I don't care... it's very hypocritical for these people to ask to stop asking... and have these songs just to fill their ego...

The dude who leaked them is gone. You're screaming into the void.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

Sounds good. Do you think it's considered like some sort of leak or was it played or released sometime (and I just don't remember seeing it before)? 

Nope it's not a leak, he played it in SNL: 

• Love 1