✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

3 minutes ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Also is that 7m15s Love in a Lethal Dose file with Chris on vocals real?

I'm not sure. There's that one and the 4 minute one with and without vocals, which is mixed worse but sounds more convincing. The 7 minute one sounds off but I'm not sure exactly why.

23 minutes ago, Doomotron said:

I'm not sure. There's that one and the 4 minute one with and without vocals, which is mixed worse but sounds more convincing. The 7 minute one sounds off but I'm not sure exactly why.

The 7 minute one is real

The second half jamming bit is called Umbrella Man

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Benjod25 said:

Have you not heard Heaven by Avicii and Chris 

No i have not, but the intro of this demo sounds similar to the sound checked song, I've been searching for that song in all the leaks hoping that it's an actual song on Moon Music not just a random jam

26 minutes ago, Hamster_Pants said:

could you link to the sound check?

I mean this, I'm obsessed with it hopefully it's a real song on Moon Music 

8 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

That's just the name of a dude who did a bunch of Coldplay covers which got mixed in with the leaks for some reason

No, that's an actual song.

What do we know about the new "Forever, Whatever" that just showed up?

It sounds like they've improved the demo from AHFOD, it sounds pretty good!

I remember reading some guy's comment saying that Forever, Whatever would be on Moon Music, now I'm starting to belive it.

Edit: I now see that's its disappeared, hmmmm.

Edited by JPA24

23 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

I remember reading some guy's comment saying that Forever, Whatever would be on Moon Music, now I'm starting to belive it.

Where is it? I can't find it on that site.

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

If you’re talking about the Calvin Harris Mix, it’s another take of the song from the AHFOD recording sessions!

Edited by clark595

20 hours ago, Doomotron said:

The one you mentioned that is 4 minutes, do you mean very close to 4 minutes (3min56) or actually 4+ minutes long. I've only found the 3min56 one in both instrumental and with lyrics, but the lyrics sound strange to me. As if they've taken the exact same vocal take for the 7min15 version and stretched it over the 3min56 version. (the vocals only last about 3 minutes on the 7min version).

2 hours ago, JPA24 said:

It's in the folder of AHFOD demos (a link to download can be found on that site). Calvin Harris did a remix of the song. 

2 hours ago, clark595 said:

If you’re talking about the Calvin Harris Mix, it’s another take of the song from the AHFOD recording sessions!

Ohhhh that makes sense, I thought it sounded like one of his songs, so it's unlikely it's on MM then I guess.

30 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Ohhhh that makes sense, I thought it sounded like one of his songs, so it's unlikely it's on MM then I guess.

It's not Calvin Harris's song though that's just a remix that was planned 

Not related to this year's leaks, but does anyone know when this Yellow demo started circulating?

I'm assuming this is okay to post because it's been up for almost 5 years now on YouTube. If it's not, then you can delete my post, mods

Edited by fanofmusic05

11 minutes ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Not related to this year's leaks, but does anyone know when this Yellow demo started circulating?

I'm assuming this is okay to post because it's been up for almost 5 years now on YouTube. If it's not, then you can delete my post, mods

2019/20, really whenever that was uploaded. That version was actually recorded in Liverpool in the Parr Street Studio to my knowledge.

• Like 1