✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

1 hour ago, WhorthyColdplay said:

It sounds better than the first demo, possibly one of the final takes. I'm surprised they cut the length of the demo

I agree, I think it’s real. Does sound better but the first verses still sound a bit unintelligible lol 

14 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

I agree, I think it’s real. Does sound better but the first verses still sound a bit unintelligible lol 

I think they're just playing with production and shit before they finish it

It's definitely real, this is the Moses mix version. The previous demo doesn't sound as polished. Also, there are new lyrics towards the end - "Of all the roads, that I could run, to me, you are the only one".

Edited by GarbageOffice

4 hours ago, clark595 said:

That newer version of The Only One is way better with additional layer and production! Just wish it passed the 3min marks like the demo one! 

Nothing wrong with a short but sweet song 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GarbageOffice said:

It's definitely real, this is the Moses mix version. The previous demo doesn't sound as polished. Also, there are new lyrics towards the end - "Of all the roads, that I could run, to me, you are the only one".

Why is it called the Moses Mix version? Does Moses have a part in this one? If he does, I’m missing it somewhere 

It seems like all the files that are out there are leaked by now. TOO 2023 mix is the final leak. I'm pretty sure there's no other files are out there. By the way, no one has real WAVs of songs. I re-encoded them and added layers of watermarks when sent out. If someone say they have a WAV copy of Tomorrow, they're lying lol.

Edited by Admirice
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Admirice said:

It seems like all the files that are out there are leaked by now. TOO 2023 mix is the final leak. I'm pretty sure there's no other files are out there. By the way, no one has real WAVs of songs. I re-encoded them and added layers of watermarks when sent out. If someone say they have a WAV copy of Tomorrow, he's lying lol.

So that's why Tomorrow has a compression issue 

1 hour ago, Admirice said:

It seems like all the files that are out there are leaked by now. TOO 2023 mix is the final leak. I'm pretty sure there's no other files are out there. By the way, no one has real WAVs of songs. I re-encoded them and added layers of watermarks when sent out. If someone say they have a WAV copy of Tomorrow, they're lying lol.

You said that last time 😂 and here we are 

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2024 at 7:20 AM, Admirice said:

Well. For the things you still cherish a lot and that have a lot sentimental value to you. Would you simply share it with anyone online? I'd only share with people who really cared about me and helped me, and those who were very close to me in real life. Some people might say that's Elitism. Well I guess it is. And some people live in big mansions and nice houses, it's the same thing. People will still complain they don't have the equal chances. I got myself this far by my own, I only despise the ones that had purposefully ruined it for the band and people like me who collects stuff privately. It's nothing shady. There are a lot of people who collects stuff.

Let me see if I understand correctly... do you have these songs and don't want to share them?? and still admits ELITISM.. LOL, honestly look, I have a Brazilian fan who is crazy to listen to Car kids.. people wanting the rest of the demos.. but you have it and don't want to share it with other true fans of the band?? aaaaa for the love of God.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Let me see if I understand correctly... do you have these songs and don't want to share them?? and still admits ELITISM.. LOL, honestly look, I have a Brazilian fan who is crazy to listen to Car kids.. people wanting the rest of the demos.. but you have it and don't want to share it with other true fans of the band?? aaaaa for the love of God.

harassing people for leaks and getting mad when they won't do anything is not helping your cause lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

Why would I share with anyone? I mean after all I paid my money for them? I didn't collect them to share with people like you lol. So you can be a freeloader and be jolly about free meals falling from the skies? Look, I don't care if your Brazilian friend wants to hear a song desperately. If he wants to hear it maybe he could find it in his own means. What do you mean other true fans of the band? So you wanna justify leaking? Not a single true fan would leak future content just to please other fans lol. If they do, then they're clout chasers. Kid, Elitism exists everywhere. Let's just admit that. Whether online or in real life. People still get better things when you're not. So please. Don't act like every one from the world owes you anything lol. I certainly don't owe you any demos to begin with. You're still listening to the content I bought haha. Be a bit more grateful next time maybe I will share something.

• Like 4