✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

5 hours ago, m4racide said:

I mean we did get the best song from those sessions (Tomorrow), so I'm already happy with that alone.

My favorite leak by far. Such a great song, it's also interesting to hear the riff from "Fun" being used long before AHFOD.

I would die to hear a studio recording of "A View From Top" one day. Already heard Spanish Rain which I thought would never happen so fingers crossed.

• Like 3

Hey guys I'm new here, loving the place so far!

Was the Moon Music Overtura that leaked real? I would love if it was, having The Race, The Astronaut and A Wave released would be great!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Was the Moon Music Overtura that leaked real? I would love if it was, having The Race, The Astronaut and A Wave released would be great!

It's not real considering there's a fanmade song on there and the old version of Good Feelings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Hey! 👋😃

I think it was someone just compiling a selection of the leaks. The 'Good Feelings' clip was the old Chainsmokers version I think, not the Nile Rodgers collab

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

I'm interested in whatever potential Wedding Album stuff is leftover. Cartoon Hearts especially. 

Cartoon heart is Charlie brown 

• Like 1

Ah that's a shame, I would've loved if those songs were on there.

I'm also kinda glad though because the other songs didn't sound amazing, Do we know what's being considered for Moon Music?

Edited by JPA24

Enjoy my collections lol. Since they're out there, then they're out there. Paid too much for these shit and I'm done with everything regarding Coldplay. For those who kept sending me DMs. Don't ask for songs in my DMs because you won't get any from me. Buy your own songs instead of begging.

• Wow 2

Some people on this forum (Who has been banned from here) has no grace and morality when it comes to things like unreleased stuff. Done scams to acquire certain songs, posting misinformation to trade songs that don't exist. Creating burners and fake names and even pretend to have cancer to get songs. Blackmailing people to get songs. Well, if some of those people are so capable of Collecting Coldplay. Buy your own shit and find your own sources for these Instead of hurting other people, scamming people. Some of those even created a burner to use my name and profile pic. Fuck off lol.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

9 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Enjoy my collections lol. Since they're out there, then they're out there. Paid too much for these shit and I'm done with everything regarding Coldplay. For those who kept sending me DMs. Don't ask for songs in my DMs because you won't get any from me. Buy your own songs instead of begging.

Just out of curiosity - do you have any songs that are not in the list and haven't leaked? Just names of course.

Edited by GarbageOffice

Just now, GarbageOffice said:

Just out of curiosity - do you have any songs that are not in the list and haven't leaked?

😅For Coldplay yeah, terrabytes of content unleaked. These are just a small portion of it lol.

• Wow 1

Just now, Admirice said:

😅For Coldplay yeah, terrabytes of content unleaked. These are just a small portion of it lol.

Oh damn, I expected a few dozen songs not terrabytes of content. Gotta admit I'm jealous lol. Well, I'm grateful for at least that small portion I could listen to. Since you paid for it, makes sense to do whatever you want with it. I've noticed people whining and begging, but had no idea about the lengths they'd go to hear a leaked song.

• Thanks 2

I too am kinda glad people are running out of things to leak, just so we can hopefully have normal discussion threads again without fighting and calling people names. @Admirice and others please stop trying to stir up arguments, next warning will be a ban. And @ everyone don't buy leaks, not from anyone. None of these people have obtained them legally and the sole reason they are trying to sell them is to make money off something that's not theirs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, GarbageOffice said:

Oh damn, I expected a few dozen songs not terrabytes of content. Gotta admit I'm jealous lol. Well, I'm grateful for at least that small portion I could listen to. Since you paid for it, makes sense to do whatever you want with it. I've noticed people whining and begging, but had no idea about the lengths they'd go to hear a leaked song.

Of course those people who begs and whines won't understand how hard it is to acquire a song from Coldplay. They don't really appreciate the stuff I had done. All they do is just leak leak leak. My honest words, this circle sucks because of those clout chasers and attention seekers. The real collectors would never risk leaking their own collections. Only Trader-wannabes, Insider-wannabes would. Fucking toxic people really.

Just now, Captain Crieff said:

I too am kinda glad people are running out of things to leak, just so we can hopefully have normal discussion threads again without fighting and calling people names. @Admirice and others please stop trying to stir up arguments, next warning will be a ban. And @ everyone don't buy leaks, not from anyone. None of these people have obtained them legally and the sole reason they are trying to sel them is to make money off something that's not theirs

I know I know I know. Mods stop being so uptight please. Of course we don't encourage people to Buy leaks lol.

3 Years ago I had that thought maybe I should share all my collections when Coldplay is no longer active. But well now lol, I don't think I will share anything with anyone. People's greed are unimaginable.

Edited by Admirice

🙃Yeah ofc some people thought I'm high and mighty. They never know me as a person or had ever been my friend. I admit I should've never started this, nothing would've got leaked. Time to move on. Respect the band more while preserving the band's history.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Thank you for all the songs! I'm sorry people are being demanding, they should be greatful we heard even half of these! You've made a lot of people happy, try to ignore the rude ones.

• Care 1

1 minute ago, JPA24 said:

Thank you for all the songs! I'm sorry people are being demanding, they should be greatful we heard even half of these! You've made a lot of people happy, try to ignore the rude ones.

Thank you sir. You're the first guy I've seen that appreciate my work.