✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

3 minutes ago, GarbageOffice said:

What's the latest version of The Race? I have the 2023 'whatever it takes' one, and the leaked GS version, but was there a new one as well? In the moon music overtura file, there seems to be a snippet of the final version.

I must say I've personally lost track of what versions of The Race there are, and which one I have. From what I found, these are all the versions I found on that site. Most are unavailable to download so I can't compare:

• Ghost stories version
  • Kaleidoscope version (may be identical to 2017 mix)
  • 2017 mix?
  • 2021 mix?
  • 2022 mix?
  • 2023 mix?
  • Final mix?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are even more versions, as I'm not even sure the part of The Race in the AHFOD documentary has been leaked fully.

It would be great if somebody could actually make a definitive list of versions that has a little more knowledge about them. (And while we're at it, reupload them to that site, but I think I'm technically not allowed to say that on this forum)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GarbageOffice said:

Here are some that I don't see in the list, but not sure if they're from the latest leak: 

- Vampire Symphony
- Out Of This World (sounds like an updated version of Miracles)
- Spies (Early blue room version)

Also, I can't seem to find Everyday's Like Christmas anywhere?

What's the latest version of The Race? I have the 2023 'whatever it takes' one, and the leaked GS version, but was there a new one as well? In the moon music overtura file, there seems to be a snippet of the final version.

The first two are from a previous batch that first started circulating in 2020, and Spies has been circulating for a while now (tho there are like 3 different early versions I haven't been keeping track). I don't think they should be considered for inclusion in the 2024 leaks.

The latest version of the Race I know of was labelled as 2020, and in some mirrors simply as 'MOTS' but upon listening it sounds like the only main difference between the second most recent copy is a new vocal take by Chris.

Edited by GamingForeverAUS
  • Like 1

Someone has uploaded a FLAC of the unreleased Talk version, but it's hard to find. I'll rename and reupload it to you know where. Also, I've been wondering, does anyone know whether the other unreleased Talk version is in circulation?

5 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

Ah okay! I don’t recall hearing it anywhere. Sounds pretty good, especially as a lossless file

It was leaked before that new wave of leaks 

1 hour ago, littlebitofblue said:

Someone has uploaded a FLAC of the unreleased Talk version, but it's hard to find. I'll rename and reupload it to you know where. Also, I've been wondering, does anyone know whether the other unreleased Talk version is in circulation?

I have checked that file with the one in this link and I'd swear it is the same: https://coldplaying.com/forums/topic/79539-unreleased-talk-version/

And if you scroll a bit, a comment highlights the problems with the file:

Edited by Jonan

It's been a while since I've used such tools so I took me a while to find it again, but here are the results:

Lossless Audio Checker return clean on all the latest files (going back about a day in terms of uploads).

files-batch.png.ae4b8624830947fd85f574fcaaee0b6e.png

Then, looking at spectrums every file seems fine, except talk.Coldplay-Talk(UnderthegreatNorthStar)_flac.png.b2199515bbd909f589b557a140218b2d.png

The rest of the spectrums will be hidden in spoiler tag, as to not pollute the thread with random images and keep it readable.

Spoiler

Coldplay-Spies(Early-BlueRoomVersion)(Noonehadthisaswellsouploadingithereaswelllol).png.b2932120ed63642fd22da341984153b9.pngColdplay-LoversInJapan(Acoustic)(Uploadingthetruelosslessripcausenoonehaditlol).png.6c3f53d046c329000efd8869fddb3d9c.pngColdplay-HowYouSeeTheWorld(V1Fromthe1.stpressjapaneseCDamazeditwasntuploadedtoo)_flac.png.5533ddb95fcbc424c13e889da77bde62.pngASkyFullOfStars(AviciiEdit)(OGLosslessFilesincetheonesonthissitearelossyconvertions).png.c95b546261c64e6c0787ca68f43bafcd.pngColdplayFeat.SZA-LethalDrug(AviciiEdit)(OGFilesinceitwasnthereeitherlol)_flac.png.14e7af39122101148517d79e67ed0d24.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hamster_Pants said:

What year was it recorded?

Not sure, though the SZA version is probably newer as there's another version of Lethal Drug with just Chris on the vocals that was leaked in 2019

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Here's a list I compiled of full songs that have leaked (excluding snippets):

Hopefully I didn't miss any

unknown (14).png

Thanks for sending that, I'll merge it with my list. I'll also get rid of Car Kids, I assume the leak was fake?

13 hours ago, fanofmusic05 said:

It didn't, only a snippet

I've included both snippets and full songs. Even though I don't collect the snippets, I generally expect any snippets to be leaked as full versions eventually anyway, which is what happened with a number of the songs.

13 hours ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

Has Lethal Drug leaked before or is it new?

Quite old now.

9 hours ago, GarbageOffice said:

Here are some that I don't see in the list, but not sure if they're from the latest leak: 

- Vampire Symphony
- Out Of This World (sounds like an updated version of Miracles)
- Spies (Early blue room version)

Also, I can't seem to find Everyday's Like Christmas anywhere?

Vampire Symphony/Break of Dawn and Out of This World already leaked, but I'm not aware of Spies leaking before so I may add it to the list.

9 hours ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

I must say I've personally lost track of what versions of The Race there are, and which one I have. From what I found, these are all the versions I found on that site. Most are unavailable to download so I can't compare:

• Ghost stories version
  • Kaleidoscope version (may be identical to 2017 mix)
  • 2017 mix?
  • 2021 mix?
  • 2022 mix?
  • 2023 mix?
  • Final mix?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are even more versions, as I'm not even sure the part of The Race in the AHFOD documentary has been leaked fully.

It would be great if somebody could actually make a definitive list of versions that has a little more knowledge about them. (And while we're at it, reupload them to that site, but I think I'm technically not allowed to say that on this forum)

As far as I'm aware the 'final mix' and possibly the 2023 one are fake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doomotron said:

Thanks for sending that, I'll merge it with my list. I'll also get rid of Car Kids, I assume the leak was fake?

I've included both snippets and full songs. Even though I don't collect the snippets, I generally expect any snippets to be leaked as full versions eventually anyway, which is what happened with a number of the songs.

Quite old now.

Vampire Symphony/Break of Dawn and Out of This World already leaked, but I'm not aware of Spies leaking before so I may add it to the list.

No problem and yes, the Car Kids leak was fake I think

Edited by fanofmusic05

2 hours ago, Doomotron said:

Quite old now.

The 2020 mix with the new vocal take isn't fake and that snippet which sounds stripped back isn't either 

On 4/4/2024 at 9:15 PM, Famous Old Painter said:

Just the snippets 

So far we the unleaked snippets we've got are
Life is Beautiful
Idiot
Champion of the World (demo)
Jupiter
Weirdo (MOTS version)
Kiss on the Lips
The Astronaut (Coldplay version)
edit - guess I can add Good Feelings 2024

Anything I'm missing?

18 hours ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Here's a list I compiled of full songs that have leaked (excluding snippets):

Hopefully I didn't miss any

unknown (14).png

the song Blessed was me who leaked it on dbree

• Love 1

Whoever's begging for demos on that site, please stop. You're causing unnecessary clutter. It'd be a whole other story if you were trying to cover up the leaks, but you're just begging for more. Can't you just be happy with what you have already? Plus, @llamapython doesn't even own these songs...

image.png.69ee37add2cdd33c0e4dbfdb1b714836.png

Edited by m4racide
corrected me to more bc i wrote this message on 2 hours of sleep
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Up With the Birds snippet is out

I wonder if the gates are going to open with the MX sessions at some point 

I mean we did get the best song from those sessions (Tomorrow), so I'm already happy with that alone.

• Like 3