✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Live @ BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend, 26th May, 2024, Luton.

On 5/25/2024 at 2:11 PM, CP-EST said:

MOTS intro -> Higher Power, Paradise, The Scientist, Moon Music intro + Good Feelings, Yellow, Clocks, Viva la Vida, Fix You, ASFOS, One World.

im disappointed you got the fact that AOAL was cut and nothing else, not at you, just at the fact they cut AOAL

4 hours ago, CP-EST said:

Apparently Chris is more scared of Luton FC fans than Coldplay fans. I guess we have to raise our game to get new music. 😆

Riot in the streets

2 hours ago, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

The MOTS outfits were a dead giveaway. I see no reason to introduce a new track at a festival with other line ups. Maybe keep an eye out for Alien Radio and the website.

That was the biggest surprise for me, that hey didn‘t wear new clothes. Do you think thats still coming?

10 minutes ago, maeli said:

That was the biggest surprise for me, that hey didn‘t wear new clothes. Do you think thats still coming?

even if its a small change in the wardrobe would be great. Who are we kidding, MOTS outfit is just a slight evolution of the AHFOD outfit. Even from the change of pfp's and banners across all media platforms, it still doesn't quite feel like were "in the MM era" due to the lack of OFFICIAL teasers.

6 hours ago, m4racide said:

im disappointed you got the fact that AOAL was cut and nothing else, not at you, just at the fact they cut AOAL

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed as well. AOAL has aged well and Higher Power->AOAL combination at the start of concert is ace.

Only reason that made me think of removing it, was knowing that Good Feelings might turn into sounding a bit similar. So that would give them reasons to start mixing things up a bit if they want to play some new songs. But let's see, Moon Music and new songs in setlist is currently an imaginary thing.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 1:13 PM, Xencios said:

So anybody knows where i can find a recording of this to download? Thanks in advance

i have 3 versions 

- web dl 720 whole show

- highlights in 1080 web and hdtv versions

On 5/29/2024 at 7:54 PM, szymixsiorek said:

i have 3 versions 

- web dl 720 whole show

- highlights in 1080 web and hdtv versions

Oh can you please PM me? Im interested in the full version un 720p. Thanks in advance!