✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've only listened to it once, but I like it.

You know what I've always wondered? Why no bands (besides some K-pop bands) come to Mongolia. Well.....actually, I guess it makes sence...but if Keane ever decided to go to Mongolia, I'd take a plane to Mongolia to watch them. ^.^

They're Coming to Thailand though! *happy dance*

Have you been to Mongolia?!

If regular people hardly go to Mongolia, I HIGHLY doubt a band with large band equipment will go there. ;)

I'm sure there's a place in Ulaanbataar that they could have a concert. The city's not remote. The biggest concern would be the pollution...if they came in a colder month, Tom's voice would probably die cause of all the awful stuff in the air. Not that anyone would actually want to be in Mongolia during the colder part of the year. It gets lower than -40° (that's where C and F cross) in the winter. The summer's the best time to come.

I guess it all depends on whether they can make a profit out of it. It would probably cost a lot (wherever they go) but will there be enough people to come to the concerts to cover the costs?

I remember a time when bands hardly go to S'pore because there isn't enough people to justify a concert.

I never knew about the pollution! I always thought it's a clean place!

European tour:

OCTOBER

Sat 13 - Forum de Beyrouth, Beirut, Lebanon

Mon 15 - Capitol, Offenbach, Germany

Tue 16 - Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Wed 17 - Olympia, Paris, France

Fri 26- Estragon Club, Bologna, Italy

Sat 27 - Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland

Mon 29 - Hala Tivoli, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Tue 30 - Petofi Hall, Budapest, Hungary

Wed 31 - Gasometer, Vienna, Austria

NOVEMBER

Fri 02 - Lucerna Music Hall, Prague, Czech Republic

Sat 03 - Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany

Sat 10 - Docks, Hamburg, Germany

Mon 12 - Munchenbryggeriet, Stockholm, Sweden

Tue 13 - Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway

Wed 14- The Grey Hall, Copenhagen, Denmark

Fri 16 - Den Atelier, Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Sat 17 - Cirque Royale, Brussels, Belgium

If I manage to get tickets, I'll be at Amsterdam, Luxembourg and Brussels :D

You can add Sat 20th October - Campo Pequeno bullring - Lisbon, Portugal

Sun - 21st Oct - Porto Coliseum - Oporto- Portugal

:) still have to buy a ticket to one of that gigs.. or i'm in the mood for both gigs lol ill do that soon :)

Lucky! I think bands like Keane will do better with a acoustic concert than a full blown one, imo.

Well I've seen them play an acoustic show earlier this year already, and to be honest I prefer the full blown gigs, they just have an amazing energy that seems to be missing in the small acoustic shows.

What's the best way to get from Chiang Mai to Bangkok? I wanna go see Keane!

You bought the ticket? :)

I always go to BKK with my parents :P but sometimes by bus. I recommend these 2 companies, http://www.nca.co.th/index.php and http://www.sombattour.com/html/home.php

And don't forget to check low cost airline, http://www.nokair.com/ and http://www.airasia.com/th/en/home.page

Tickets are really cheap if you buy them early, like 1,200 baht and you don't have to spend 8hrs on the bus.

Well I've seen them play an acoustic show earlier this year already, and to be honest I prefer the full blown gigs, they just have an amazing energy that seems to be missing in the small acoustic shows.

Really?

I haven't seen them in concert yet but going by their songs, it would seem an acoustic show would suit them more.

But glad to hear they put on a good show! Seeing them next month and I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Really?

I haven't seen them in concert yet but going by their songs, it would seem an acoustic show would suit them more.

But glad to hear they put on a good show! Seeing them next month and I'm really looking forward to it. :D

No matter if it's acoustic or not Tom Chaplin is still singing and that guy has the best voice I have ever heard! But it's probably more entertaining when it's not acoustic...though I haven't seen them do an acoustic show live...but I have seen them on YouTube or live streamed. I have seen them in concert though, and it was amazing! But again, Tom Chaplin has such an amazing voice, it doesn't matter whether it's acoustic or not, it's worth hearing that voice no matter what.