✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

Rare Keane Items For Sale!

I've been a fan since 2003 so managed to obtain lots of cool, rare Keane items from 2003-2006. After that my mega fandom slightly lessened! Anyway I have lots of interesting, unique items for sale on ebay. Here's one for example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251137399994?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Search my username 'waterfacemorph' on Ebay for lots more now and in the coming days. I'm selling up due to no longer using CD's (blame Spotify) and having moved into a small place with not enough space for my Keane collection!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've met them a few times now actually! At the Bexhill show in March I met all 4 of them (and had a chat with Tim & Jesse), at the Amsterdam showcase in April again all 4, at Pinkpop all 4 again (and had a chat with Tim and Richard, who by now recognized me) and two weeks ago met Tim & Richard. After Richard was done signing autographs etc., he had to walk back to his hotel which happened to be on the same route as where we had to walk to the tube. So he walked with us and we talked for about 10 minutes! It was crazy and amazing :) That man is so incredibly nice. And now, I'm seeing (and hopefully meeting) them 3 more times this year! :D

I'm amused. They are now starting to do panorama shots of the crowd like Coldplay do. Not sure if it's a one shot thing but it's still funny. Lol

This would be a hilarious rip-off of Coldplay, had Keane not already started doing this in 2009 :wink3:

@LaurElizabeth I hope you can meet them! In Europe and the USA they almost always come out after the show (or at least Richard, but usually all of them), but I'm not sure how they do it in other countries. You're going to have so much fun! :)

@LaurElizabeth I hope you can meet them! In Europe and the USA they almost always come out after the show (or at least Richard, but usually all of them), but I'm not sure how they do it in other countries. You're going to have so much fun! :)

That's good to know! Thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Saw them last night.

Brilliant performance. Crowd was crap though. And on hindsight, Keane should have performed in a smaller venue. It affected the whole mood of the show.

And I was quite surprise at how many kids were among the crowd. Glad to know the next generation have good taste in music. Haha!

Saw them last night.

Brilliant performance. Crowd was crap though. And on hindsight, Keane should have performed in a smaller venue. It affected the whole mood of the show.

And I was quite surprise at how many kids were among the crowd. Glad to know the next generation have good taste in music. Haha!

LOL!

Saw them last night.

I'm seeing them this Thursday. Do you know that they come out to meet the fans after the show or not?