✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the song is HORRIBLE - the kingdom of the good and true? blah. i cannot believe that the same band that just released Atlantic has released this song. hopefully it will be an exception rather than the rule on the new album.

I know. I didn't even know who Keane really was when I saw them open for U2 in October' date=' but all I kept thinking was how much he acted like B onstage. Not that that's a bad thing at all. ;)[/quote']

As long as he doesn't start wearing the dodgy shades!!;)

I was wondering...does anyone have the song The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore? It's on Keane's Myspace, and I hadn't heard it before. (Actually, I haven't heard ANY of their B-sides besides Something in Me Was Dying.)

Regardless, if anyone has The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore, can you please upload it for me? That and any other B-sides you may have? I'd really appreciate it. :)

Thanks!

onair.gif Eins Live Radio Konzert news39.jpg Keane werden am 16. Mai 2006 auch in Köln Station machen, um das Album vorzustellen. Sie werden für EinsLive ein Radiokonzert in der Kulturkirche geben, das um 21 Uhr beim Eins Live Kultkomplex live im Radio übertragen wird. Laut EinsLive werden die Tickets verlost: "Wahrscheinlich werden die Karten wie gewohnt verlost. Das heißt, dass es eine Onlineverlosung geben wird und auch während des Programms werden Karten verlost." (Quelle: Meike, EinsLive)

www.einslive.de

For Keane fans in Germany!

I was wondering...does anyone have the song The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore? It's on Keane's Myspace, and I hadn't heard it before. (Actually, I haven't heard ANY of their B-sides besides Something in Me Was Dying.)

Regardless, if anyone has The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore, can you please upload it for me? That and any other B-sides you may have? I'd really appreciate it. :)

Thanks!

I second that request.