December 15, 201312 yr The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Rating I'd give it based on how closely they followed the book 5/10 Rating for how much I enjoyed the movie in and of itself 8.5/10 Wish they would have showed a bit more of Beorn and Thranduil though...
December 15, 201312 yr Hawking ((documentary ie. the one without bendidly cucumber)) - 7.5/10 Chalet Girl - 5/10
December 15, 201312 yr The Hulk 4.2/10 Not even Ang Lee could save that. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 8.7/10 Getting to the good bits
December 22, 201312 yr I Am Slave - 8/10 Hitch - 7/10 Love + Hate - 7.5/10 The Deep Blue Sea - 6/10 The Way Back - 8/10
December 24, 201312 yr I enjoyed it, but there were too many additional scenes that weren't part of the source material. At times it almost felt like fan-fiction. IMHO I think it really didn't need to be 3 movies you know?
December 25, 201312 yr I enjoyed it, but there were too many additional scenes that weren't part of the source material. At times it almost felt like fan-fiction. IMHO I think it really didn't need to be 3 movies you know? Yeah, I know what you mean...in terms of accuracy to the book it's pretty ridiculously different, but it terms of a great fantasy film, it's pretty good actually. That why I gave it two ratings. :P but yeah...I don't read fan-fiction...but I'm sure a few scenes could have come quite close to fan-fiction-ness.
December 25, 201312 yr The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: 8/10 Loved it but it felt a bit far away from the book sometimes :( but the visuals made that up (the butterflies above Mirkwood :wacky:) Withnail & I: 9.5/10 Just a great movie, great funny lines, awesome soundtrack, brilliant actors, lots of alcohol being consumed :drunk: Why are most movies they make now not this great? Hotel Transylvania: 9/10 Brilliant movie, just loved the story was really funny to see Dracula's daughter :awesome:
December 26, 201312 yr Hard Candy - 8/10 I expected more blood! :angry: But then again I always do :wacky: Still, it was very satisfying to watch muhahahHAHAHAHH
Create an account or sign in to comment