✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10 - though the end was a bummer, I really liked

The Double (2014) 7.5/10 - odd plot but good performances by Jesse Eisenberg and Mia Wasikowska

Non Stop 6.5/10 - Liam Neeson's version of The Flight :lol:

The Normal Heart 9.5/10 - probably the best thing Ryan Murphy has ever done

X-Men: Days of Future Past 8/10 - really good. Also did anyone else notice the Viva la Vida album cover painting on the door in the scene when Mistique is Thai general when mutant detector goes off!!

X-Men: Days of Future Past 8/10 - really good. Also did anyone else notice the Viva la Vida album cover painting on the door in the scene when Mistique is Thai general when mutant detector goes off!!

Ahaha! How could you not notice that painting? I was fangirling so much when I saw it... I almost yelled out VIVA LA VIDA!!!

• 1 month later...

planet of the apes revolution 7/10

+ Astonishing effects

+ Ok story

- some useless, drawn-out scenes

- pathetic tiny amount of female characters (2), and one of them is a chimpanzee LOL (they have a screening time of about 2 minutes in total at most)

I haven't seen dawn of the Planet of apps yet but i'm sure it would also be fantastic. I want to see this and Transformer also.

Don't watch Transformers man :no: It's a huge smelling pile of covered advertising, generic-top-model people doing nothing but screaming/crying/running around for over 2 hours and the worst Transformer designs in the history of Transformers, not to mention the craptastic story and stupid ass Malboro Man-like camera shots throughout this entire 165 minutes ordeal.

*edit: whats up with that link in your signature :shifty:

Dawn Of The Planet of The Apes 9/10 - I was really surpised, great movie and miles ahead of Rise, Caeser is a great character and the movie is really tense from begining to end. I was hooke by the first 10 minutes in which there almost no dialogue and just documentary-like shots of the apes.

Guardians of The Galaxy 8/10 - IT'S JUST SO MUCH FUN, I usually don't like Marvel movies, but this one is actually quite good. I'm propably rating it too high, but I feel like I could watch this over and over.

• 2 weeks later...

8 apellidos vascos: 10/10 I wasn't keen they'll use the usual stereotypes but it was fun.

La vida inesperada: 9/10 wasn't what I expected, but it was interesting, a bit sad but the dude was happy with his life.

Pompeii: 7/10 big XF and quite simple story.

Noah: 8/10 might been accurate but it was interesting how they showed the best and the worst of human behaviour.

• 2 weeks later...