🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Informant! - 4/10 BORING!!! the only funny parts were the observations he made about everything

I went to see this in the theater, we left and sneaked into another movie. :laugh3:

Horrible movie!

The only funny part was the thing with the vending machines in Japan... :facepalm:

When I thought it was all hype - its one of the best movies ive ever seen

along with District 9 and Cloverfield , although Avatar's in an astronomical level

Story wise , Graphics wise , Its Awwesome.......

Love it to bits .. the action , the graphics, the culture and the hidden message ( i know this is cheesy) LOVE, that I find makes the movie so special.

Rating 1,000,000/10 <---thats how good it is ( and I viewd it in normal scren not 3-d ...yet)

I plan to watch it nextime in IMAX or 3D if there is still -- money cant compare to an exceleent movie

When I thought it was all hype - its one of the best movies ive ever seen

along with District 9 and Cloverfield , although Avatar's in an astronomical level

Story wise , Graphics wise , Its Awwesome.......

Love it to bits .. the action , the graphics, the culture and the hidden message ( i know this is cheesy) LOVE, that I find makes the movie so special.

Rating 1,000,000/10 <---thats how good it is ( and I viewd it in normal scren not 3-d ...yet)

I plan to watch it nextime in IMAX or 3D if there is still -- money cant compare to an exceleent movie

Avatar's value is easily represented by your post here. Let's analyze:

1). Wow look at that! Big interesting picture. Grabs your attention, makes you feel very involved and like this is going to be a post worth your time!

2). Further down, blue writing! It's a very cool effect that brings out the movie review. It maintains the interest and is unusual enough to be considered entertaining and fresh.

3). Terrible spelling, grammar, and rating (1 million out of 10...really?). Hmm..not very good for actually getting across the point.

So to sum up, this post is very similar to the film itself in the sense that it is innovative, flashy, and visually gripping, but it lacks any real substance or value beyond what you could find find in a bunch of other places.

Thank you.

1). Wow look at that! Big interesting picture. Grabs your attention, makes you feel very involved and like this is going to be a post worth your time!

2). Further down, blue writing! It's a very cool effect that brings out the movie review. It maintains the interest and is unusual enough to be considered entertaining and fresh.

3). Terrible spelling, grammar, and rating (1 million out of 10...really?). Hmm..not very good for actually getting across the point.

So to sum up, this post is very similar to the film itself in the sense that it is innovative, flashy, and visually gripping, but it lacks any real substance or value beyond what you could find find in a bunch of other places.

Thank you.

+1, but it is quite an awesome movie as far as graphics go :dozey:

Thank you.

1.It is a post worth my time..

2. i posted the pic yes to grab attention instead of just making reviews with numbers that can be boring.

3. Blue writing is an effect, yes and if you have a hard time reading it then I can change it

4. The rating? alright its a 10/10 for me alhtough thats how I felt about the movie and thats my opinion its beyond numbers

5. It is flashy and innovative and story wise my opinion its awesome and if you think not go ahead and go with the haters and jus rant out what you think thats alright with me, the bottom line is its my opinion and I think its a great movie, and the substance is when you choose to go to another race rather than your own because LOVE is in it , and LoVE is beyond words.. goes beyond boundaries.. thats how i felt about the movie and I didnt view it on 3D or any visually gripping screen and my disc is pirated .. still I found the movie excellent. Thats my opinion

5. It is flashy and innovative and story wise my opinion its awesome and if you think not go ahead and go with the haters and jus rant out what you think thats alright with me, the bottom line is its my opinion and I think its a great movie, and the substance is when you choose to go to another race rather than your own because LOVE is in it , and LoVE is beyond words.. goes beyond boundaries.. thats how i felt about the movie and I didnt view it on 3D or any visually gripping screen and my disc is pirated .. still I found the movie excellent. Thats my opinion

That's fine. Hey I didn't mean any offense and I wasn't trying to personally attack you. I just have my opinion about the movie and saw your post and couldn't resist. No harm was meant, a lot of people love the movie so I can understand why you do.

That's fine. Hey I didn't mean any offense and I wasn't trying to personally attack you. I just have my opinion about the movie and saw your post and couldn't resist. No harm was meant, a lot of people love the movie so I can understand why you do.

HAha , Nah thats fine, Welll I just watched it which is why im alll in this Cloud 9 state..

well you just probaly popped my bubble when i saw your post, but nah thats ok.LOL

But anyway opinions are opinions and everyone has one and I respect yours completely.

HAha , Nah thats fine, Welll I just watched it which is why im alll in this Cloud 9 state..

well you just probaly popped my bubble when i saw your post, but nah thats ok.LOL

But anyway opinions are opinions and everyone has one and I respect yours completely.

Sorry, didn't mean to pop your bubble. I really did that completely in a comedic and analytical manner.

Nah thats fine mate, wel weird how I see your profile is offline when your replying...

So whats your fav movie then if mine is avatar?

Yeah, I'm in hiding :rolleyes:

Mine is a 4 way split:

The Dark Knight - the best action movie ever imo, fantastic acting and thrilling and actually a brilliant psychology movie as well

Once - best music ever, best simple film ever made

Glory - best war movie of all time, fantastic music, teaches you about courage and sacrifice

Gattaca - epic soundtrack, inspiring, best ending ever

Yeah, I'm in hiding :rolleyes:

Mine is a 4 way split:

The Dark Knight - the best action movie ever imo, fantastic acting and thrilling and actually a brilliant psychology movie as well

Once - best music ever, best simple film ever made

Glory - best war movie of all time, fantastic music, teaches you about courage and sacrifice

Gattaca - epic soundtrack, inspiring, best ending ever

Dark knight's the only one i know... yeah its alryt,,

Mines

1.Avatar - This one gave me so much mixed emotions , i got tear eyed

district9poster.jpg

2.District 9 - same - feeling as avatar - got me teary eyed too

cloverfield.jpg

3.Clover field - i was shaking the first time i watched this