✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Adventures of Tintin - 3.5/10.

Probably the biggest deception of the year. Spielberg and Tintin's universes just didn't match for me. There were awesome ideas in the direction, though, and technically it is incredible, that's why I didn't give it a 1 or a 2, but it is way too much 'American'. For another story, with other characters, it would have worked. But with Tintin, a Belgium comic book, no way.

Tintin 6/10

Better than I expected, sort of an hipster action movie, where I could have done without the latter. It looked too much like a videogame.

I didn't like that they cut and mixed three seperate stories and adapted them to form a more Hollywood friendly plot, with Sakharin as a villain and descendant of Red Rackham. And that curse of the family name business. Bleh.

I got over the animation pretty quick, though, even though it destroyed a lot of Herge's touch. The Herge cameo was good, though.

Tintin (3D) - 10/10 I watched again, but now in 3D, although I still loved the movie, I didn't think the 3D was that good, I was expecting a lot better...if you haven't seen Tintin yet, don't pay to see the 3D version, the 2D is cheaper (at least here...is A LOT cheaper) and it was better, at least I preferred it in 2D (specially because the 3D version, here, is in portuguese and the 2D version is in english) :P

The Ides Of March - 8.5/10

Loved it! Like a lot of other people I'm a Gosling and a Clooney fan, so watching them together in the same movie was cool. And I really enjoy political movies. The story is great, although maybe a little bit simple, and there are incredible scenes.