✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

The Ides Of March - 8.5/10

Loved it! Like a lot of other people I'm a Gosling and a Clooney fan, so watching them together in the same movie was cool. And I really enjoy political movies. The story is great, although maybe a little bit simple, and there are incredible scenes.

I want to watch this movie so much!!! >.<

(500) Days of Summer - 8/10 (again) lovely movie :nice:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy, Stupid, Love - again (yeah, I'm in a Gosling phase :D ) - 8/10. Funnier now that I know Gosling and Carrel, I watched 5 seasons of The Office since the first time! What an amazing actor!

I want to watch this movie so much!!! >.<

(500) Days of Summer - 8/10 (again) lovely movie :nice:

And I really want to watch this one!!!

Breaking Dawn Part 1 7/10

It is better than the previous movies..I still found some very "serious" moments hilarious (the wolves talking to each other in really intense voices LOL funniest scene in the movie..Me and my friend kept getting dirty looks from the twihards cause we were laughing far too loud.).. The wedding scene I cried when they played Iron and Wine..

And...ya.. I liked it!

The Skin I Live In 5/10

did not like the plot and the ending was bit too soap opera-ish...I give 5 for cinematography,score and cast.

I am 100% positive Breaking Down will be incredibly silly, but probably gonna see it, for good laughs :D and we're safe from dirty looks,as in my country there are no Twihards believe it or not.

I am 100% positive Breaking Down will be incredibly silly, but probably gonna see it, for good laughs :D and we're safe from dirty looks,as in my country there are no Twihards believe it or not.

Seriously, in which country do you live?? No twihards?? I want to move there...:lol::lol:

And I really want to watch this one!!!

:awesome:

Back to the Future (AGAIN) - :awesome:/10 it's just my favorite movie ever...:wacky:

Immortals - 5/10 I don't know how to describe this movie...I laughed a lot, but I don't think it was a comedy :lol: I arrived to the movies with my friends (two girls and a boy), the boy says "OK! just choose the movie with the hottest guy!" :lol: so we chose Henry Cavill, 'cause...come on...haha but the movie was horrible, I'll give it a 5 for the great time I had laughing and making fun of it :wacky:

Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves 2.5/10

No matter you look at it, it's still a poorly shot 80's film packed with cliches, Kevin Costner, and backed with a terrible script :sick: and for some reason Sean Connery was in there.

yeah but the waterfall bit was filmed near where I live :awesome:

Watching The Prestige right now.

One of my favorite movies :awesome:

Citizen Kane - 8/10 well...it's good but not nearly as good as I thought it would be, because a lot of people say it's the best movie ever, but I still love Casablanca a lot more :wacky:

EDIT:

Tootsie - 9/10 this movie always makes me happy :D brilliant comedy

My Fair Lady - 10/10 Beautiful movie! The music and the story are absolutely wonderful :) with some very funny scenes