✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

"Star studded" cast, hollow script, shallow characters played by actors you have to go far to believe, cheesy, corny, stereotype humor, low humor in general, plotholes which shouldn't be a problem in the first place, predictable...Pretty awful stuff imo.

Basically, it has the premise of Love Actually, done without any charm, orginialty or good actors.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hangover II 5/10 It was bleh. I laughed a little but it wasn't really worth watching.

American Psycho 0/10 This is mostly because I found the characters so phony I was actually disgusted, which was probably the point but in any case I didn't like the movie.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows 10/10 I didn't particularly care for the first one but the second one was definitely worth watching. Twice.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo-the new version with Daniel Craig, 8/10, I thought the acting was good and both main characters were portrayed well, still, even though the movie is good it's so hard to condense those books into a movie, I thought they did a decent job of it, but it's still definatly something that is better as a book.

I thought it was slightly better than the Swedish version overall, the production was better although I've not seen the Swedish version for a while so I need to watch it again to make a more accurate comparison, I do think though that it did the book justice overall and their probably my favourite books of the last 5 years, if you're a fan of the series it's well worth watching.

^Yes, it is.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo 7.4/10

A lot darker than the Swedish trilogy, definitely, and a different film rather than a remake. Rooney Mara was very, very good.

Didn't like the start, tho. The intro Trent Reznor's Immigrant Song was just weeiird. Soundtrack otherwise, ok.

I think the first book was the darkest overall though, what happens to her with the lawyer and the bleak Swedish town in winter etc, I thought this film captured it well and I look forward to seeing the next 2, which although they still deal with serious issues I think will be less dark and more action, as the books were that way too.

^Yes, it is.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo 7.4/10

A lot darker than the Swedish trilogy, definitely, and a different film rather than a remake. Rooney Mara was very, very good.

Didn't like the start, tho. The intro Trent Reznor's Immigrant Song was just weeiird. Soundtrack otherwise, ok.

oh

then I only have seen the Swedish version :blank:

liked it :mellow: