🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady about Aung San Suu Kyi from Burma (Myanmar) and her dilemma - she had to choose between continuing her fight for democracy in Burma and stay in the country AND going to England to her dying husband and 2 sons. Very good and moving movie. And the actress looked very much like Aung San Suu Kyi. 8½/10

Anyone here seen Prometheus yet? What are your thoughts on it, without giving any spoilers?

saw it last night. some parts of the plot were a little silly and i felt like some parts were unnecessary, but it was pretty amazing...

opening sequences were incredible, probably the only movie i recommend seeing in 3d

9/10

The men who stare at goats

Some very good lines in it! :lol:

Ewan McGregor: "What's a..what's a "Jedi warrior" ? You re a Jedi warrior ?"

George Clooney: " That's correct"

Ewan McGregor: "I don't know what that means"

HAHAHA :laugh3:

The Avengers - 6/10

Ehhh. I like action movies, but it felt like just mindless action without enough back story/character developement. Now, that is probably due to the fact, I know nothing about superheroes and haven't seen Thor or The Hulk... So yeah, I got confused. But the Loki guy was hawwwt. And Chris Evans has a nice butt.

Snow White And The Huntsmen - 8/10. Really liked it. Kristen Stewart wasnt terrible. Not sure why she was chosen as Snow White, but hey, she did alright. And Charlize Theron was really good. And the Hemsworth guy was easy on the eyes.