✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make over day[/url] and became Grace kelly for the day. It was amazing, I havd a wig put on and lashings of red lippie. The studio even had some vintage dresses for me to choose from. It was based in Ireland for those who love famous people impersonations.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Hum...I wrote GENE Kelly, not GRACE Kelly, I like Grace Kelly too, and yes, I've seen Rear Window and I love it, but I mentioned Gene Kelly :P

Bram Stoker's Dracula - 10/10 Now that's a real vampire! :D One of my favorite movies, Gary Oldman is kind of brilliant in it :awesome: the only thing in this movie that i don't like is Keanu Reeves' horrible fake accent, it's just terrible :lol:

Wolf - 7/10

A Clockwork Orange

0/10

Disgusting movie. From like 1970 something...Was forced to watch it in psych class.. He only censored the rape scene and then the sex scene. THE WHOLE MOVIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CENSORED. A lot of weird shit I really didn't need to see. Ughhhh

A Clockwork Orange

0/10

Disgusting movie. From like 1970 something...Was forced to watch it in psych class.. He only censored the rape scene and then the sex scene. THE WHOLE MOVIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CENSORED. A lot of weird shit I really didn't need to see. Ughhhh

Love this movie. No trollin'.

Why?

For one, its absolutely hilarious. Rape scenes aside, I never laughed so hard in my life (Kubrick had to shove an actual sock in his mouth during some scenes). But more importantly, it blurs the line between comedy and tragedy. The second half of the film causes one to throw into question a lot of presuppositions regarding determinism and judgment when you see what he endures upon being released back into the world. There are several scenes where you simply don't know whether to laugh, be disgusted, have pity, or be morally satisfied. It screws with your moral sensibilities while having a completely unique aesthetic.

come on! eggy weggs![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7SaAa3aomM]Eggy Weggsedit - YouTube[/ame]

Third Star: 10/10

Honestly this is one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. I've never cried so much over a film. . . a lot of people complained that it was too boring in the beginning, but honestly it's all building up the characters and your emotions towards them, before smashing them to pieces in the end. It's a shame no one's really heard of it.

The Help: 8/10

Salt: 6/10

OKAY COME ON YOU CAN DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING A MOVIE. It's called physics class and I'm pretty sure it's a required part of education. Despite random "wtf" moments it was actually kind of enjoyable.

Eggy Weggsedit - YouTube[/url]

You sound like one of my friends, she loves it too.

But funny? Okaay, maybe that scene where he killed the woman with the porcelain penis sculpture thingy, I did laugh a little during that. That scene's on youtube, but I feel a little strange linking to it..But yeah, I dunno, 99% of it was just unnecessary to me.