• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Nagano Tapes - 9/10

Not exactly a movie with an intriguing or captivating plot but actually a documentary film. It captures the journey of the Czech hockey team to gold at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano. Regarding my feelings, it really made me realise what a hot topic it was at that time when the news was broken.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Tag - 10/10

What a great movie this is seriously! I really enjoyed watching this one as it was really entertaining and fun. I saw the trailer for this film first and then actually took a chance to see it in its entirety and it didn't disappoint me. I liked the fact it was about middle-aged men, they looked so cool! :D

• 2 weeks later...

A Star Is Born-9.5

A nearly flawless movie. Lady Gaga is completly deconstructed to her core and does an amazing job as a first time actress while also delivering great vocals (as expected). I never followed her much but I'm completly sold after seeing the movie and can't to see what's next for her! But I gotta tell, it's Bradley Cooper who holds a lot for this movie in front and behind the camera (this beeing his directorial debut). His way of shooting the film really puts you in the character's shoes. Gaga and Copper have such chemistry that makes you wish the best for them and the songs made me go buy the soundtrack so I can revive the movie in audio form. I only wished that it was a bit longer since the last act goes by so much faster than the first.

This is easily the best movie I saw this year and a strong candidate for the Oscars! What I though to be a chick-flick, ended up being an emotional movie that made me tear up, something that never happend to me before! Can't wait to buy it on Blu-ray. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...