✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silent Hill 5/10

That was a very weird film. i came out of it thinking it was complete bollocks, but the more I think about it the more the concept seems like a good idea. the storyline was kind of cool, and i think I get what was going on (not going to say anything because I think it'd spoil it for anyone who's not watched it).

I didn't find it very scary though which intrigued me because i am a complete and utter wimp when it comes to horror films & blood & gore. The first bit where it went dark and the nasty flaming shrieking things came got to me, but after that it didn't do much at all.

Domino 8/10

+ color scheme was very nice. good job with the over saturated look.

+ keira is <3

- a bit too plain at times

- i got confused at too many points

- sloppy humor that wasn't funny

- not much of originality

well i could think of more minuses than plusses but overall i enjoyed it, clearly not the BA-BOOM of the year but from movies i've lately watched it was ++

elizabethtown - Nomatter how hard I try and however much I want to like him as a

actor, orlando bloom is naff. This film doesn't help! 3/10

Batman begins - Not a bad movie at all, would have been much better if it wasn't

for katie holmes. Shes the female orlando bloom. 7/10

whoaaho! I just saw The Da Vinci Code and it was really really good!! Two friends of mine that have read the book gave it a 1/5 cos it left out a lot of stuff that they thought were important. And then me and another friend (we haven't read the book yet) thought it was awesome! soooo....

8/10,

not really fond of the way the flashbacks were, but overall it was good!

The Da Vinci Code!Great movie!

i saw The Da Vinci Code ...it was a great movie.....i read the book already...yes they left out really important things...but the movie was great!!!!8/10!!

...i could feel it go down.....you left the sweetest taste in my mouth.....silver lining the cloud...and i..and i..i wonder what its all about..