✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Friends....9.5/10!!

That film was sooooo hilarious!!! Plus, Ryan Reynolds is so freekin HOTT!!!! My favourite bit was totally the part when "Chris Brander" sings into his mirror..."I swear, by the moon an the stars in the sky, I'll be there"

The credits are as funny as the entire film as well...we got thrown outta the cinema because we wouldnt move when the guys were tryin to tidy up the place and we stayed to watch, nvr mind piss ourselves watchin the credits!!!! :D

^ that's on my list to see!

Anything with Denzel is definitely worth my time.

Surely if you're in the States that movie will already be on DVD?? You nearly always get the films before Europe!!:confused:

Anyway, you won't be disappointed if you do catch it!:)

Ice Age 2.....

5/10

The novelty of computer animated films had worn off...there was trailers for 3 new ones, before the film...and even the jokes in the trailer were terrible.

These films are aimed at kids, but are supposed to keep the adults mildly entertained. I wasnt really entertained..and Im in between.

I suppose that makes sense, but I just expected better. Im sure, that these animated films can get better, visually they're great..its just the characters and jokes....arent really original or entertaining.

Ice Age 2.....

5/10

The novelty of computer animated films had worn off...there was trailers for 3 new ones, before the film...and even the jokes in the trailer were terrible.

These films are aimed at kids, but are supposed to keep the adults mildly entertained. I wasnt really entertained..and Im in between.

I suppose that makes sense, but I just expected better. Im sure, that these animated films can get better, visually they're great..its just the characters and jokes....arent really original or entertaining.

well i think you're one of the first people to not rate it 10/10 though...

scary movie 0.0000000000001/10

but i only saw three quarters of it... these guys were stalking me and my friends at the movie theater and this guy we knew sent the security guards after them and they got kicked out and they had to ask us all these questions and we missed the end of the movie and they gave us our money back which was good cause it was THE WORST MOVIE EVER!

American Dreamz - 5/10. the trailers looked really good, as a spoof pop idol style thingy. the bit the trailers neglected to mention was the sub-plot of the suicide bomber who comes to the US, and is so enthralled by the show that he decides not to blow himself & the president up.

some bits of it were funny, but i just didn't understand why the whole suicide bomber bit was in there.