✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V for Vendetta 10/10 :o HOLY SHIT, TERRIFIC MOVIE!

Seriously, it is the greatest movie I've get to see in many many months. Its placed in a pos-apocalyptic future where the goverment is and rules everything so whoever is against it, is against the system so must be tortured and punished. So there's this Machiavelic ideal where EVERYTHING is valid in account to mantain the integrity of the nation. Fortunately there's this masked man "V" to change everything and make a new future out of it...

Very actual thematic I believe reminding us about the dangers of a possible near future where every single person might lose their sense of self, identity to let the big, unique and powerful system be, to let it control and rule people's lifes.

Lucky Number Slevin-8,5/10

Hmmm....I must say something here.I don't like movies like that usually....I mean, about mafia and stuff.....But this film impressed me haha....Don't actually know why....It has an intrigue, it makes you think while watching it maybe.....Don't know..Hm....Maybe it's just Josh Hartnett.......Arh, man, who am i kidding?It's all about Josh, i love that man, marry me.Damn, I said it.Ok, but still movie is not bad.

"Hügel der blutigen Augen" ("The Hills Have Eyes")

10/10

Wow, what a movie! I saw it last night and the movie was always very exciting! :D There are no situations where you can calm down. Fantastic! :lol: I've had enough after the intro! ^^

"the brothers grimm" 10/10

fantastic movie :)

:stunned: i hated it! i thought it was one of the worst movies ever! but i respect your opinion of course :)

Jaws- 1/10 the begining was fine but then, come on...

runway jury- 8/10 good movie with rachel weiss

all that jazz- 5/10 original movie but some parts are a bit boring

the big chill- 5/10 it's dated though i liked some parts

JFK- 7/10 good movie but too long in my opinion

V de Vendetta - 8/10

The story is pretty interesting and I liked how the actors performed (especially Natalie Portman). It has action but not as much as we could expect for this kind of film (that's about of the Vendetta's adventures - an heroe ).

I'd like to add that I think it's one of those films you've to see at least twice for understanding everything what it's going on there.