✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I talked to Will the other day. OMG. My friend and I were having lunch at the hotel they were staying at in Sydney, when he came downstairs. We waved to him and he came over to say hi. I died. Why is it when I meet one of my favorite people, I freeze and can't say what I want to say? I didn't get a photo either - it just didn't seem like the right place, but now in hindsight, that was a huge mistake and I should have asked anyway. I will regret that forever, but have the amazing memory of having him standing right in front of me, thanking us for going to the show in Sydney. I'm sure I sounded like a complete idiot, trying to keep it cool. Oh well. He'd been waiting for Jonny and they walked out the door together.

• Like 9

I talked to Will the other day. OMG. My friend and I were having lunch at the hotel they were staying at in Sydney, when he came downstairs. We waved to him and he came over to say hi. I died. Why is it when I meet one of my favorite people, I freeze and can't say what I want to say? I didn't get a photo either - it just didn't seem like the right place, but now in hindsight, that was a huge mistake and I should have asked anyway. I will regret that forever, but have the amazing memory of having him standing right in front of me, thanking us for going to the show in Sydney. I'm sure I sounded like a complete idiot, trying to keep it cool. Oh well. He'd been waiting for Jonny and they walked out the door together.

This is such a great story!

• Like 1

We had an idea where they might be staying, and were booked on a harbor cruise nearby, so we went to the hotel for lunch. We got lucky :) I recently moved from the Los Angeles area to Hawaii, so I've been to many LA shows - they usually do a lot of promotional shows and I've been incredibly lucky/fortunate to have won/been given tickets to them. They have never played in Hawaii, and I have a friend in Australia, so I thought it would be a good time for both - she is a massive fan as well, and we had VIP tickets for one of the Sydney shows and were on the front barrier. As for the next leg of AHFOD US Tour 2017, I knew I had to see them on the West Coast, so I chose Portland because it's an arena and not a stadium. I'm not a huge fan of stadiums with seats on the field.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Omg the video is gone! I watched the first 40 minutes and I was totally hooked (since I'm a drummer myself), and Will gives a lot of insights into the production of Coldplay's live shows.. But now the video is deleted... please did anyone get hold of the video before it got deleted? (PM me!)

Edit: nevermind, I already found it!