✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaiser Chiefs

Lolly Pop

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that Keane will release their new album 'Perfect Symmetry' at the same day...I think it'll be intersting to guess who will top the chart.

they don't share the same audience.....i can see a "battle" between kaiser and kasabian,but they'll not have an album out this year

Love the title of this album! :laugh3: Really looking forward to hearing some new material from them :D

But now this means we have new albums from Snow Patrol, Keane AND Kaiser Chiefs all in the same month, the last two set for release on the SAME DAY!!! :shocked2: I can't wait for October now :dead:

Love the title of this album! :laugh3: Really looking forward to hearing some new material from them :D

But now this means we have new albums from Snow Patrol, Keane AND Kaiser Chiefs all in the same month, the last two set for release on the SAME DAY!!! :shocked2: I can't wait for October now :dead:

Don't forget Oasis...These uncles will release 'Dig out your soul' on Oct.6th, this Oct. will be dramatic!

Don't forget Oasis...These uncles will release 'Dig out your soul' on Oct.6th, this Oct. will be dramatic!

*Forgets* That's better :)

KS rulz, and are better than keane.

I love both bands and i don't really think you can compare them cos they're completely different.

"Off With Their Heads"...Always Angry Arent They :laugh3: next one wil lbe called "KILL KILL KILL!".

cant wait for the album :D

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: they must have been sacked from their Employment then became The Angry Mob and now they're taking their angry status that next step further Off With Their Heads :laugh3: :rolleyes:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: they must have been sacked from their Employment then became The Angry Mob and now they're taking their angry status that next step further Off With Their Heads :laugh3: :rolleyes:

yes, all that can be said IS.... :rolleyes:

angry mob isn't shit at all, it's a fantastic album. both albums are as good as each other i think. i'm abit worried that the cunt that is also known as mark ronson has produced some of it. i hope he hasn't fucked it up and made them sound like all of his other boring shite!

• 2 weeks later...
angry mob isn't shit at all, it's a fantastic album. both albums are as good as each other i think. i'm abit worried that the cunt that is also known as mark ronson has produced some of it. i hope he hasn't fucked it up and made them sound like all of his other boring shite!

Yeah Mark Ronson really irks me... the fact he's probably made a fortune from adding some horns here and there and butchering a few songs really pisses me off. And he's always got that smug look on his face. What a git.