✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

This was also excellent. But I still like mine slightly better lol. Maybe just because I like the song more.

Oh, in case I wasn't very clear, the word "better" which I posted above the video, I didn't mean it is a better performance than what you posted, I meant better, in the way of old stuff compared to new stuff.

Oh, in case I wasn't very clear, the word "better" which I posted above the video, I didn't mean it is a better performance than what you posted, I meant better, in the way of old stuff compared to new stuff.

I see.

I don't really think of songs as old vs. new. I was referring to the X & Y outfit when I said "good old days." It just made me feel a little bit nostalgic because it's so simple and the clothes are more baggy like in the 00's.

It's hard for me to classify myself as an oldplayer, newplayer, or even a neutralplayer (lol) because I like everything from CP but the ones that I like more are all over the place. But I know I'm a Coldplayer :cool4:

• Like 2

I see.

I don't really think of songs as old vs. new. I was referring to the X & Y outfit when I said "good old days." It just made me feel a little bit nostalgic because it's so simple and the clothes are more baggy like in the 00's.

It's hard for me to classify myself as an oldplayer, newplayer, or even a neutralplayer (lol) because I like everything from CP but the ones that I like more are all over the place. But I know I'm a Coldplayer :cool4:

Yeah, and their look was just very cool ! I definitely can understand you are feeling like that:)

And yes, we are however Coldplayers !

*It doesn't matter who you are...*

• Like 1

A heavenly performance!!!!!! Especially from 4:00 ...................

By the way, I may be posting I'm listening to older stuff but that doesn't mean I don't care about what's going on these days !! Those shows are also awesome !!:ahfod:

A heavenly performance!!!!!! Especially from 4:00 ...................

By the way, I may be posting I'm listening to older stuff but that doesn't mean I don't care about what's going on these days !! Those shows are also awesome !!:ahfod:

Do you know what instrument is making the melody at 4:00?

Do you know what instrument is making the melody at 4:00?

I'm sorry, what do you mean?

The last part of the song begins at 4:00, so all instruments are taking part in it. I know that melody of this song which is often been repeated but I actually can't hear a ''real'' melody at 4:00... :thinking:

I'm sorry, what do you mean?

The last part of the song begins at 4:00, so all instruments are taking part in it. I know that melody of this song which is often been repeated but I actually can't hear a ''real'' melody at 4:00... :thinking:

It's the same instrument that starts playing at 2:48.

That is a chinese (I think) instrument called the Yangqin.

Sounds a lot like it. Thanks.

Nine Inch Nails- The Frail

Nice song :)

I'm gonna have to check out this band.

I found this concert on youtube a while ago and finally watched it. I gotta say it was even better than I expected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqqv_wbMcCU

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/fqqv_wbMcCU

They played a B-side! "How You See the World"