🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis ROCKED last night here! They opened the gig with Selfish Jean! :D

Fran's voice is amazing, and like someone said up there, the new songs sound great live! I specially liked J Smith and Something Anything. Everyone here agrees it was the best concert of the year!

Travis ROCKED last night here! They opened the gig with Selfish Jean! :D

Fran's voice is amazing, and like someone said up there, the new songs sound great live! I specially liked J Smith and Something Anything. Everyone here agrees it was the best concert of the year!

I remember when they came to Mexico and they opened with that song ;O;! It is amazing!! all thay energy!!! I hope to go soon to a Travis concerts cuz I REALLY want to hear J Smith And Something Anything played live!

I had one of the best nights of my life!!!! Travis rocked!!!! Ahhh they played all iw anna do is rock and before you wer young!!And i was right in front of the stage, first row baby!! Fran came down and started singing 20 cm's away from me and i shoke his hand! Then andy came right where i was and ih eld him while he played the solo part of all i wanna do is rock! ahhhhhhhh This much happiness shouldnt be allowed :bigcry:

And sarah, you were right! The new songs sound so damn good live!! I adore them now!! *dies*

With big bell thingie?

I had one of the best nights of my life!!!! Travis rocked!!!! Ahhh they played all iw anna do is rock and before you wer young!!And i was right in front of the stage, first row baby!! Fran came down and started singing 20 cm's away from me and i shoke his hand! Then andy came right where i was and ih eld him while he played the solo part of all i wanna do is rock! ahhhhhhhh This much happiness shouldnt be allowed :bigcry:

And sarah, you were right! The new songs sound so damn good live!! I adore them now!! *dies*

told ya! :D

glad you had such a great time :dance: i'll have a look at your vids later!

de la putamadre Knights of Cydonia! yo estuve en Man On the Moon y no pude grabar casi nada porque la gente estaba empiladasa! Ahora podre revivir el concierto :D

- A little bit of spanish. If you don't get it, go to Google and search for translator ;) haha

told ya! :D

glad you had such a great time :dance: i'll have a look at your vids later!

Hahaha make sure to check the vid of side, he was 10 cms away from me and i shoke his hand and held him while he was clapping :bigcry:

de la putamadre Knights of Cydonia! yo estuve en Man On the Moon y no pude grabar casi nada porque la gente estaba empiladasa! Ahora podre revivir el concierto :D

- A little bit of spanish. If you don't get it, go to Google and search for translator ;) haha

Si loco, estuvo bravazo! Yo estuve en la priemra fila de stand y hasta ahora no me creo lo cerca que estuve y el concierto se paso de alucinante, la gente super pilas y coreando!ojala y se repita! :bigcry: