✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you would honestly play a shitty Beatles CD in your spare time? None - exactly! So stop kidding yourselves.

sometimes I do that.. and I really like to listen to Beatles album in my spare time

All music now is better than the Beatles. That is a fact.

that's definitely false... you can't say for example.. all the movies now are better than the movies of 30 years ago... it's not about a year .. it's about quality I guess

But to say music now is worse than the Beatles just because the Beatles were "the first" is plain stupid.

you can't generalize... I'm agree that's stupid.. even if the beatles are one of the best bands ever there's some really good bands out there.. and lots of bands that are better but unknown.

Take off your biased blinkers and realize that the Beatles served their purpose and now music is moving on, and more importantly - improving.

as we have some great bands now... there's also really crappy music... I don't need to give examples of that

Anyone can write a song in 4/4 time with 3 or 4 chords.

yeah.. anyone can.. but not anyone can write a GOOD song "in 4/4 time with 3 or 4 chords"

well.. this is my opinion so there's no point in trying to make you think what I think of course...

What a complete and utter waste of time. The person assumes people like The Beatles because they think they have to - which is impossible to prove. Says "The Beatles were revolutionary" but then calls their music "shitty".

What a child. :)

I mean, I like a large musical portion of The Beatles but I dislike a whole lot too. Should I try my hardest to change other peoples minds about what type of music they like or even which Beatles songs they should favour? no.

Flippant passing comments about musicial tastes are all well and good but when has anyone argued about music with someone and changed their mind in the end? I can't say I have ever witnessed that...it's a complete life drainer.

Why couldn't that person put the effort into something that actually means something and could better their life?

Because arguing something with such a safe outcome (i.e - where nobody has to change by the end of it) is probably easier for them.

Sad.

First of all, if you don't like the beatles, don't let people tell you that you are wrong and have no musical taste . . . blah, blah, blah, . . . I couldnt say it better,credits to this man

boo. I say boo to you.

You are 100% wrong and you have no musical taste.

for shame

:rockstar:

The problem is not about not liking The Beatles, Marek.

Everybody may like or dislike anything and The Beatles is just a music band after all, you don't have to adore it if you don't feel that way.

But it would be okay if you wrote something like that guy did by yourself, than we'd be sure you actually know anything about The Beatles.

And what do you do? You quote someone and post it here, so that we can all guess that you probably haven't ever even heard that much of The Beatles, so you can only say something like 'they suck' or 'they're not even a band for me'.

It sounds so fucking lame, don't you get it? It just seems like you don't even know much about The Beatles and just want to seem 'unique' and 'cool', which, knowing you, is quite possible.

Oh and I don't even excpect you to answer something thoughtful to this.

Alright,We have got(rather my father) all the Beatles lps like many people,nothing special! Yeah it is very lame to say they suck after so many listens to those lps,but I swear I hate them!

Random: Yesterday I woke up and local music channel played Ticket to ride and I watched it to the end and laughed so fucking much how annoying they are

why do you feel the need to spread all the hatred? It's just down to personal taste, and to call the 'cunts' without knowing them, is a bit immature.

Focus on something productive in your life, or coldplay...why not try reach that 100,000 posts mark eh ;)

it's also pretty impossible for someone living in this time to understand the impact of the Beatles, think of all the joy they brought to so many people back then and now, and just how much influence they had on probably a lot of the music you listen too. Just let it be and move on to something meaningful ;)

why do you feel the need to spread all the hatred? It's just down to personal taste, and to call the 'cunts' without knowing them, is a bit immature.

Focus on something productive in your life, or coldplay...why not try reach that 100,000 posts mark eh ;)

it's also pretty impossible for someone living in this time to understand the impact of the Beatles, think of all the joy they brought to so many people back then and now, and just how much influence they had on probably a lot of the music you listen too. Just let it be and move on to something meaningful ;)

Indeed,Let it Be..:wink2:

What is it with you and The Beatles, Marek? Do you have some traumatic childhood memories of The Beatles? :D So now you grow up hating them so much? What is nothing special to you could be very very special to, lets say, millions of people. Why can't you just take it? Live your own life with your own taste of music and let those Beatles lovers live their own life too. :)

What is it with you and The Beatles, Marek? Do you have some traumatic childhood memories of The Beatles? :D So now you grow up hating them so much? What is nothing special to you could be very very special to, lets say, millions of people. Why can't you just take it? Live your own life with your own taste of music and let those Beatles lovers live their own life too. :)

Try to listen to music you hate almost everyday:kiss:

Who cares about those crappy albums they made?

Edit: Im childish I should ignore them at all

i do and i bet i'm not the only one.

yes, you are childish. you might not like them but calling them cunts or saying they dont deserve to be called a band is different. now thats just silly.