✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only because I hate those four cunts?

it's not the sentiment but rather the approach. Reading your posts is like listening to an 13 year old dropout who just learned to swear. Grow up and get over it

yes, you are childish. you might not like them but calling them cunts or saying they dont deserve to be called a band is different. now thats just silly.

agreed, agreed, and agreed :) Well put

Well then blame it on your father! :lol:

Not on everyone else.

This whole thread is so funny. And a bit ridiculous.

Always makes me laugh. :lol:

Why should I? Not my father is cunt ,but The Beatles

Marek, tell me ONE constructive criticism of The Beatles and their music. I'm not asking you for more.

Its the same like you dont like Shakira or Beyoncé,no one likes them and so it is with me and The Beatles!

read the first post ,I have the same thoughts

I couldn't help reading this thread 'cos of its title + I couldn't agree more with what Lore replied. So true.

And I wouldn't take this thread seriously at all, guys. It's not even his opinion, I bet he was bored as hell and he decided to make it just in order to create a row (in that way he would be more enternained).

Lera, you're absolutely right but I'm sure he won't get it.

Now my question is:

Why do you bother replying in this thread?! It's useless, honestly!

Its the same like you dont like Shakira or Beyoncé,no one likes them and so it is with me and The Beatles!

read the first post ,I have the same thoughts

no, i wanna hear YOUR opinion on this matter, not anybody else's opinion.

I couldn't help reading this thread 'cos of its title + I couldn't agree more with what Lore replied. So true.

And I wouldn't take this thread seriously at all, guys. It's not even his opinion, I bet he was bored as hell and he decided to make it just in order to create a row (in that way he would be more enternained).

Lera, you're absolutely right but I'm sure he won't get it.

Now my question is:

Why do you bother replying in this thread?! It's useless, honestly!

I couldn't agree more....come on guys we all know how many times he has made his point clear that he hates the Beatles...I think some members on here had several arguments about that with him...

so I guess he just sat there needed maybe 3 minutes to find that article and that's it...so I wouldn't bother too much about that-.---...

about the topic: I'm not THAT much into the Beatles so I can't comment---the only thing I can say is that I've been a bit disappointed..:uhoh:

I like the Beatles, but i do think they are overrated. they were groundbraking, amazing, especially for their time. but it's annoying as hell when music critics constantly put them on the pedestal as some sort of rock'n'roll deities. it's almost as if Rolling Stone felt obligated to put Sgt. Pepper's at #1 and another 3 of their albums in the top 10 on the best albums of all time list. just my humble opinion.

Only because I hate those four cunts?

That is totally uncalled for. I can understand respectful sharing of opinion, but not name-calling and outright bashing. You make it sound like it's some horrible CRIME to like The Beatles. I'm not saying I'm a big fan of The Beatles, I don't listen to them daily, I've got maybe two or three songs of theirs on my iPod, but I don't go around reposting mean-spirited articles. There is nothing wrong with liking a certain band. Saying that "no one likes The Beatles" is a broad blanket statement and a silly one at that. Have some respect, if not for the band, then at least for people who like them. I'm sure you have a friend who loves The Beatles. Would you intentionally hurt their feelings just to get your point that you hate the band across? I doubt it.

That is totally uncalled for. I can understand respectful sharing of opinion, but not name-calling and outright bashing. You make it sound like it's some horrible CRIME to like The Beatles. I'm not saying I'm a big fan of The Beatles, I don't listen to them daily, I've got maybe two or three songs of theirs on my iPod, but I don't go around reposting mean-spirited articles. There is nothing wrong with liking a certain band. Saying that "no one likes The Beatles" is a broad blanket statement and a silly one at that. Have some respect, if not for the band, then at least for people who like them. I'm sure you have a friend who loves The Beatles. Would you intentionally hurt their feelings just to get your point that you hate the band across? I doubt it.

It's some horrible CRIME to like The Beatles.

It's some horrible CRIME to like The Beatles.

No it's not, but seeing as arguing over the internet is really dumb and I've already made my point, I'll leave.

And fyi, I've never talked to Marek before, so I'm unfamiliar with his ways. Sorry to be a nuisance. I just wanted to make a point.

No it's not, but seeing as arguing over the internet is really dumb and I've already made my point, I'll leave.

And fyi, I've never talked to Marek before, so I'm unfamiliar with his ways. Sorry to be a nuisance. I just wanted to make a point.

I suggest you dont,he's rather confused!!!!!!