✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha. The person that played the mermaid was from the movie Minority Report. She played Agatha. anyways Electrical Storm... that video was alright. Not their best video though. My favorite videos are

Beautiful Day

Stuck In A Moment

Walk On

and Where The Streets Have No Name.

OOOOO I WAS IN HEAVEN WHILE I WAS OUT ON VACATION!!!

we went to the rock& roll hall of fame meauseum and they had a whole floor of JUST U2!!!!!! i woud of taken pics .. but .. ya know.. copyright and all that stuff :shrug: ;) *dreams off into space*

I have the video for Live at Red Rocks. My mom's raised me as a U2 nerd, so she got it when it first came out. She's also seen them twice (I think it was twice). She's seen Bono climb the scaffolding. The lucky wench. Of course, she was drunk, so I don't know exactly how much of it she *remembers*.

Steph, why do I get the distinct feeling that you're now going to be using "bouncin" as often as you use "chunk" and your other words that you've given new meanings?

:shock: ohhh....I want to go to the Hall of Fame *so* badly.....

I love that song.....and the video almost makes sense....

In the beginning, when he pulls the TV out of the water, don't you think it could have stood for the whole ZooTV and Pop era? The next thing he brings out is a suitcase.....like from All That You Can't Leave Behind. Just a thought.