✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

I am back !

" It was during a coldplayic gig. The guys were playing "Fix You".

There was Gwyneth in the tiers. Suddently, she came down with a bodyguard towards the front row. Chris saw her, stopped to sing and came in front of her. He knelt and he was watching her during a long time with a lovely look.

Then, he caressed her cheek and he told her in French :

" Tu sais, tu es très très mignonne, toi. Je t’aime beaucoup » ( you know, you are very very cute. I love you so).

Ans she answered in French without any accent and with MY voice :o :

"Merci Chris, c’est trop chou de ta part. » ( Thanks, Chris, you are very sweet)

Then he kissed her ( so, me because I WAS gwyneth !:P) and all the audience applaused.

Chris caressed her one again and kissed her/me.

After that she got back to her/my seat with the bodyguard.

And then, it was pretty weird because it was during the Viva la Vida remix. There was a TV interview. But the "star"was Lourdes ( Madonna's daughter !:laugh3:)

And she was like " Oh yeah, it is fucking great !":D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can say me, Jonny, beach, Chris watching slightly jealously from afar. You'll get it.

Wait... It was you and Jonny? :stunned: Not you and Chris?

Hmm... I've never had a Jonny dream... :thinking:

Something tells me that I had a Coldplay dream last night. Something VLV themed... :thinking: I don't know.

i just found this in my livejournal. it's from January, and i vaguely remember the dream. anyway...

"There was a whole bunch of stuff in the beginning with me at home getting ready for school and stuff, and then I was in school and doing scholastic things. Then I was in lunch, and our cafeteria was set up like the one at my elementary school, what with there being a stage and then tables. At first I was just watching something with Chris and Guy, and I thought I'd actually heard Guy singing and it was SEXY!FABULOUS but it turns out that what I heard was some of the other people singing. However, he actually did sing solo... and it wasn't that good. :(

AND THEN CHRIS AND GUY WERE ON THE STAGE!!!! So I went to go talk to them, but Guy left for some reason, so I only ended up talking to Chris. It was supa cool! Except for the fact that it was just in my dream."

i always seem to be meeting Chris in my dreams.

Ever since the Coldplay gig I went to last month, I've had 3 Coldplay dreams already. The first two were good, involving me going to their concert and a soundcheck...

Last night, tho, I had an awful one.

I dreamed Jonny died in a car accident and that the band's future were uncertain because of that. I found out about it through coldplaying.com and I was really depressed... And then the dream kinda altered to a third-person point of view and I was watching Chris, Will and Guy in mourning... And then I woke up, and I was so relieved!

Ever since the Coldplay gig I went to last month, I've had 3 Coldplay dreams already. The first two were good, involving me going to their concert and a soundcheck...

Last night, tho, I had an awful one.

I dreamed Jonny died in a car accident and that the band's future were uncertain because of that. I found out about it through coldplaying.com and I was really depressed... And then the dream kinda altered to a third-person point of view and I was watching Chris, Will and Guy in mourning... And then I woke up, and I was so relieved!

Oh nooooooo Jonnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!:bigcry::bigcry:

That's a scary dream I must say.

I had a dream about Jonny few months ago, he was a nice man!!!

I can't imagine how would I react if anything bad happened to them!!

I'm wondering, do dreams always mean the opposite??:thinking:

Well it is a very very long dream !

I was in front of the Parc des Princes, few hours before their concert . I met my friend Gonzague and I was very surprise because he was supposed to work in the ninth arrondissement and we were in the sixteenth ! :o

He said me “hello” and he asked me to put a blindfold on my eyes. I was a little afraid but he said “ trust me, please, it is a great surprise....”

I was with my best friend and I asked him to follow us. So I did not know where we went, we took a car, we walked.:thinking:

Suddently my friend said ( Gonzague) “ We are where we had to go...”

I asked him to go to the toilets because I felt a little dizzy. So, he said ok and he took off my blindfold. I put some water on my face and I saw that whe were in a luxury hotel just because of the toilets ! On the van, there was “ Yummy Pariiiiiis Hotel” ( what a name !):laugh3:

I went out and I asked “ Why the hell are we in a luxury hotel ?” And he answered “ You will see...”

He wanted to put again my blindfold but I saw..... THE ROADIE 42 in the corridor !!! So, I went to see M......... and I asked “ Eh, Why are you here, M..... ? Is Coldplay here too ?”:D

He looked at me and he was smiling. He said “ You are DREAMING Elodie. ( My name with the English acccent is pretty cute !) You will wake up... It is another Coldplay dream...”

So I was like “ Oh fuck !”:cry:

I decided to put my blindfold and I followed Gonzague thanks to his hand. And I could not stop to say “ I am scared... I am scared ( and in another language too !) J’ai peur ! I am scared ! Tengo miedo ! ( And maybe in Arabic, if I remember well)”:laugh3:

But Gonzague were like “ Trust me. Don’t be afraid”

Then I felt that we went on. He took off my blindfold.

We were in the seventh floor. There were an amazing corridor. Very long and very illuminated. :P

Then Gonzague told me “ You have to walk in front. You cannot follow me this time... I will follow you.”

So I walked, Gonzague were behind me, and my best friend behind him. It was a weird atmotsphere...

:shocked2:

I arrived in front of a wonderful blue door. I do not know why but I was fascinated. And there were two bodyguards.... Bash and Phil Harvey !!! :laugh3:

So I said “ Hello”, they were surprised because I knew their names. :P

They whispered... “ We were waiting for you, Elodie”

Gonzague stopped, nodded. I did a joke : “ Eh I understand... A boy who invites a girl in a hotel... You want to sleep with me ! Admit it !”

He laught and me too. My best friend told me “ No, nobody cannot touch my Elodie... well I watch over you”

I opened the door.... and I come accross .... Chris Martin !!! He were standing here and he was smiling.

I began to cry :cry: and he gave me a hug. :P He said “ Do not cry, honey. “:kiss:

I was with a coldplayic costume just for the gig ( a crown, armbands, red and white clothes, chrissy bracelets and a viva la vida necklace) so he said it was very lovely.

I swore and I took my friend in my arms and I could not stop to say “ I love you I love you thank you thank you so much ! “

And I did another joke “ Oh I was wrong.... Chris wants to sleep with me !”

I thought they wer “only” Chris, but behind the door, the three others members were on the bed !:o

So I cried again, I gave them a hug... I could not stop to cry during .... 10 minutes !:rolleyes:

When I was calmed down, I said how much I loved them and their music. I said “ thank you so much!!!”:D

I told them I had plenty of questions but I did not know where to start...

So I asked them my questions. The serious questions like “ Do you remember on which songs did you work under hypnosis ?” ( In awful English, so !) and the funny questions “ Who does the best the zombi ? ( so they got up to do the zombi ! Chris won !) or “How are the Nappies ?” ( Chris began to shake his buttocks and to yell “moooooooootheeeeeeeeeer !” Then he said that the Nappies will record a new single “ I loooooooove the French and the cheeeeeeeeese !” :laugh3:)

After that it was the quotes game ( Which member said what ? This game was already in my another dream but I often pick elements from my others dreams !:P) and the “who is the most” question ( greedy test, mad test, adorable test...etc It was in my another dream too)

And when it was the shy test, ( I had to seduce Gut to make him blush as fast as possible) Chris gave me a challenge. “ Can you seduce the others members ?”

So, I began to seduce Chris

“ Hi sexy vegetarien... You know, your eyes are wonderful... I want to swallow in your sea...” ( Stupid, I know but it was funny !):kiss:

Will : You know, I love the way you hit your drums.... If you could hit my buttocks like that !”:laugh3:

For Jonny : Hi lovely Jonny Boy ! How are you ?

- Well, I am fine, thanks. And you ?

- I feel good because I am in front of you. But I would feel better in your arms...”:rolleyes:

Chris asked me if I could seduce Phil too... He called Phil and I was like : Hi Philly... I do not understand why you are only the fifth member.... You deserve to be the first one ! You are incredibly sexy” The poor Phil was a little scared because he did not know the challenge !:laugh3:

It was a pretty weird moment ! So I continued to ask questions and it was the “language moment” so I asked them to speak French and they asked me to speak English. It was so funny !

I said it was difficult to pronounce the words with a “th”, so the guys were like “ thousand”, “three”, “thought”, “third”. My sound were awful so we began to giggle !

Chris decided to sing just for me a piano version of yellow ( this version ! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTEKsbLl64w]YouTube - Chris Martin--Yellow (piano version)[/ame]) so I started to cry...

After that, I began very shy because I asked Chris to sing with me life in technicolor ii ! He said “ok” !

And Chris told me “ Will you cry again ?”

I laught “ No, I won’t. Only after the song !”

I was a little impressed and I did not want to forget the lyrics or to sing a little off key. But we sang together and Chris nodded and it was wonderful. At the end of the song ( I cry, ok !:laugh3:), Chris said “ I love your voice ! Do you want to sing with me tonight ?” I cried again and I nodded...

The boys signed autographs on my teddy bear (which wore their tiny clothes) on the V t-shirt. Chris joked “Oh, he’s our biggest fan !”

And we took pictures ( normal pictures and crazy pictures which each member.

Crazy pictures :

Guy : He is a vampire and tries to bit me !

Will : we are spies like in james bond !

Chris : We are .... AIR rock stars !

Jonny : We are dancing tango !

And we took pictures with the whole band where they were carrying me ! And of course, like we were in a hotel..... we did bed jump ! ( take a picture while you are jumping on your bed !)

Then, we went to the Parc des Princes for soundcheck. We did life in technicolor ii but Chris wanted something more... big ! So I went in the tiers and in the beggining.... I started to fly towards them ! :rolleyes: Chris said it was perfect !:P

So it was during the concert , the boys were ready to played Yellow. But Chris said “ This song today is for you Elodie !” The crew lighted me up and I was very moved. :o

Chris said in French “ You know, this girl is amazing because she is very sensitive. “ Then he asked me in English “ Will you cry again ?” I laught and I said “ Yeeeeeeeeeees, I wiiiiiill !”:laugh3:

My neighbour was like that. :o And I said “ What ?” He was completely speechless !:laugh3:

Then, I was stressed because life in technicolor ii began so I started to fly and I scattered pink hearts ballons everywhere ! People were like “ wow !”:D

I landed just next to Chris and we did this duet. An amazing moment...

After the duet, Chris took my hand and greeted with me ! Then, he lifted me and I was in his arms... It was indescriptible !:o

After the show, Chris told me it was fucking great and he asked me to follow them on tour !

So I cried again ! I did a lot of shows with them with this beautiful end. Chris began to give me a nickname “ Flying Elodie !” and I began to be a little star. People recognized me “ Eh, you are Flying Elodie ! Can I take a picture with you ?”:o"

Ok, now, it’s over !:laugh3:

I always have dreams that I meet a member or the entire band, and my camera battery dies, or whoever took the picture cut someone out of the pic, so it's no good...I've had this dream over 5 times. MAybe I should buy a new camera??!!

Oops, your camera chose his moment ! :o Yes, you should !:laugh3:

Wait... It was you and Jonny? :stunned: Not you and Chris?

Hmm... I've never had a Jonny dream... :thinking:

I've had a me and Guy one before and a two week series of Chris and I ones in July of last year, after which I couldn't remember my dreams as well anymore. But it's not the first me/Jonny one I've had, I had one where I was on a lunch date with him in a café and he was very nice and sweet.

I had one a little while ago where I was starting a new year of school and I go into my English class and it turns out that CHRIS is my teacher! I was obviously in love with him lol. I suspect Chris would be the most amazing teacher. Such a random dream but one of my favorites. I want to have another one like it!

I had a coldplay/american idol dream too...

So me, Danny and Adam are the last 3 contestants and Ryan Seacrest is announcing who is going to be sent home. I get sent home and Danny gets all sad. So after the show Danny and I are making out and Jonny comes in, crying because I chose Danny Gokey over him, although I didn't even know Jonny. So I started crying and then I woke up. I think I actually cried...:\

I had a dream that Coldplay was supposed to perform at my upcoming eighth grade formal...it was nice...:dozey:

-Random thought...but I always thought it would be funny to see the guys act out a newscast. Could you see, like, Chris trying to do the weather and stuff?!:lol::lol::lol:

i had a dream the night before, in which i was on a concert with a friend and my sister, who is also a coldplay fan.

it was in a little location with white plastic seats... :thinking:

in the front row where many free seats and i wanted to go there, but the other two not. rawr

so i went alone.

they played very strange country songs and jonny wore a funny silver rainjacket :laugh3:

then they left the stage for a few minutes and came back and all four looked me in the eyes and i stared at them like an owl..

after that chris showered jonny with cola, irish lager or coffee... :thinking::laugh3:

weird.

I had a dream last night that I was going on a cruise to Bermuda and the next day ended up in the Amazon.:inquisitive:

So, I was wandering around this jungle and got into a tour boat. I ended up sitting next to Guy and I was like, "Why am I in the jungle?"

He was like, "I dunno."

I just stared at him, "Why are YOU here?"

Before he could answer the boat flipped and we almost got run over. Weird...