✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enm ehm.......

Tonight I had sex with mr Guy Rupert Berryman :sneaky::wink3::smoking:I don't know why, but we were at Elvis Presley's mansion (and he was there, ALIVE!) and there was a kind of party with a lot of people. At a certain point I went into the house and I found Guy. We glanced at each other and then he follows me in a bedroom......Oh God, all my feelings were so real! It was really, really, really, really HOT. I need a cold shower now, sorry.......:embarassed:

^:laugh3:

i dreamt the roadies from the tour stole my car and took the doors off because they were needed for a concert. And a few weeks ago I had a dream where I was talking to Chris like we we're old friends:D

I had a really bizarre Coldplay dream last night (my second one ever actually - and the first was even more bizarree!):

I was at my old primary school (in a little rural town in Eastern Australia) and Coldplay was performing a little show to about 100 people, me included. i had a seat in the back row but it was still really close to the band. They finished playing whatever song it was that they were playing (I have no idea what it was though) and, I got really excited all of a sudden, and then they started singing 'We Are Australian' (which is about the most patriotic song we have down here in Aus). I was singing loudly along of course. Suddenly it was then the end of the show, and before I could stop him my little brother ran down the stairs and into this massive shed/garage that was the band's 'after concert' room. When I got there my brother and Chris were chatting away like best mates and when I asked it turned out that he had actually been to tons of Coldplay concerts without me knowing and was really very good friends with the entire band!! I was so jealous. And then Guy started talking to me and smiling at me and being really nice (and he had long hair like he did way back when). Will just kinda stared at me and I don't remember what Jonny was doing. Then I told Chris that the concert that I saw them play in Melbourne was absolutely fantastic (and he seemed really pleased to hear that) and then I left with my brother.

It made me happy :D

Guest howyousawtheworld

Never had a Coldplay dream, but a few days ago I dreamt I was in a Top Gear race and we were racing each other from my local town to a village where I used to live in cars with caravans attached and I was in one of the caraans and it was racing a train alongside the railtracks. Then we got to the village and Jeremy Clarkson hopped on a quad bike and finished the race there. Strange dream.

last night, i had a dream that there was some sort of made-for-TV movie thing about the members of coldplay, from childhood to present :lol:. obviously, they were actors playing the guys and everyone else, but in the dream i found it immensely interesting and followed chris's childhood especially closely :P. for some reason, his siblings fascinated me.

I uh... had a dream that Coldplay's show at my city got cancelled, so they moved it to my school auditorium. But they had stuffed monkeys and I caught the stuffed monkey and I was really excited. And then they started playing lovers in japan and they went around with trashbags of butterfly confetti dumping them on people. It's so vivid.

i had this dream that Coldplay performed at my church last night:inquisitive:. chris and jonny kept acting "weird" around each other (must be that chris-jonny thread :wink3: ) and my camera wouldn't work! :bomb:

then, my grandmother somehow got them to come to her house afterwards, and we had so much fun...oh god, even subconciously, chris has the most gorgeous blue eyes :dozey:

oh, and, lol, i heard that if you dream about someone, they thought about you before they went to sleep...:lol:

i'm an avid HGTV watcher, and one of my favorite shows on that channel is "international househunters." i had a dream that chris did an episode of international househunters, and he was searching for a summer home for him and his family in some random country that i don't remember :P. at one point, he let something slip by saying "oh, gwyn would LOVE this one!" :lol:

i usually don't have coldplay dreams very often at all, but all of a sudden i'm having a lot :thinking:.

I had a dream once that I was at one of their concerts.

I was at a small place, just 50 or 70 ppl there, everyone sit down.... and I was at front row.

The show begins but Guy isnt there. I was all excited and all and I wanted to take pics but my camera desnt worked, so I take my cellphone and it all falls down and rolls to a feet. Guy´s feet. OMG!!

Just like some movie cene, you know, so romantic! and he grabs my cell and camera and ask me "Do you wanna take a pic?" And he takes a pic of us and I was all :wacky:

And he goes on stage and they go on with the concert and all....

I guess I just wanna go to their show so badly that I had this dream....:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

i remember a bit of my dream where i was watching a movie i had made that Chris starred in, and i was like, "i wonder if chris remembers being in this movie". then later on in the dream my little sister destroyed a blanket i had that i'm pretty sure had Chris' face on it. :(

i told her about it this morning, and she told me she had a Coldplay dream too. :wacko:

i don't really believe her, but she said that she dreamed we were at a Coldplay concert and we met Guy. :wacky:

HI guys....

I dreamt about coldplay 3 or 4 times in the last few months :shocked2:

The last one was: I was completely alone in the arena before the beginning of their concer. While I was finding the best place (in the front row...obviously ;)) Chris came to me. We knew each other...I was nice and sweet..then I spent the rest of the dream hugging him and talking...and laughing :laugh3:

Oh my god I can't dream this kind of things at the age of 27 :o

I posted this in another thread, but i'll post it here too, with a little more details :smug:

I went to this coldplay concert. While they were playing Death and all his friends, the last song, chris was singing "no I don't wanna follow death and all his friends", and suddenly he threw out his jacket in the crowd. And I catched it. And I don't know what happened after that, because I woke up. :embarassed::(

:lol:^

this dream was really bizarre

I was going to the pool,

then an old blue car breaks down right in front of me

nobody gets out so me being curious walked over there

suddenly someone opened the door ,stuck his/her leg out and trips me:dozey:3 other guys in the car laughed

it was Chris who tripped me:lol:then my old high school teacher comes out of nowhere and just gives me this look!!

it was so bizarre:\

HI guys....

I dreamt about coldplay 3 or 4 times in the last few months :shocked2:

The last one was: I was completely alone in the arena before the beginning of their concer. While I was finding the best place (in the front row...obviously ;)) Chris came to me. We knew each other...I was nice and sweet..then I spent the rest of the dream hugging him and talking...and laughing :laugh3:

Oh my god I can't dream this kind of things at the age of 27 :o

:lol:

i'm only 13 and have had WAY worse dreams than you, if you know what i mean :wink3::laugh3:

Laura thats scandalous! :shocked2:

I have NEVER had an inappropriate dream about a member of coldplay... *coughchrismartincough* :sneaky::lol:

anyway!

i had a dream that chris came to my school and played for us. he was sitting on a stool on stage playing See You Soon on guitar i believe. i (of course) rannnn to front row. i gazed up at him like this :shocked2::D:D:D:wacky::wacky::heart: and about halfway through the song i realized that my hand had been on his knee the entire time. i was all :embarassed: and i looked down and then i looked back up and chris was just smiling at me like this

Chris+Martin_1329_19032257_0_0_7014209_300.jpg

:wacky: suchhh a good dream!

ps: that took me like 10 minutes because i accidently kept going back as in like previous page. we seriously need a facepalm smiley.

i've never had a dream of coldplay that i can remember :thinking:

but the other night i had a dream that me and 3 other random dudes were coldplay. like, jonny and will and guy and chris didnt exist, they were never coldplay. the 3 men and I were. and i cant remember what instrument i usually played, but we were having a concert and we all decided to trade instruments :lol: so suddenly i had to play the drums but i had never played them before. so we started playing Square One and i knew how the drum part went but i wasnt able to play it cuz i sucked at drums so i just played a really simple drumline and i was banging the drums so hard :lol:

but no one seemed to noticed that it wasnt the right drumline, and everyone loved the performance :shrug: