✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know whats disappointing?

if you add an extra s+y to chris' name you get chrissy.

if you add an extra l+y to phil's name you get philly.

if you add a y to the end of will's name you get willy.

but for Jonny and Guy it doesn't work! how am i supposed to show my affection for them? :( :shrug:

I always called JOnny : Capman ! :laugh3:

I had a dream about "HotGuy/twitting G" last night ! :laugh3:

I did not remember where I was ( It was a weird street with plenty of phone boxes) and why I was here but I suddently saw Guy who was walking towards me. It was a slow scene : He was elegantly moving, he was smiling and this wonderful smile "pined me to the wall". I was completely speechless when he came to see me. Then, he began to make conversation in FRENCH ! HotGuy was completely bilingual and he could understand each word and he was very fluent with his new cheesy language. :laugh3: (And his accent was soooooooooo sexy ! :P)

I did not remember our conversation but I know it was wonderful because when I woke up I was just euphoric. :P

last night i had a dream coldplay was playing some smallish venue, some sort of old theater type thing, and both all my friends from high school AND my coldplaying friends were there :P. i remember my high school friends thinking we were nuts because we were all rocking out, and i freaked out at strawberry swing, like usual :lol:. and after the show, everyone was allowed to line up orderly and shake every bandmember's hand, like at a booksigning or something. it was pretty funny :P.

i didn't have any cp related dreams last night...but i was constantly waking up and when i did, the words "Fascist 42" always popped into my head :inquisitive:

:inquisitive: Weird things happen when you dream.

I once half sleeping typed a message on my phone that said "Completely normal did also happen to us. What are we going to do?" (in Danish). :lol: I luckily didn't send it to anyone, but I still have the message. I don't know what it was about. :freak: