✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

i just had this dream: I just had the longest dream about Coldplay, I met Chris Martin (but my dad was there taking pics and couldn't work the camera, this happens in EVERY dream), then I sneaked into the pitt, Chris knew my name & kept talking to me, & wanted to find my postcard. :) then I woke up

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay, i had a Coldplay dream last night!! there was one part where i was watching TV and all of a sudden Speed of Sound came on, and the same thing happened later in the dream, but with Viva la Vida instead.

and then there was another part where i went to go see some movie that had just come out, and all four of them were in it! it made me happy. :)

in my last coldplay dream i sat on the floor of a hall with a swimming pool and lots of other guys in it and i suddenly realized that chris is sitting right in front of me.

i think in the pool were dolphins and someone shouted:" does anybody want to swim with the dolphins?"

everybody screamed:" CHRIIISS, SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS !!! "

he was like:" nnooo come on... no"

strange people, but i wanted the same... :D

• 2 weeks later...

It was a disturbing dream...

It was during a coldplayic show and it was Stramberry Swing. So, the atmosphere was pretty normal. People were singing ( sorry were yellling !) pretty off key...:laugh3: And suddently Viva la Vida began and the crowd became completely hysterical.

Chris went down to the stage and the crownd screamed. He put his microphone on the floor so it was Viva la Vida without his voice ! . All the People began to leave their seat to run towards Chris. It was pretty scared becase it was a huge rush !:o

So I run with the people and suddently I was close to Chris. People the one after the other gave a hug and one or 2 kisses to Chris. He was not afraid, he was just euphoric. He kept smiling... :P He was discussing with the people.

So I gave a huge hug to Chris and I asked him about a kiss. He said " Oh, I am superstitious, kiss me twice !"

I kissed Chris and I felt extremely happy.... :D

I got back to my seat and I told to someone " I kissed Chris !!! I kissed Chris !!!"

When I woke up, I was like " Am I really like that in front of Chris ?" :laugh3:

It was a disturbing dream...

It was during a coldplayic show and it was Stramberry Swing. So, the atmosphere was pretty normal. People were singing ( sorry were yellling !) pretty off key...:laugh3: And suddently Viva la Vida began and the crowd became completely hysterical.

Chris went down to the stage and the crownd screamed. He put his microphone on the floor so it was Viva la Vida without his voice ! . All the People began to leave their seat to run towards Chris. It was pretty scared becase it was a huge rush !:o

So I run with the people and suddently I was close to Chris. People the one after the other gave a hug and one or 2 kisses to Chris. He was not afraid, he was just euphoric. He kept smiling... :P He was discussing with the people.

So I gave a huge hug to Chris and I asked him about a kiss. He said " Oh, I am superstitious, kiss me twice !"

I kissed Chris and I felt extremely happy.... :D

I got back to my seat and I told to someone " I kissed Chris !!! I kissed Chris !!!"

When I woke up, I was like " Am I really like that in front of Chris ?" :laugh3:

:lol:xd.gif That's a really sweet dream! What a shame that normal fans don't behave so calmly like that, in reality they would rather eat Chris :dozey:

My last Coldplay dream was pretty disturbing, because I dreamed that Chris broke his leg during a concert when he jumped around too much :sick:

:lol:xd.gif That's a really sweet dream! What a shame that normal fans don't behave so calmly like that, in reality they would rather eat Chris :dozey:

My last Coldplay dream was pretty disturbing, because I dreamed that Chris broke his leg during a concert when he jumped around too much :sick:

My dream was cool and disturbing all the same because we were all hysterical (except me... Ok I was hysterical after the 2 kisses :rolleyes: :P) !:laugh3:

Yeah, fans can be really really weird.... :laugh3:

Oooh poor chris.... Let me become your nurse, chrissy ! :laugh3: Chris is really yummy ! :laugh3:

Yeah, Chris jumps everywhere and it is fucking great !

I had my first Coldplay dream last night/this morning. I was with my best friend Eleni and we were walking down some random street when suddenly coming our way are Will, Jonny and Guy. I waved and smiled at them and they nodded back.

Then we walk into this random, bare record store and there's Chris at the counter doing a radio show (yes I know it's weird. It's a dream. Just go with it).

I freak out and then have a full on conversation with him.

All the while, I'm wearing a cap. I hardly wear caps.

I've had a Coldplay dream the other morning.

I was an employee at the local tiny music venue and Coldplay were going to be there and it would be transmitted live on youtube. I was really excited about it. But when the night came Coldplay never turned up and the audience left (if they ever were there). I ended up standing there all alone frustrated, confused and worried. I went to look on youtube - no sign of Coldplay going to play at the venue.

I went home to sleep. When I got up my mother said that Coldplay were standing in the hall. I thought "What?!" and walked into the hall - and there they were: Guy, Jonny, Chris and Will - all standing together in my tiny hall. Shocked, but happy I asked: "What are you doing here?". Chris or Will (I can't remember) said "We've got new jackets!" showing the jackets off with big smiles like they could only get that kind of jacket on my tiny island. :lol: They were all wearing similar gray outdoor jackets in the Viva style. They did a group hug and a group hug with me. :D

Weird dream. :freak: :lol:

^:laugh4:

I had another one (Coldplay not directly involved):

I dreamt that I was outside somewhere near a party with a friend and suddenly I could hear Politik getting blasted out loud, so we went where the party was while I was singing loudly along. :D We got to the party and people were rocking hard to that song. :rocker: It turned out that the DJ played 4 Coldplay songs and I was loving it all of course. He played Politik, Clocks, Trouble and Fix You (I'm a little unsure about that one). I was craaaaazy happy during it; even when I was the only one still on the dance floor.

Afterwards I said to the DJ: "Thank you for playing 4 Coldplay songs! I loved it (of course)". :lol:

I actually had a dream last night that I was at the Charlotte concert and I was complaining to my companion that our seats were too far away and this man came up to us and said that we can move into the pit because they didn't sell all the tickets. So we went up there and it was amazing!

If only this dream would come true..

i had a dream last night that i was on a glacier and there were these tourists on a bus (yes, this is Coldplay related, i'm getting there!:p) and someone threw a snowball at me:inquisitive:

so i got mad and started stomping around and then Chris was behind me and was like, "why are you so pissed?"

so i told him that i got hit with a snowball and he called me a wuss and i woke up

RANDOM:laugh3:

I dreamt last night I was at a Coldplay concert with a friend. After the show I met all the guys at a bar and chatted with them loooooong hours... they invited me to go to another show and I went... the second show had a lot of problems but the boys were veeeeeeeeery nice... it was sooo great, but then I woke up :(

Well when Coldplay came to Brisbane, Australia back in 2006, my dad had told me they were staying in the sofitel, right across the road from my dads work. Hehe it was quite funny actually cause dad has to walk through the sofitel to get to his work. I went to work with him one time and as I was walking down the stairs I was holding onto the railing and then suddenly my dad goes 'jay, if you think about it.. chris martin could have touched that same railing you are touching now.' I smiled to myself knowing I was a complete freak and even my dad knew I would smile deviously to that but ANYWAY, to the dream.

A couple of days later I had a dream that me and my dad were in the sofitel having breakfast in the cafe and suddenly Chris Martin came down to get some breakfast. He walked past me and my dad and he saw that I was having a vegetarian breakfast.. [don't know how that worked because lots and lots of breakfasts are practically vegetarian..] but yeah [i am really a vegetarian by the way, 4 and half years and still going strong.] Haha ANYWAY :embarassed: he walked up to me and asked if I would like to join him for breakfast. So I said yes and for some reason dad was sitting on his own still. Chris and I talked for ages then he offered for me to fly to england and go see a concert there. As soon as I was about to continue this conversation with Chris I was rudely awoken by my mother saying I had to get ready to go to school.

THE END :)

i had a dream last night ...

so i got mad and started stomping around and then Chris was behind me and was like, "why are you so pissed?"

so i told him that i got hit with a snowball and he called me a wuss and i woke up

RANDOM:laugh3:

Haha! :lol:

I had a dream with Guy once... and in the morning when I awoke... I felt so, so... so.. I can't even explain it! lets just say if I had seen Guy in the street later that day, I would have felt very embarassed! :lol:

:laugh3: Now you have to tell! :lol:

I dreamt last night I was at a Coldplay concert with a friend. After the show I met all the guys at a bar and chatted with them loooooong hours... they invited me to go to another show and I went... the second show had a lot of problems but the boys were veeeeeeeeery nice... it was sooo great, but then I woke up :(

Gah, it just feels terrible waking up after such dreams, doesn't it? It usually happens to also because I mostly dream in the morning right before I have to get up. :annoyed:

A couple of days later I had a dream that me and my dad were in the sofitel having breakfast in the cafe and suddenly Chris Martin came down to get some breakfast. He walked past me and my dad and he saw that I was having a vegetarian breakfast.. [don't know how that worked because lots and lots of breakfasts are practically vegetarian..] but yeah [i am really a vegetarian by the way, 4 and half years and still going strong.] Haha ANYWAY :embarassed: he walked up to me and asked if I would like to join him for breakfast. So I said yes and for some reason dad was sitting on his own still. Chris and I talked for ages then he offered for me to fly to england and go see a concert there. As soon as I was about to continue this conversation with Chris I was rudely awoken by my mother saying I had to get ready to go to school.

THE END :)

Lucky you. I'd wish I'd had that dream. :) (I'm not vegetarian though... but the conversation part :rolleyes:)

I should be grateful for the dreams I've had.. :) especially the one with Chris. :sneaky:

I had another dream ( yeah I always dream about coldplay :laugh3:)

I was outside a wooden house ( like in the song We never change). I was in Chris's arms and we were older. Chris was 40 and I was 25 or 30. (I do not remember). So, we were in a wonderful and peaceful terrace in front of OUR wooden house. I was on Chris's knees and we were kissing.

The landscape was amazing : Cascades, mountains, silence except beautiful exotic birds...

And suddently, he looked at me with a lover look, he caressed my cheek, he kissed me again.

I told him :

"I want to be always in your arms, Chrissy. Just to be with you. I want to taste your lips forever."

And he answered :

"I love you Elodie. I can't live without you... "

And suddently my mom yelled " Elooooodie ! Waaaaake up !"

I was like "arrrrrrrrrrgh !!!" :laugh3: