✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

:lol:

he probably was and the ending was he kissed you:dance:

you just dont know it:lol:

Nah, probably not. :P Now you've said that, I come to think about that I've never imagined myself kissing anyone from Coldplay other than Chris (whom I imagine that about a lot! :wacky:). I don't know... Imagining it seems kind of weird to me now I think about it. :inquisitive: What can I say? I am a Chrissy girl. :shy:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bad dream last night that all of my MWLIB bracelets (all 21 of them I have left) unraveled and fell off my wrists. :( I woke up kind of upset and I can't figure out why, because I haven't really given my bangles a second thought since I put them on in November (replacing broken ones here and there)--they're just always there, and it was unsettling to see them all gone at once!

Nah, probably not. :P Now you've said that, I come to think about that I've never imagined myself kissing anyone from Coldplay other than Chris (whom I imagine that about a lot! :wacky:). I don't know... Imagining it seems kind of weird to me now I think about it. :inquisitive: What can I say? I am a Chrissy girl. :shy:

:lol:

In my dreams I ve kissed all of them:shame:

but not all in the same dream!!!:lol:

I had a bad dream last night that all of my MWLIB bracelets (all 21 of them I have left) unraveled and fell off my wrists. :( I woke up kind of upset and I can't figure out why, because I haven't really given my bangles a second thought since I put them on in November (replacing broken ones here and there)--they're just always there, and it was unsettling to see them all gone at once!

thats alot of bracelets:lol:

for me it always feels weird when you take a bracelet off because you're so used to that feel on you wrists:D

thats alot of bracelets:lol:

for me it always feels weird when you take a bracelet off because you're so used to that feel on you wrists:D

Especially if they've been on your wrists for... nearly 8 months! I'm almost curious to see just how weird it WOULD feel to take them off at this point. I have had 11 on each wrist and I swear I can tell when one has gone. No more replacements as I gave the rest of mine to Coldplaymama at the concert, so maybe the dream was my unconscious worry about having naked wrists. ;)

Especially if they've been on your wrists for... nearly 8 months! I'm almost curious to see just how weird it WOULD feel to take them off at this point. I have had 11 on each wrist and I swear I can tell when one has gone. No more replacements as I gave the rest of mine to Coldplaymama at the concert, so maybe the dream was my unconscious worry about having naked wrists. ;)

:lol:its just Coldplay bracelet love!!

Tonight I dreamt that I was going to interview Chris and I got in to him, but Chris was acting like a little boy and didn't really wanna talk, just sing. So he sung lots of songs and played instruments, goofed around. I was getting a bit annoyed. I didn't get to get an answer to anything I wanted to ask him. He did end up singing/playing "All These Things That I've"Done" by The Killers, which I happen to know by heart, so I sung loudly along which he seemed to like that I did.

Then I was in another room, where Guy came and said some smart and funny remark to me. We started talking (mostly me to him) and he was being really nice to me. He was really sweet and funny and looked very handsome. :wacko: He knew a little Danish (:stunned:) and wanted to learn more words. So he draw (:lol:) a shoe on a piece of paper (I don't know why he didn't just say "shoe"), so I could tell him the Danish word for it. I can't remember the dream to bits, but I think I was flirting a little with him. :blush: Then in the end of the dream some girl around his age that he knew came and he seemed to like her more. :shifty: It was very good as long as I had him on my own though. :nice:

Ohhh Chris...he wasted his chance to flirt with you :P .... and Guy, the kind of man (very common) who firstly seduces and then he leaves :confused:

When a dream is not as you like....have you ever tried to change it??? I mean while you're sleeping. I've done it very often...when a dream wasn't so good my "sleeping" mind thought: "no no..I don't like it...let's change!!!".... :o

....Or maybe this change was part of the dream and I'm convinced that I've done it following my will :laugh3:

I had an amazing Coldplay dream. Well, actually, it was more of a Guy dream in particular. :wink3:

So here's what happened. I was going with my family to have a nice Sunday brunch at this restaurant. Turns out Coldplay was going to play there! But I didn't know that yet. Since we were early, I wandered upstairs, looking at all the tables that were set up. Then, I passed this glass room (which was some sort of waiting room), and saw Guy sitting there, watching TV or something. He was dressed in his Grammys outfit, so I recognized him right away. I was like "HOLY CRAP!" But I stayed frozen to the the spot because I was so shocked. A waiter came by at that moment and asked me if I wanted to stay in the room too. I said no and ran back downstairs (which I regretted later in the dream).

Then, I seek out my parents and tell them I saw Guy Berryman from Coldplay upstairs. By this time, more people have arrived for brunch, and the tables are filling up. I also see them setting up a stage in the main room, which is when I figure out Guy must be there to play. Then I see Chris from a distance, running around the stage and testing it out. Guy is wandering around the restaurant too, but I avoid him because I'm nervous.

Eventually, when we sit at our tables, Guy happens to be right next to me. I'm terrified and I don't say a word, but I keep staring at him like :stunned:. Somehow, he's changed clothes, so now he's wearing black. I start talking to my dad, and then the dream gets a bit fuzzy. I must have done something wrong, so my dad is making fun of me for it. And then Guy, on his own accord, looks up and says something along the same lines and laughs. Not in a mean way, but in a sweet gentlemanly way. And then we actually start talking a bit. :wacky:

The next thing I remember is watching both Chris and Guy onstage (in their Grammys outfits once more), and Chris is running around again holding a sparkler. Guy keeps stepping back and avoiding him, probably exasperated. And then people start filing in to watch them, and that's all I remember.

I had an amazing Coldplay dream. Well, actually, it was more of a Guy dream in particular. :wink3:

So here's what happened. I was going with my family to have a nice Sunday brunch at this restaurant. Turns out Coldplay was going to play there! But I didn't know that yet. Since we were early, I wandered upstairs, looking at all the tables that were set up. Then, I passed this glass room (which was some sort of waiting room), and saw Guy sitting there, watching TV or something. He was dressed in his Grammys outfit, so I recognized him right away. I was like "HOLY CRAP!" But I stayed frozen to the the spot because I was so shocked. A waiter came by at that moment and asked me if I wanted to stay in the room too. I said no and ran back downstairs (which I regretted later in the dream).

Then, I seek out my parents and tell them I saw Guy Berryman from Coldplay upstairs. By this time, more people have arrived for brunch, and the tables are filling up. I also see them setting up a stage in the main room, which is when I figure out Guy must be there to play. Then I see Chris from a distance, running around the stage and testing it out. Guy is wandering around the restaurant too, but I avoid him because I'm nervous.

Eventually, when we sit at our tables, Guy happens to be right next to me. I'm terrified and I don't say a word, but I keep staring at him like :stunned:. Somehow, he's changed clothes, so now he's wearing black. I start talking to my dad, and then the dream gets a bit fuzzy. I must have done something wrong, so my dad is making fun of me for it. And then Guy, on his own accord, looks up and says something along the same lines and laughs. Not in a mean way, but in a sweet gentlemanly way. And then we actually start talking a bit. :wacky:

The next thing I remember is watching both Chris and Guy onstage (in their Grammys outfits once more), and Chris is running around again holding a sparkler. Guy keeps stepping back and avoiding him, probably exasperated. And then people start filing in to watch them, and that's all I remember.

:lol:I love this dream of yours and I would be so nervous!!I'd avoid him too:uhoh::D

i had another coldplay dream the other night! it was like great and annoying at the same time if you know what i mean.

my sister and i had tickets for some like small exclusive concert thing they were doing and while we were waiting in line to get in they all came out to meet us. i met Guy first and idk it was really weird. it was kinda like i knew him already or something. and i talked to him for a few minutes and then i was like "Do you know where Chris is?" (hahaha i'm such a chrissygirl... even in dreamland!) and he told me where he thought chris was and i hugged him and then we like kissed which was weird because it just like a 2 second peck...?? it was like, a friendly kind of kiss... i dont really know. like i said, it was sort of like we knew each other already. then i met Will and i hugged him and talked to him about the crappy interview that some radio station in calgary did (gahh :rolleyes:) and then i asked him if he knew where Chris was and he was like, "yeah he's right there!" and sure enough chris was walking around not talking to anybody. so i pretty much power walked over to him and i was like "Hi Chris!" and he was like, "oh! hi! sorry i can't talk right now i have to find the toilets!" (lol :laugh3:) so i was like "okay thats fine!" and he ran to the bathroom and i went over and talked to Jonny. Jonny was all shy and i just hugged him and told him he was adorable. he just laughed that cute little shy nervous laugh (i love jonnyyyy :D :heart:) and so i talked to him for awhile and then i woke up. so i will never know if Chris came out of the bathroom to talk to me. :(

so that's my dream! :D :P

:D jonny is so cute! :hug:

yesss it was! :dead:

hahaha what? that interview was terrible! did you listen to it? it was like 3 minutes long just talking to Will about things we already know. :dozey:

:laugh3: hahaha that part made me so sad in the dream but looking back on it that's really funny!