✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

hahahaha knee touching is not inappropriate! i could have been touching something else... :sneaky::whip:

:laugh3: in your-oh yeah...this is a dream thread...:lol:

^at least they loved your performance! *cheers, too!*:D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had two different versions of the same nightmare in a way. Chris is close to death and I save his life. Once again, I dreamt in English ! :laugh3:

1 ) "I was in a bonded street and I did not know why I was here but I suddently saw Chris who were walking next to me. I wanted to hug him but he seemed to feel very bad, he could not breath normally, he was very palid. He suddently collapsed. I runned towards him and I saw he did not breathe anymore. He had an heart attack. I was in tears and I was looking everywhere for help. But the place was desert. So I began to reanime here, I was yelling :

" Chris stay wih me ! Don't leave me ! No, Chris don't die !"

When I thought it was over, Chris woke up. I asked him if he could hear me, he grabbed my hand. An amulance came and took Chris. I was worrying because I could not come with him. Someone called me " It's ok, Chris is fine, he wants to see you"

So I suddently was in hospital in front of Chris. He was really weak and there were perfusions everywhere. He looked at me and just said " Thank you, Elodie" and he gave me a huge hug which cut my breathe. He was crying and me too. Then, the other coldplayic members arrived and hug me too. Everybody was crying, it was so weird ! Jonny told me :

"You now, you are an angel, you have no idea how much I want to thank you"

I supposed they invited me in the backstage because then I was talking in backstage with them, every roadies were crying and the Roadie 42 wanted to take a picture of me because he wanted everybody knew what I did. "

And I woke up...

2) I was in a street and there were plenty of cars which were on move. I was in front of a pedestrian crossing and I wanted to cross it when Chris suddently appeared to cross too. He did not look to the left and the right, he was just walking forward. A car arrived at full speed and I runned in the middle of the pedestrian crossing to catch him and to draw him toward the ground ( so a safe place). And he had a weird reaction :

"What the hell did you do, fucking stupid girl ? :shocked2: ( I do not remember exactly what he said before "fucking girl" but it was something like that... :laugh3:)

- I saved your life, Chris... But you're welcome. "

He seemed to be very angry but then he calmed down. He told me thank you and his friends and the roadies arrived to thank me too.

Then I was on a TV set and Chris was speaking about that. The encouter told me " You are a heroine ! " "

And I woke up....

So it was two nightmares because Chris was in danger which had a great end.

:lol:

i'm only 13 and have had WAY worse dreams than you, if you know what i mean :wink3::laugh3:

:embarassed: ohhh I understand...but I think it is a common thing at your age.

When I was 13, I usually had this "scandalous" dreams about Mark Owen from Take That. :confused: I'm still wondering how I could....my taste about men are absolutely changed :wink3:

I had two different versions of the same nightmare in a way. Chris is close to death and I save his life. Once again, I dreamt in English ! :laugh3:

1 ) "I was in a bonded street and I did not know why I was here but I suddently saw Chris who were walking next to me. I wanted to hug him but he seemed to feel very bad, he could not breath normally, he was very palid. He suddently collapsed. I runned towards him and I saw he did not breathe anymore. He had an heart attack. I was in tears and I was looking everywhere for help. But the place was desert. So I began to reanime here, I was yelling :

" Chris stay wih me ! Don't leave me ! No, Chris don't die !"

When I thought it was over, Chris woke up. I asked him if he could hear me, he grabbed my hand. An amulance came and took Chris. I was worrying because I could not come with him. Someone called me " It's ok, Chris is fine, he wants to see you"

So I suddently was in hospital in front of Chris. He was really weak and there were perfusions everywhere. He looked at me and just said " Thank you, Elodie" and he gave me a huge hug which cut my breathe. He was crying and me too. Then, the other coldplayic members arrived and hug me too. Everybody was crying, it was so weird ! Jonny told me :

"You now, you are an angel, you have no idea how much I want to thank you"

I supposed they invited me in the backstage because then I was talking in backstage with them, every roadies were crying and the Roadie 42 wanted to take a picture of me because he wanted everybody knew what I did. "

And I woke up...

2) I was in a street and there were plenty of cars which were on move. I was in front of a pedestrian crossing and I wanted to cross it when Chris suddently appeared to cross too. He did not look to the left and the right, he was just walking forward. A car arrived at full speed and I runned in the middle of the pedestrian crossing to catch him and to draw him toward the ground ( so a safe place). And he had a weird reaction :

"What the hell did you do, fucking stupid girl ? :shocked2: ( I do not remember exactly what he said before "fucking girl" but it was something like that... :laugh3:)

- I saved your life, Chris... But you're welcome. "

He seemed to be very angry but then he calmed down. He told me thank you and his friends and the roadies arrived to thank me too.

Then I was on a TV set and Chris was speaking about that. The encouter told me " You are a heroine ! " "

And I woke up....

So it was two nightmares because Chris was in danger which had a great end.

:shocked3: last night i had a dream where Chris was staying at my house, but he kinda ignored everyone including me (so i look in your direction, but you pay me no attention? :cry:) and at one point he got dehydrated or something and almost passed out. i was like, "are you OK?" but he just left the room and some other people took care of him. he was all right in the end, though.

should we be worried? :uhoh:

:shocked3: last night i had a dream where Chris was staying at my house, but he kinda ignored everyone including me (so i look in your direction, but you pay me no attention? :cry:) and at one point he got dehydrated or something and almost passed out. i was like, "are you OK?" but he just left the room and some other people took care of him. he was all right in the end, though.

should we be worried? :uhoh:

Yeah, do not worry. Fortunately we have nightmares but it is not real. :D

Tonight I dreamt that I was going to interview Chris and I got in to him, but Chris was acting like a little boy and didn't really wanna talk, just sing. So he sung lots of songs and played instruments, goofed around. I was getting a bit annoyed. I didn't get to get an answer to anything I wanted to ask him. He did end up singing/playing "All These Things That I've"Done" by The Killers, which I happen to know by heart, so I sung loudly along which he seemed to like that I did.

Then I was in another room, where Guy came and said some smart and funny remark to me. We started talking (mostly me to him) and he was being really nice to me. He was really sweet and funny and looked very handsome. :wacko: He knew a little Danish (:stunned:) and wanted to learn more words. So he draw (:lol:) a shoe on a piece of paper (I don't know why he didn't just say "shoe"), so I could tell him the Danish word for it. I can't remember the dream to bits, but I think I was flirting a little with him. :blush: Then in the end of the dream some girl around his age that he knew came and he seemed to like her more. :shifty: It was very good as long as I had him on my own though. :nice:

:laugh3: Do not be jealous. Chris will kiss you tonight. :D In dreams men are always unfaithful ... :laugh3:

I like your dreams then :pleased: :lol:

Enm ehm.......

Tonight I had sex with mr Guy Rupert Berryman :sneaky::wink3::smoking:I don't know why, but we were at Elvis Presley's mansion (and he was there, ALIVE!) and there was a kind of party with a lot of people. At a certain point I went into the house and I found Guy. We glanced at each other and then he follows me in a bedroom......Oh God, all my feelings were so real! It was really, really, really, really HOT. I need a cold shower now, sorry.......:embarassed:

Haha :lol: Good for you. :)

i usually don't have coldplay dreams very often at all, but all of a sudden i'm having a lot :thinking:.

I know the feeling. It happened to me too. I like it. :)

i told her about it this morning, and she told me she had a Coldplay dream too. :wacko:

i don't really believe her, but she said that she dreamed we were at a Coldplay concert and we met Guy. :wacky:

How sweet. :nice:

i've never had a dream of coldplay that i can remember :thinking:

but the other night i had a dream that me and 3 other random dudes were coldplay. like, jonny and will and guy and chris didnt exist, they were never coldplay. the 3 men and I were. and i cant remember what instrument i usually played, but we were having a concert and we all decided to trade instruments :lol: so suddenly i had to play the drums but i had never played them before. so we started playing Square One and i knew how the drum part went but i wasnt able to play it cuz i sucked at drums so i just played a really simple drumline and i was banging the drums so hard :lol:

but no one seemed to noticed that it wasnt the right drumline, and everyone loved the performance :shrug:

Hahahaha, that really made me laugh so hard! :laugh4: :lol: :lol: Thank you!

^:cheesy: dreams are always pleasant when we have the guys to ourselves :wink3:

Yeah, you're right. I like my Chris dreams the best though. :nice:

its true:lol:

:wink3:a little alone time....

:wink3:

I want to believe that Guy was flirting a bit with me too in the dream. :P

i had a guy dream once. i was at this beach party on the lake, and i walked away to get a soda. i was walking along the beach, and then Guy comes up next to me, camera in hand. we talked about random stuff, and it was actually a lot of fun :D i woke up when the party ended :(