✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

What a weird dream !

Guy was playing with a cowboy hat in a living-room and I was watching him, in front of the entrance door. He suddently stopped to play and he said " Eh, come in !" So, I entered and Guy began to tap on the sofa. I sat down next to him.

"Do you want to watch SpongeBob on TV ?" he said

Me : - Hum ( :o), yes, I do, of course, eh eh.

Guy : Great !"

So, we were watching SpongeBob (:lol:). Suddently, Guy said he was hungry so he brought peanuts in a bowl ! :laugh3: So, we often decided to eat peanuts at the same moment so, our hands were often in contact ! :P

And I do not remember what happened after that ! :laugh3:

Wow, how random. :P

I had a dream I was wandering around the Bakery with the guys. Jonny and Chris were sitting on a sofa together (naturally) and I was joking around with Guy. Dunno where Will was.

Oh, and Phil was there. Doing something or other...

Yeah, I'm pretty bad at remembering dreams. xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. I had a wicked dream yesterday. I was on this like small yacht type boat with like half of Radiohead (I dunno even know their names) and Chris Martin plus some other random people.

Nothing really happened, but it was wicked. Especially cause Chris wasn't acting like girly little Radiohead fan, he was just chilling out. I guess it was a lot better in my head cause now I have nothing to write about what happened, cause nothing major happened.

At one point, Thom was putting a roof over the yacht and I was helping him and Chris was sitting right there and Thom sort of looked at him like I could use your help. And Chris was on the phone and just shru gged at him, it was pretty badass.

Anyways, then I was actaully having a conversation with Thom. I dunno how he is or whatever cause I havn't seen many interviews with him but he was so sweet. He was very good listener and was actaully interested in like my fan stories or whatever and he had a wicked sense of humor too. I remember saying "Then my sister said were you odd and I said yeah that's cause he's Thom Yorke" and he gave me this funny look and laughed. It was really sweet :heart:

Then later I was back with Chris chilling out, and some campaign ad or something came on TV with Chris' voice and I started teasing him like "What a sexy voice that is, I've never heard a voice so sexy", (which isn't as funny as I type it now, but hilarious in my dream) and Chris was just cracking up and going "It is pretty sexy. isn't it?". Lol, then this random dude walks by and goes it's really not THAT sexy you know? Chris was a bit :(

It was pretty cool, I love dreams where I get to hang out with these amazing people.

Ohhh and before that (Radiohead and Coldplay night I guess?) I had a dream that Jonny was doubling as a guitarist for Radiohead cause one of their's left for like a year now or something. I remember being so freaking impressed and shocked with him. Guitarist for the two biggest bands in the world... Take that the Edge.

I dreamed that I was standing onstage with the boys, and Guy was performing a magic trick involving Jonny in a box, and Will was like his assistant, and so me and Chris were just standing off to the side, talking, and then Chris said "Madina, let's go to THAILAND", and I was like, "SURE!" so we went. Once we got off the plane, this Thai woman came up to us and offered us a pan of chicken penang with bread, and me and Chris sat down and ate it together. :P Even though he's a vegetarian.

It was pretty cool :D

Cool a Magic Guy ! :P

In 2 days, I had 2 dreams about Coldplay ! XD. So here my second dream !

We were several students in my garden behind treas ( I mean, each person had "his" trea) and a teacher were explaning rules. It was a kind of weird challenge.

So we were standing behind a trea, our feet were IN a bucket :o There was something in the bucket but we could not catch it or see it, it was forbidden. The goal was to jump so as to go out the bucket, to run towards something, to catch it, and to run again with that thing which will bring us at the top of the tree like a gun ! :lol: (I do not know if you understand, it was weird ! :lol:)

So, it was pretty repetitive because we had to repeat all of that.... :laugh3:

Then, the teacher ask everybody for their state of mind, their opinion.... Who was the best....? ETC

And someone answered.... : "Elodie (so me ! :P) was great ! Even so, she was not very good at the begginning ! "

Then, my gardener appeared ( It was CHRIS !!!!!) in an orange suit. He seemed to be resting. Suddently Gwyneth came, she wore white clothes and she was really radiant.

Chris was smilling ( wonderful smile !) and trying to seduce her like a teenager ! :lol: Gwyneth was laughting because he joked and I suddently felt jealous because he was seducing her and NOT ME ! :lol:

After that, he began to do a striptease for her ! :laugh3: He showed her a shoulder, and the other one. He was just so sexy ! :heart: but it was not for me ! :cry:

When he took off his suit, he wore the same white clothes as Gwyneth. They were laughting together and seemed to be very happy. Then, Chris and Gwyneth ran together arm in arm

and the began to play football ! They were soooo cute ! :)

My group began to play football too and Chris and Gwyneth decided to play with us. :P But the only thing I wanted was to catch Chris's attention! :lol: So I was like " I have to be good ! He has to look at me ! I have to seduce him !" :lol:

woah, it was really weird last night, I havn't had a Coldplay dream for a few years now, LOL!

Me and my friend were at a festival they were playing, which I think was Isle of Wight..... we managed to get onto the stage somehow and sat on these sofas around the edge. After five or so songs, they said to the crowd, "we need to take a break!" Then they came and sat on the sofas... but Jonny disappeared off the stage somewhere else :sad: I was talking to mainly Will and Chris, who seemed to slowly but surely be squashing me, lol. I said 'please play some old songs next?' they said, 'yeah, we're here to play a very long set so we will'. Will seemed to be acting kinda rude to me, leaning and squashing me and looking annoyed when I asked him questions!!

strange dream.

I had two Coldplay dreams this morning! One was the worst dream of my life, and the other was the best dream I've ever had, completely weird.

The first was that Chris Martin died, and I was all upset, then I woke up crying :cry:

The second one was that my Dad (for some unknown reason), got me into the band and I was driving to like London or some place to join them and play guitar for them...

I had to check the news today to make sure my first dream wasn't actually real because I thought it had happened :stunned:

i had a coldplay dream which was nice but kinda unexpected. anyways some how i managed to get in a van with all of coldplay and just a driver. it was a long drive to wherever we were going. so eventually everyone fell asleep. and i was the last one too. i remember that in my dream that i woke up in the middle of the night and we were still in the van. i was right next to guy. so i try to be subtle and touch his ass with my knee:rolleyes: to my surprise he wakes up and i think he is going to be wtf because i remember being scared. but again to my surprise he just turns around and hugs me also i don't remember if we kissed but we just cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms:). then in the morning i just spend the day with coldplay. i forget the day activities. but in the night again me and coldplay are all sleeping together. and i forget if it was jonny or will that i was sleeping next too but i think it was will because i was shocked at the next part well at least with who it happened. anyways me and will start kissing and we start touching each other etc:sneaky:. then again morning and i just spend the day with the boys just being friends and getting along. i remember i couldn't believe that we were friends so i asked them literally 50 times if this was a dream and all of them were like you are stupid erick this is real and we are friends. i swear to God it felt so real. soooooooooooooo real. i remember feeling SUPER HAPPY in my dream. i even woke up and for five minutes i expected to find coldplay asleep at my house. i was so happy when i woke up. then i realized it wasn't real so i got kind of sad. but overall i had a coldplay dream that seemed 1000000000000000% REAL!

whoaaaa, nice erick! :sneaky:

in my coldplay dreams im always still a total wimp, so nothing ever happens:lol:

in the one i had a couple days ago, my dream-mind was actually debating whether or not to grab chris' arm.

i am such a freak:lol:

whoaaaa, nice erick! :sneaky:

in my coldplay dreams im always still a total wimp, so nothing ever happens:lol:

in the one i had a couple days ago, my dream-mind was actually debating whether or not to grab chris' arm.

i am such a freak:lol:

thanks darcy. haha i guess my dreams just get more explicit. in my first dream i just held chris' hand. but i get what you are saying. i think i had some reservation kissing will:sneaky::wink3:

hahaha erick you always have the sexiest coldplay dreams.

damn my mind because i NEVER have dreams. i cant remember the last time i had one.

oh wait, it was a nightmare the night before my coldplay concert, but it wasnt about coldplay.

anyways, that was the first time i had a dream in god knows how long.

so even when i DO have the rare dream, it's never about coldplay :disappointed:

i remember i couldn't believe that we were friends so i asked them literally 50 times if this was a dream and all of them were like you are stupid erick this is real and we are friends. i swear to God it felt so real. soooooooooooooo real. i remember feeling SUPER HAPPY in my dream. i even woke up and for five minutes i expected to find coldplay asleep at my house. i was so happy when i woke up. then i realized it wasn't real so i got kind of sad. but overall i had a coldplay dream that seemed 1000000000000000% REAL!

That's so funny, and the whole dream sounds pretty damn awesome! How annoying that it wasn't real eh?