✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep having dreams where I meet Jonny in random places and all we do is hug!! :\

Like the first time I dreamt it, it was at one of their concerts, and last night in my dream, me and Jonny went to a field full of flowers and just HUGGED the whole time.

What does that even mean?

They're pretty good dreams, though :D :heart:

Ok I had a dream last night! Coldplay made a movie of the Viva La Vida tour and I went to see it in theatres the day it came out...but the boys actually came and they were performing right in front of the screen. They weren't playing any instruments but they were all dancing around like Chris usually does. My camera didn't have any batteries so I went to the gift shops to see if I could find some (strange) I never found any...I missed the whole movie but was able to see the end. I saw the end of Viva La Vida and they did a big finally. Guy and Will stood on Chris and Jonnys shoulders and they fell off...they weren't hurt! They just started laughing! I was sooo sad! I missed the whole movie and didn't even get to take pictures!!!!

-Gigi

i seem to have a lot of coldplay dreams where they're playing in really small venues to mostly my friends and family, but i had ANOTHER last night :P. the weird thing about this show was that right in the middle of it, the guys started grilling hot dogs and making waffle fries on stage! :lol: even in the dream i was laughing. then they passed out plates of hot dogs with cheese and mustard and fries to everyone in the small audience, like it was an accepted, routine part of the show.

sometimes i wonder what is wrong with my brain :lol:

i seem to have a lot of coldplay dreams where they're playing in really small venues to mostly my friends and family, but i had ANOTHER last night :P. the weird thing about this show was that right in the middle of it, the guys started grilling hot dogs and making waffle fries on stage! :lol: even in the dream i was laughing. then they passed out plates of hot dogs with cheese and mustard and fries to everyone in the small audience, like it was an accepted, routine part of the show.

sometimes i wonder what is wrong with my brain :lol:

were they fausages? :wacko:

Dream last night.

First VIVID dream that I remember of CP.

Okay- the guys were soundchecking in the venue, but everyone was already in there. Well 1/2 way through sound check Jonny hops off stage to go to the back of the venue and see how things sound. No one notices but me. I am up top a little ways so when he walks under my section I yell- "Jonnnny! I love you and good luck tonight!" He looks up at me and I wave and he waves and blows a kiss :D but then other people realize it is him and chase him all the way back to the stage and I felt really bad. Hahah.

Coldplay and U2 were playing in my school hall :thinking:

I had a huuggee conversation with (who I thought was) Roadie 42, Jonny and Chris.

Guy and Will just stood at the back talking to each other...

And then U2 came on and gave everyone these cards with lots of questions, political questions I remember :P

What a weird dream !

Guy was playing with a cowboy hat in a living-room and I was watching him, in front of the entrance door. He suddently stopped to play and he said " Eh, come in !" So, I entered and Guy began to tap on the sofa. I sat down next to him.

"Do you want to watch SpongeBob on TV ?" he said

Me : - Hum ( :o), yes, I do, of course, eh eh.

Guy : Great !"

So, we were watching SpongeBob (:lol:). Suddently, Guy said he was hungry so he brought peanuts in a bowl ! :laugh3: So, we often decided to eat peanuts at the same moment so, our hands were often in contact ! :P

And I do not remember what happened after that ! :laugh3: