✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream last week that I walked into my favorite record store, and Guy was there. So I went up to him and yelled "Guy!" but he just said "shhh", since he didn't want anyone else to know he was important. So I tried taking a picture, but he covered his face. I guess I looked sad, though, because he said I could take one picture, but only one. So I did. And then the dream ended. :lol:

But I woke up thinking it all actually happened, and I called my friend and started to tell her I met Guy before I realized that it was just a dream. :lol:

I had a dream that I was watching one of their concerts from backstage, and as Jonny was running out onto the stage, I gave him a really big hug because I couldn't help myself, and he said, "Wait until after the show...I'll bring you out on stage and give you a huge hug in front of the whole crowd!" and I was like, "OKAY! :D" And so after the show, Jonny came and pulled me out onto the stage and gave me a big hug while the crowd was cheering. I could see Chris eyeing me enviously from the corner of my eye, so I told him to join the hug, and he skipped happily over to us and we had a group hug :D I don't know why I was backstage in the first place...or why Guy and Will weren't there :|

BUT IT WAS GREAT :D

I had a dream last week that I walked into my favorite record store, and Guy was there. So I went up to him and yelled "Guy!" but he just said "shhh", since he didn't want anyone else to know he was important. So I tried taking a picture, but he covered his face. I guess I looked sad, though, because he said I could take one picture, but only one. So I did. And then the dream ended. :lol:

But I woke up thinking it all actually happened, and I called my friend and started to tell her I met Guy before I realized that it was just a dream. :lol:

:lol:

What did (s)he say to that?

:lol: that reminds me of my one friend...she can't tell what events in her life are dreams and what are real. :rolleyes:

as for me...no coldplay dreams in awhile...i did have one where i was with pooh-bear and we had to save a heffalump :inquisitive:

I dreamed I was singing very loud (but I sing in tune :D) "I'm a believer" because I had my ipod on my ears. I was in a long and white corridor and I met the whole band in a room by surprise. :o So I was very moved and It was unbelievable when Chris said

" Do you want to sing "I'm a believer" with me on stage ?":o

I was completely speechless and I just nodded ( because I could not stop to cry :laugh3:).

We did a quick rehearsal. :D

So I was on my seat during the gig and I could not stop to be euphoric because I knew what will be the next. :P So before the C-stage, someone from The Parc des Princes came to see me because it was the moment to go towards the C-stage.

"That's the moment, you have to follow me. Are you ok "?

- "Yeah, I am just fucking afraid"

- "Do not worry"

Then, I followed him et Chris said in French " My friends, I would like to introduce a special Frog : Crying Elodie" :laugh3:

So I went on the stage, just next to him and I was in a state of mind which was indescriptible ! Chris asked me in French if I was ok and I answered " I am really nervous but it's okay !" and he was reassuring me. He was so kind ! :P I asked the crowd to be indulgent with me ! :laugh3:

We sang chorus together and we alternated for verses but the most funniest part the "You're in love ouuuuuuuuuuouuuuuuuu" where he was handing out his microphone to his friends + me. And when it was my turn ( twice !:D), he said " Eater snails, you're in loooooove" and " My Frog, you're in loooove...":laugh3: It was just hilarious !:laugh3:

When it was the end, the audience clapped cheerfully and I went back my seat like I was in another world with a stupid smile. :smug:

What a dream !:D I wish it was premonitory !:P

i had a dream last night that Brooke and I went to the movies...to see some jonas brothers movie :inquisitive: two minutes into the show, this girl walks into the theater wearing a shirt that says "I :heart: C.Mart" and i was like, "Hey! A Chrissygirl!!" :thinking: we never got to talk to her but for some reason i kept thinking it was caitlyn :lol:

I had a coldplay dream:

So me Chris, Jonny, and Guy are sitting at a table in a black room and:

Chris: I like piiiiie.

Me: Me too!

Chris: OMMMMG!

Me: 8)

Chris: Do you like ceilings?

Me: Yeah!

Chris: Me too!

And it continued for like... ever... :P

I had a coldplay dream:

So me Chris, Jonny, and Guy are sitting at a table in a black room and:

Chris: I like piiiiie.

Me: Me too!

Chris: OMMMMG!

Me: 8)

Chris: Do you like ceilings?

Me: Yeah!

Chris: Me too!

And it continued for like... ever... :P

:laugh3:

"Do you love me ?

-Yeah !

-Me too !" :laugh3:

:laugh3:

i had this dream that my dad and i were driving around after a coldplay concert, and we'd figured out where Jonny and Will were staying...some house with HUGE Hummers parked outside. all the roadies were sitting in lawnchairs out in the driveway, and we kept turning around to go back until i finally saw jon and will. then, my dad got pulled over by a cop and will wouldn't stop laughing. the next thing i knew i was in a bedroom with chris...and he was sleeping? :thinking: it was sorta weird...but they were all wearing the grammy's outfits i love! :wacky: