✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so last night, i remember being at a coldplay concert.

like, in the desert or something.

but it was in an arena.

but i don't remember any other peope.

BUT! i had really bad seats.

but then coldplay came and sat in front of me for their acoustic set.

but they didn't play anything. we just sat around and talked, and chris took a picture of me on his phone. :laugh4:!!

so last night, i remember being at a coldplay concert.

like, in the desert or something.

but it was in an arena.

but i don't remember any other peope.

BUT! i had really bad seats.

but then coldplay came and sat in front of me for their acoustic set.

but they didn't play anything. we just sat around and talked, and chris took a picture of me on his phone. :laugh4:!!

That's cool, what kind of phone does Chris have? -Gigi

I had a real short dream of Coldplay last night....I had a really long one of my friend crashing my teacher's car though:P

Anyways I was sitting in a playroom with Will, Marianne and Ava and Will was eating some cake and Marianne said to Will that he wasn't aloud eat any cake because he hadn't had any teeth yet. and then I went over to a box of toys and took out a doll and I was playing with it's hair and I said aww Ava's so cute and Will and Marianne were looking at each other and after a while Will told me that that wasn't Ava and that she is on his lap...It was really strange.......

Had a strange coldplay dream a few nights ago.....

like somehow me and 2 of my other firends were sitting on stage behind the boys and watching the show........like we were right on stage with them having some wicked seats, like right to the side of Wills drum kit! :bomb:

And so at one poitn of the show Guy goes to sit his bass on this one table in the middle of the stage (dont know why that table was there) but he sits it on there and his bass falls off and breaks into a milion pieces! haha So Chris was talking to the audience, but then turns to Guy and points and says, "HAHAHAHA GUY FAIL GUY FAIL GUY FAIL HAHAHAHHAAH"

:laugh3: It was so funny! The whole audience laughed at Guy and Guy's face looked like = :disappointed:

:P So somehow there was this really long intermission, but the lights to the stage stayed on and Guy and Chris stayed on stage during the intermission and WIll & Jonny left for backstage somewhere. Well Chris walks over to us and asks if we want to play a board game while we wait :P

"sure" we say and Chris brings that random table that was in the middle of the stage over and Chris says,

"Can we play that boardgame.........whats it called? O yeah! Trouble! Thats the name of it right? the boardgame? Its called Trouble right?!! Get it?! Trouble?! HAHAHAHH Its the name of one of our songs.....ahhhahahah" and Chris wipes a tear from his eye from laughing so hard :laugh3:

Guy says,"Chris your jokes are not funny anymore." And Guy sits down at the table and so does Chris. I run over there and get the seat right inbetween the 2 of them :wink3: :pleased:

hahah So we are all playing Trouble :rolleyes: in front of everyone on stage and at one point Guy tries to cheat and Chris calls him out on it :laugh3:

"Guy I SAW THAT!!! PUT IT BACK !!!"

"Chris why are you always calling me out on shit?!" :angry:

"Because your a sneaky bastard, thats why!"

:laugh3:

anyway! We all play a lil longer and I turn to Chris and say, "This show is absolutely amazing! I cant believe this! I cant get my head around the fact that im playing a boardgame wiht u guys on stage!"

Chris says, "O no we are shit tonight......we are shit every night! And especially now that mr. genius over there (looks at Guy) broke his bass :dozey:, how embaressing! Tonigth is actually a total disaster!"

I say, " O no its not!! Even if all you guys just sat around and talked to us it would be a fabulous show!!! :dance: "

Chris: "ahh thank you, that means alot to me. i doubt that would be a good show, but thanks for saying so!"

And then Chris gave me a hug! :pleased: ahhhhhh

Finally Will and Jonny come back and Will gives Chris & GUy a death stare like "wtf are u guys doing?!?"

Chris gets up! "Whoa! Sorry Will!!!! We were just taking a little break! Dont be mad, We can go ahead and play Viva La Vida right nwo to make u happy if u want!! Dont be mad at us Will! DONT!!"

And Chris shields his face!

:laugh3: :laugh3:

So then they played Viva La Vida and that was supposedly the end of the show! But for some reason at the end of the show Chris invited the whole audience up on stage! :stunned: Oddly the audience wasnt as big as they were when the dream first started so they didnt take up that much room on stage.

Then Chris came over and found me and said, "We need someone to take our picture together!! Come on you have your camera right? Lets find someone to take a good picture of us together"

:wacky:

So Chris randomly found someone on stage and had them take like 50 pictures of us together :laugh3:

and that was the end of the dream :wacko: