✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Atlas (in some strange way because it made me all emotional)

I find the song way to good for not being performed (anymore). They only played it 3 times; at the Apollo Theatre in London (2013 (I think)), the iTunes Festival and at the Royce Hall, both in 2014. I hope they will play it at least once more on one of their shows but the chance is just too small, I think.

• Like 1

Birds. It has been stuck in my head since Tuesday. :D

I find the song way to good for not being performed (anymore). They only played it 3 times; at the Apollo Theatre in London (2013 (I think)), the iTunes Festival and at the Royce Hall, both in 2014. I hope they will play it at least once more on one of their shows but the chance is just too small, I think.

Atlas is only a few years old, but it would be a great choice for a request on the current tour. I hope they play it again, too.

• Like 1

A Head Full Of Dreams

I've just watched the video and I think nothing will beat it to be my favorite video ever!!! It brings back so many wonderful memories and each time I watch it I feel like I'm there again :loveshower:

• Like 2

Charlie Brown! I've been watching live videos of this song and the more I see them the more I realize how amazing this song is... I'd really love to go back to a concert and hear this again... it's pure magic.

At my concert, I think it was my favorite song of the night. It was truly spectacular and it's the one I remember the most vividly. :)

• Like 2

This past weekend, when for the first time I saw and heard Everglow played from the front row of the B stage twice, it became one of my top 3 favorite Coldplay songs. Chris played it so beautifully and put so much passion and emotion into it, and his vocals were better than on the album imo. In all the 10 shows I've been to I don't think I have ever heard his vocals that good live. It was definitely my favorite moment of both nights. I recorded it and can't stop listening to it ever since.

• Like 5

Everglow

This past weekend, when for the first time I saw and heard Everglow played from the front row of the B stage twice, it became one of my top 3 favorite Coldplay songs. Chris played it so beautifully and put so much passion and emotion into it, and his vocals were better than on the album imo. In all the 10 shows I've been to I don't think I have ever heard his vocals that good live. It was definitely my favorite moment of both nights. I recorded it and can't stop listening to it ever since.

That song was magical at my concert, too. Well, it became a solo piano performance by accident. ;) But honestIy think it was even better than the version on the album once it got restarted. The imperfections were outweighed by the passion and emotion. :dazzled:

• Like 2