✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is ultra underrated, like no one talks about it on the forum and it's such a beautiful minimalist song! Can't believe it was just some song Chris made up and played to someone that requested it to be actually released. So nice of him that we all now get to hear this masterpiece! :D

I am so very sorry for your loss! It isn't easy by any means. I've went through a loss recently as well, in fact a song I'm listening too I've extended, and I dedicate this final result to the ones I love so much that have recently passed away. It's such a beautiful song too. :cry:

Thank u so much... And sorry for your loss too.... Yeah is a beautiful songggg...!So fly oooon..Ride through...Maybe one day i'll fly next to youuuu... [emoji173][emoji17]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

This is ultra underrated, like no one talks about it on the forum and it's such a beautiful minimalist song! Can't believe it was just some song Chris made up and played to someone that requested it to be actually released. So nice of him that we all now get to hear this masterpiece! :D

I agree, it's sad that "I Bloom Blaum" doesn't get more love! :-)

Favs today are:

Violet Hill (again) and Lost!

• Like 3

Gravity

Can't believe how I was able to ignore that gem for such a long time..

What?!!? You didn't even know about Gravity?!!?

Where have you been!!! :D

Better late than never! One of their best and it makes me so mad when I think about that they gave it away for some band to completely ruin the vibe it had going for it. It could have easily replaced a couple of the songs on X&Y...

• Like 2

What?!!? You didn't even know about Gravity?!!?

Where have you been!!! :D

Better late than never! One of their best and it makes me so mad when I think about that they gave it away for some band to completely ruin the vibe it had going for it. It could have easily replaced a couple of the songs on X&Y...

Well, let's say I knew that it existed but I didn't listen to it (Which makes it even worse...) :dead:

I'm pretty sure I listened to it back when it was released as b-side of Talk.

Just forgot about it :bigcry: (I'm ashamed of msyself)

I agree with you. It might be my new favourite!!!

So today, my favourite is still GRAVITY!!!

• Like 1