✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amsterdam

AROBTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Scientist, started learning this on piano today, can almost do it completely now. Fun thing is, I can not play the piano, or well maybe I can a bit now :)

Trouble

All just sublime.

I like Coldplay's new music but I'm not sure if they'll ever make music as great as this again. Oh well...

• Like 3

Christmas Lights, Ink and ASFOS

Absolutely love that first one! It's so good it can be listened to year round for me, not just Christmas :D By far my favorite Christmas song. Wouldn't normally expect too much from an original modern Christmas song but as always Coldplay knows what to do! :D

• Like 2

Absolutely love that first one! It's so good it can be listened to year round for me, not just Christmas :D By far my favorite Christmas song. Wouldn't normally expect too much from an original modern Christmas song but as always Coldplay knows what to do! :D

It's just so beautiful! Sometimes I wish it had not christmas-related lyrics so I didn't have to feel awkward for listening to it all year long lol:D But whatever, who cares:D

• Like 2

It's just so beautiful! Sometimes I wish it had not christmas-related lyrics so I didn't have to feel awkward for listening to it all year long lol:D But whatever, who cares:D

True. Kind of gives it another feeling though with the Christmas lyrics.. but I can see what you mean :D

• Like 1

I love the Christmas lyrics and without a doubt it's the best Christmas song ever! But I just think it would deserve to be appreciated as more than just a christmas song..

I do appreciate it more than just a Christmas song, I think many people on here that do like it do appreciate it as more than just a Christmas song :D

• Like 1

I love seeing all the year round love for Christmas Lights! It's one of my favorite Coldplay songs, just the piano intro alone makes me cry.

Today my favorite is still Violet Hill, along with the live version of Midnight

Violet Hill and midnight!!! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] Nice!! [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Today is I Bloom Blaum... So short, yet so beautiful

This is ultra underrated, like no one talks about it on the forum and it's such a beautiful minimalist song! Can't believe it was just some song Chris made up and played to someone that requested it to be actually released. So nice of him that we all now get to hear this masterpiece! :D

"Fly on"...makes me cry... I remember my father whit this song.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Coldplaying mobile app

I am so very sorry for your loss! It isn't easy by any means. I've went through a loss recently as well, in fact a song I'm listening too I've extended, and I dedicate this final result to the ones I love so much that have recently passed away. It's such a beautiful song too. :cry:

• Like 4