✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks very pretty in that dress from Cannes. Great pic!

I can't wait too see her in a new show with famous chef Mario Batalli. My sis showed me a preview of the show recently and it looked good. I can't wait to see it. I hope it is on PBS.

It looked kind of funny. They are going to be in Spain too, which is cool.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20199173,00.html

she looks beautiful in Cannes :nice:

but I havent read any really good reviews about her new movie yet .. :confused:

here's an interview from a French newspaper. She's GORGEOUS in that pic !

She looks very pretty in that dress from Cannes. Great pic!

I can't wait too see her in a new show with famous chef Mario Batalli. My sis showed me a preview of the show recently and it looked good. I can't wait to see it. I hope it is on PBS.

It looked kind of funny. They are going to be in Spain too, which is cool.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20199173,00.html

looks great ! thanks for posting :)

when is this supposed to air ?? and where ?

and woow her Spanish's so fluent !!

Hi Melanie! I'm good thanks. Just got a call this morning to tell me I wasnt working today :cool:

how are you doing ?

I bet Mr. Gwyneth Paltrow's been waiting for her to come back home.. too busy to look after the kids with an album ready to come out :P

Hi Melanie! I'm good thanks. Just got a call this morning to tell me I wasnt working today :cool:

how are you doing ?

I bet Mr. Gwyneth Paltrow's been waiting for her to come back home.. too busy to look after the kids with an album ready to come out :P

YAY! Chavi can play today!!!:D

Yeah damn her for ALWAYS looking so good. Even when she is sweaty from a workout she still looks beautiful...grrrrr:veryangry:

You're right, Mich...if I was going home to Chris I'd be doing somersaults in the airport!:laugh3:

I looking at Ben Jones' page on Virgin radio just then and found and interview with Miss Paltrow and near the end he asks her about the new album and says it's brilliant and their best one :D

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/djs_shows/shows/most_wanted/features/interviews.html

5th interview down :)

And also he tells a story about how Chris said his name at the IOW festival and he cried! :D

From Just Jared....Gwyneth Paltrow takes her son Moses, 2, to the Hospital of St. John and St. Elizabeth, in St John Wood in London on Thursday.

The 35-year-old actress arrived around 3:15pm local time and stayed for about one hour before heading out in her Prius. Let’s hope both both Gwyn and Moses are doing okay!

gwyneth-paltrow-hospital-07.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-hospital-01.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-hospital-05.jpg

Hope Moses is ok ....

Urgh, the paps are disgusting, taking her photo whilst she pulls into a hospital with her child.

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Why are they always going to the hospital for something? Unless he was bleeding profusely or going for some test, take him to his pediatrician's office!!!;)

Nah, I passed through me "naturally" :P

They took me to hospital though because I was complaining of chest pain and my mum was worried it was stuck, so I needed an Xray. It had just grazed me on the way down though. :D

Maybe it's not Moses who was sick, the nanny in the front looks a bit peaky, maybe it was her and they took Moses with them. :idea2:

Nah, I passed through me "naturally" :P

They took me to hospital though because I was complaining of chest pain and my mum was worried it was stuck, so I needed an Xray. It had just grazed me on the way down though. :D

Maybe it's not Moses who was sick, the nanny in the front looks a bit peaky, maybe it was her and they took Moses with them. :idea2:

Yeah maybe it wasn't Moses...at any rate...why do they have to take pictures as someone is pulling up to a hospital?? Not nice:(